Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) (7455 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You mean you no see sense in wetin she talk

Absolutely
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Qatar2022:

Even pain you, are you one of those lazy woman around

Abi nah .
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
Like d adultery nd fornication was meant for men alone.

I don't see women going into the Bible and quoting what it it says on men being providers to manipulate them.

As you quote the Bible on submission, remember what it says on adultery and fornication. All you men that love to say men are polygamous but don't marry multiple women to begin with.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't see women going into the Bible and quoting what it it says on men being providers to manipulate them.

As you quote the Bible on submission, remember what it says on adultery and fornication. All you men that love to say men are polygamous but don't marry multiple women to begin with.

lies... Females dnt quote wat? ... They do dat shiit live every sec. If they dnt use religion, they say it is our culture. C'mon stop capping anyhw
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
lies... Females dnt quote wat? ... They do dat shiit live every sec. If they dnt use religion, they say it is our culture. C'mon stop capping anyhw

It's you men that suddenly remember the Bible when it comes to submission

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by khia: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2021
2buffagain:

Aim for inter-dependence, not independence.
The latter just leads to unneccessary chest beating when you should both be apologizing to each other.

grin Hey Buff, I just heard about the FBI busting 33 Nigerians for scamming 17 million US dollars from 100 people thru romance scams as usual, in Texas. Are you one of the love scammers? grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
khia:

grin Hey Buff, I just heard about the FBI busting 33 Nigerians for scamming 17 million US dollars from 100 people thru romance scams as usual, in Texas. Are you one of the love scammers? grin grin grin

They can never catch me grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by khia: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
2buffagain:

They can never catch me grin

Buffy, You're a bad boy. grin So you were scamming me the whole time? You said I was your whole world, You said I was the only woman you would die for, now I find out you are a scam artist. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by kodix(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Frankly speaking that no 5 is a no, money is power in every human nature both male and female once one is self sufficient most times attitude changes.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by KhiaW(f): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2021
2buffagain:

grin

Hey you.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.