Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? (25202 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by ETIIKO: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please it is an attribute of anger, it very dangerous. Please learn from below.
A fool immediately shows his annoyance, But the shrewd man overlooks an insult. Prob. 12:16
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by femi4: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
This is one bad thing I discovered recently about myself, I yell at him when I am trying to prove a point, no insults but my voice is always high.... Then I feel bad about it afterwards....
Be calming down, you were probably raised like that. You need to unlearn what you learned at childhood.

Learn to present your case slowly

2. Talk back at him when you're less angry.

3. Walk away when you have the urge to shout or make your point known

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by skywalker240(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dem never lock you up for this nonsense be reason why you dey spew this foolishness for here. I hope you lift your hand against a woman that will make sure you are put in your rightful place for it. undecided
Alright, are you done.

fair thee well o ye bloody simp, silence is the best answer giving to a *thou knowest thyself* wink
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
skywalker240:

Alright, are you done.

fair thee well o ye bloody simp, silence is the best answer giving to a *you know yourself* wink
Again....
Kobojunkie:
Dem never lock you up for this nonsense be reason why you dey spew this foolishness for here. I hope you lift your hand against a woman that will make sure you are put in your rightful place for it. undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by kapelvej: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pataricatering:
its because you men don't get yelled at you have become so incurably foolish . Imagine someone talking this rubbish - too big to be yelled at - who are you ,? You carry two head ? Becos you have Penis ? Nonsense .
grin grin grin grin this is how it starts, you have started yelling now. grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by skywalker240(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again....
i guess your bloody simping ass will come and do that right?
you think every Man is a Blaady pvssy ass simp like you?

Again and this time for real,

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVING TO A **** cool
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Regex: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
If your husband is not complaining, I don't see any reason why you are worked up.

If he tolerates it, he likes it.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by cybersoldiers: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
This is one bad thing I discovered recently about myself, I yell at him when I am trying to prove a point, no insults but my voice is always high.... Then I feel bad about it afterwards....
You have conscience and that will help you make adjustments.

That's simply your tone. You may not be able to change it totally, as such just talk to your man that when ever he observes that, he shouldn't pick offence that's just your tone.

Keep up your good conscience.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
skywalker240:

i guess your bloody simping ass will come and do that right?

you think every Man is a Blaady pvssy ass simp like you?
Again and this time for real,

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVING TO A **** cool
You actually think yourself a man? Swing is more like it with your level of foolishness! undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Greystone: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:

And all this while I was thinking Lamanii22 is one gentle babe..
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Truvelisback(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
U don't respect him, if u do, u won't yell at him.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by yunqdady: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Davash222:

One of the disadvantages of getting married to a feminist.

In African tradition, it's a sacrilege for a woman to raise her voice at her husband talk more of yelling at him.

In a sane African society, such a woman should be dragged to the market square, disgraced and punished by her fellow women!
Has nothing to do with feminism. It's an attribute, Cholerics are hot tempered.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by yunqdady: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:
Paranoia.

Stop feeling you are always right.

Be quick to listen than to talk.

No make the guyman slap five years comot your age.
Sometimes I feel you use your 50 alternate accounts to like your chatinent posts.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Noblewealth(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
You b tter stop yelling at him.. Personally that act disgust me... Stop it or you lose him.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Greystone:

And all this while I was thinking Lamanii22 is one gentle babe..

Lol I'm gentle... It's just after having a baby, so many things changed.... I'm trying to be better, I have been replying with "okay" ever since...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
cybersoldiers:

You have conscience and that will help you make adjustments.

That's simply your tone. You may not be able to change it totally, as such just talk to your man that when ever he observes that, he shouldn't pick offence that's just your tone.

Keep up your good conscience.

Okay, thank you very much...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by emmyN(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:

Hmmm this is the best solution so far.... Thank you for this...

Be sure of your husband's personality before doing that. Personally I dislike it when people send me messages when they could have just walked up and relay their point.

A better solution: get him intoxicated with wine, then when you get into an argument, yell. Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
kapelvej:
You are still making mouth, upon all these your bad character

How am I making mouth.... I don't have a bad character, it's just what I noticed recently....
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
promiseland245:
some traits are learnt.
How did your Mother relate with your Father, if it's similar then that's how you got it.
Consciously make efforts to stop it.

Hmmm... This your point is valid... I will stop! Infact I have already stopped....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
ihedioramma:
First see him as your father two bewere of friends you follow . Three prayer is the key, always pray .

Okay sir, I don't even have friends.... Okay I'll keep praying...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
emmyluizzz:

you are possessed by a marine spirit....

go for spiritual cleansing

It's nothing spiritual..... I'm not possessed, I am what the word says I am...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
kobosmart:

grin you wey no fine u manage find bf u wan come pursue am with shout

Lol .. everyone is pretty in their own way.... No one's perfect and it's a good thing I discovered my bad manners early....
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
kunle75:

Don't prove a point, its called internal anger,sometimes you don't even know you have it.

Just don't talk when the discussion is getting heated

Hmmm... I don't know what I am angry about sef, God should just help me to take it away.... I'll just keep quiet.. � thank you for this...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
OBTOREPA:

You have bad character and need's to be humble.
Whenever you are angry,please take a cup of chilled water and you will be OK. It works like magic though

I don't have a bad character.... I'm very humble if you see me in person, it's just a recent something... I detected ..
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

A factory resets slap can do the job perfectly.....

Lol.... So you'd lay your hands in a lady?
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nackzy:

My Girlfriend does this always, but finally i have learn to tolerate her, that's her weakness, we all have weaknesses

Hmmmm so trueee.... We all have weaknesses
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:

When you hear his side chick that's cool and calm has just delivered a set of twin boys, you will receive sense.

I reject it in jesus'name, my husband will have eyes only for me in jesus'name.... She's not perfect either.... she'd have a bad side too.... Having a side chick is always never the solution...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheGift:

Is it a habit that you display with other people? If yes (or no) you need to determine the root cause, especially since you feel bad afterwards. Why do you feel bad? The problem as usual is likely within you and not in your partner.

Consider talking to Him about it. Ask how it makes Him feel, tell Him how you feel about it before, during and after.

When we express such vulnerabilities it reduces their power

I know it's my problem, I'm just looking for a way to stop before it escalates to something else, it's just very recent, maybe it's stress, I don't know...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Many people don't know how dangerous this attitude is, but I must tell you, beware of your tomorrow.

You are already used to it and it will be very, very difficult to stop. You are likely to continue that way until you lose him.

Pls keep sourcing for a new partner. Sounds stupid to you?

You will remember someone told you this.

OYO.
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
SunTzu123:

Simple, it's any of:
1. You don't love him. You only feel infatuation for him.
2. You have personal issues with a male dominant figure in your life. (Your Dad, Uncle, Big brother, Boss etc)
3. You are immature and NOT ready for a relationship but he is "forcing" it with too much love, or too much attention.

None of these, I promise, maybe I'm stressed, I 'm a damsel in distress ...
Re: How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? by zakkxx: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Don’t worry continue shouting!! Let one side chick teach you a bitter lesson!! You don’t know your character alone can kill the libido of a man!! Why do you think husbands perform rudelessly in bed with side chick than their wife’s s continue!! Rubbish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.