Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) (7456 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked
Omo na to enter monastery remain
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
shocked Omo na to enter monastery remain
Go MGTOW!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
You suppose to carry bell and start gingle it so that all men can hear, yeye people

You mean you no see sense in wetin she talk
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You mean you no see sense in wetin she talk
Don't waste your time on people like that person pls.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by neyoohhh: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I remember i talked about that sometime ago
Yes, welcome back..

Hope they won't block you again. grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Herculex03(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Since all of them fall in either one or more
I think the combination should be a virgin or not more than 3 body counts then submissive/Agreeable don't forget she must be interested in you more
#stayRedpill
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Herculex03:
Since all of them fall in either one or more
I think the combination should be a virgin or not more than 3 body counts then submissive/Agreeable don't forget she must be interested in you more
#stayRedpill

I laugh at that bolded part, most of these biittches just need the marriage, thats what they are really interested in, but men who will listen to you will mistake that for "She has interest in them" grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2021
neyoohhh:
Yes, welcome back..
Hope they won't block you again. grin
Hope I'm not scared of that shiit!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Herculex03(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I laugh at that bolded part, most of these biittches just need the marriage, thats what they are really interested in, but men who will listen to you will mistake that for "She has interest in them" grin
That's why one should always watch out for himself I go with the quote "wish for the best expect the worst "
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Herculex03:

That's why one should always watch out for himself I go with the quote "wish for the best expect the worst "
Good one.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
List 5-8

Anticipate 1st Of November!!
bro about 5 you kinda stupid, so you saying mans shouldn't get married to an independent woman but a woman who stays home doing nothing�
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided
I disagree with number 5 but o girl no talk
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided

Did you read and UNDERSTAND the post at all?? Didn't the OP say the write up was compiled by a woman?? Must you blame males for all your problems?? And what's with all this generalization??

Back to OP...
I agree with most of the points up there, but everyone has flaws and some are just easier to deal with than others...

I guess it's up to the people who want to marry to know what they can and can not deal with, some men are fine with an overly independent woman while some are not, it's just a matter of perspective...

Good post though...
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

She is right.. Let's take a look at Linda Ikeji. There is this pride that takes over you women when you have achieved a lot, that is when you will start saying you don't need men. Even if such a lady eventually try to get a man her standard would be so high cause of her pride and ego that is when feminism would take over, i can't submit to a man this and that. That woman is frigging right.

Oga not all women are the same o...
Just because you've met a few women who are successful and egotistical doesn't mean all women are the same...

And even if you've met lots of pridefillef successful women, you haven't met all the women in the world, so stop this hasty generalization
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
LuciferO:
bro about 5 you kinda stupid, so you saying mans shouldn't get married to an independent woman but a woman who stays home doing nothing�
Don't be an illiterate, the point you are supposed to extract out of that is the fact that you should make sure she is not making more than you simple!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:

Did you read and UNDERSTAND the post at all?? Didn't the OP say the write up was compiled by a woman?? Must you blame males for all your problems?? And what's with all this generalization??

Back to OP...
I agree with most of the points up there, but everyone has flaws and some are just easier to deal with than others...

I guess it's up to the people who want to marry to know what they can and can not deal with, some men are fine with an overly independent woman while some are not, it's just a matter of perspective...

Good post though...
I feel you man, wahala for men wey wan marry.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Don't be an illiterate, the point you are supposed to extract out of that is the fact that you should make sure she is not making more than you simple!
dude don't base all of em like tho
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:

Oga not all women are the same o...
Just because you've met a few women who are successful and egotistical doesn't mean all women are the same...

And even if you've met lots of pridefillef successful women, you haven't met all the women in the world, so stop this hasty generalization
I disagree with you brotherly, every successful woman is filled with pride, especially the ones that earn more than their husbands. No woman is exempted from this fact, it is in EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!

You think your woman is humble? Let her earn more than you.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I feel you man, wahala for men wey wan marry.
on God if she's Nigerian tho cause no America would do these except the cooking part maybe...... Also just Bleep and be done
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2021
LuciferO:
dude don't base all of em like tho
You need experience, its so obvious that you do need experience. No woman innocent of the fact that they will break their man when they start seeing the money faster than him! NO WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2021
LuciferO:
on God if she's Nigerian tho cause no America would do these except the cooking part maybe...... Also just Bleep and be done
Stop all these racial shiit! AWALT!!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Op, u said u won't get married. How come u know wife materials?

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Op, u said u won't get married. How come u know wife materials?
Truvel! grin grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop all these racial shiit! AWALT!!
I knew you'd say this, but you agree with these facts and which are only being referred to Nigerian women
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You need experience, its so obvious that you do need experience. No woman innocent of the fact that they will break their man when they start seeing the money faster than him! NO WOMAN!
regardless of race or tradition?
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I disagree with you brotherly, every successful woman is filled with pride, especially the ones that earn more than their husbands. No woman is exempted from this fact, it is in EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!

You think your woman is humble? Let her earn more than you.

We must agree to disagree grin
Bro...
Every successful person in the world has a touch of pride be it male or female...

And just because the ones you've seen or heard about are arrogant doesn't mean all of them are...

Well I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with it...

I like to think there's an exception to every rule, especially this one...
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2021
LuciferO:
regardless of race or tradition?
Yes regardless, they all have it in them, they just need the resources to manifest it.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:

We must agree to disagree grin
Bro...
Every successful person in the world has a touch of pride be it male or female...

And just because the ones you've seen or heard about are arrogant doesn't mean all of them are...

Well I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with it...

I like to think there's an exception to every rule, especially this one...
Ok!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes regardless, they all have it in them, they just need the resources to manifest it.
in your perspective tho
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

She is right.. Let's take a look at Linda Ikeji. There is this pride that takes over you women when you have achieved a lot, that is when you will start saying you don't need men. Even if such a lady eventually try to get a man her standard would be so high cause of her pride and ego that is when feminism would take over, i can't submit to a man this and that. That woman is frigging right.

Cos a woman that is a housewife and doesn't own anything is made to feel like shit by their husbands.

They don't hesitate to fling in your face how they can kick you out at any moment.

If a woman has her own assets will the husbands say that?
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
How can she say a woman that is self sufficient is not good for marriage, I thought a well to do woman is what men want.

No, we want a woman to submit to us. I have no interest in marriage as well, believe it or not, I started seeing through the smokescreen and mirrors that society presents to us in my early twenties. Most people dismissed me as cynical then, but as usual, I was right and they were wrong, but back to my point, if I were the marrying type, I would have no interest in a "self-sufficient" woman(assuming such a woman even exists), or even a somewhat financially stable woman, because that would make my role as a man and lord of the household redundant.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
neyoohhh:
They know themselves wellah but yet some simps will still be talking nonesense.

She should have included tattoos, drug's, nose rings.. this are big markers especially in the Nigerian context.

No need wasting time in the mention of those. Not only are tattoos, nose rings, drugs and such a screaming indication of marital unfitness, they are also indications of poor upbringing(their parents were probably unfit to raise children properly), waywardness(no values, discipline or principles. "What is good and just is whatever makes me feel good at the moment" and therefore they will cheat on you in a heartbeat if that's what makes them feel good), impulsiveness and probably sub-standard intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.