Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? (24543 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by kunle75(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lamanii22:

Hmmm... I don't know what I am angry about sef, God should just help me to take it away.... I'll just keep quiet.. � thank you for this...

God gat you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Poleski: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lamanii22:
This is one bad thing I discovered recently about myself, I yell at him when I am trying to prove a point, no insults but my voice is always high.... Then I feel bad about it afterwards....

You have anger management problem.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
OBTOREPA:

You are beginning to dislike him then.
Or maybe you have another guy at heart.

No, I love my husband, he's the only one that can tolerate me... I have eyes only for him, no other guy is attractive to me...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
jozz:

Did you behave this way while you were dating him?

No not at all...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by amen69: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
This is one bad thing I discovered recently about myself, I yell at him when I am trying to prove a point, no insults but my voice is always high.... Then I feel bad about it afterwards....
I will like to send you an article that can help, please send me your email.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bluntguy:
Just stop yelling at him, that's how.
This my twin..
This was just the exact thing that came into my head after reading her story.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
He is a very calm man..
That's why you're like that..
What if he is a strong-headed never-to-be-corrected blue-is-now-red person like me??
You and that your nonsense point that you're trying to prove will just have to park one side first.
If you're not bringing in suggestions on how to solve a current problem at hand, then GET LOST.
Don't blame me now, and don't bother to blame later.
Don't correct me now, and don't bother to correct me later.
Just provide the solution if you have it, and keep yourself busy with every other thing that you were doing.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2021

And I'm guessing when you yell like that, he keeps quiet and you feel you've won the argument grin. Because men no fit match woman mouth o, then go just wake or them use their fist...

But kwantinue sha cool cool...

You know what to do already but yet you're stalling...
And..
The only reason you're becoming worried is because you've probably seen changes in his attitude, no much play like before, romance have died down a little, he probably keeps late nights or spend more time outside, he may not have laid hands on you, but you percieve he would some day(these are just assumptions)...

Ha ha!!! Tis well with you madam...

Maybe you didn't know before now, but I'll educate you a little..

Raising your voice at your husband is SUPER DISRESPECTFUL, the fact that you can confidently yell at him every time you have an argument is a sign that you don't respect him and there's only so much a man who isn't respected can swallow... Eventually he will walk away, if you don't stop...

Na small thing dey cause divorce...
Get sense now before it's too late...

You're lucky he hasn't already laid hands on you, because with the way naija dey, some men tolerance don reach im limit...
He may not walk away.
But any calm lady that starts talking with him would easily get his love, and the woman at home would now start to shout that her husband is cheating on her
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by AbdulAkpan: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
bukatyne:

Instead of waiting for her cup to be full, why don't you address issues as they come especially if you want a good marriage? undecided

And didn't you know she was a feminist before you married her??
Honestly, I didn't. We were already in the married before the feminist attitude started manifesting. She hates the whole idea that woman is under a man.
She is well educated and intelligent, so that also contribute.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by descarado: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Stop watching Nollywood
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Bluntguy: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
This my twin..
This was just the exact thing that came into my head after reading her story.
When you are Blunt you are Blunt. Whether CrazeMan or guy, we are the same. DM me bro.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by richboy7(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

I'm happy.... Very happy... We are not dumb lol....

Wish you couple the best. Be happy oo
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by OlapejuB: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lamanii22:

Thank God you recognized what you are doing as a bad habit. To solve it is very simple: it is impossible for you to yell at parents, at religious leader and your teacher. He occupies a much higher position than them.
Listen attentively when he is talking, ask for spirit of patience and increase your love and respect for him. You will not want to hurt someone you love and respect. Also assume that the people you are mentoring are watching, you know you won’t want to disgrace yourself in their presence, gradually you will change but don’t be too hard on yourself because it isn’t a day journey. Reciprocate his love with humility and respect, you will be amazed with his transformation. You can get some points here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eeMYUzrWg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.