Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) (7454 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No, we want a woman to submit to us. I have no interest in marriage as well, believe it or not, I started seeing through the smokescreen and mirrors that society presents to us in my early twenties. Most people dismissed me as cynical then, but as usual, I was right and they were wrong, but back to my point, if I were the marrying type, I would have no interest in a "self-sufficient" woman(assuming such a woman even exists), or even a somewhat financially stable woman, because that would make my role as a man and lord of the household redundant.
Exactly!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No need wasting time in the mention of those. Not only are tattoos, nose rings, drugs and such a screaming indication of marital unfitness, they are also indications of poor upbringing(their parents were probably unfit to raise children properly), waywardness(no values, discipline or principles. "What is good and just is whatever makes me feel good at the moment" and therefore they will cheat on you in a heartbeat if that's what makes them feel good), impulsiveness and probably sub-standard intelligence.
Man you are so detailed!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No, we want a woman to submit to us. I have no interest in marriage as well, believe it or not, I started seeing through the smokescreen and mirrors that society presents to us in my early twenties. Most people dismissed me as cynical then, but as usual, I was right and they were wrong, but back to my point, if I were the marrying type, I would have no interest in a "self-sufficient" woman(assuming such a woman even exists), or even a somewhat financially stable woman, because that would make my role as a man and lord of the household redundant.

You want women to submit because of what the word of God says right?

Remember that the same word of God speaks about adultery and fornication.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by neyoohhh: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No need wasting time in the mention of those. Not only are tattoos, nose rings, drugs and such a screaming indication of marital unfitness, they are also indications of poor upbringing(their parents were probably unfit to raise children properly), waywardness(no values, discipline or principles. "What is good and just is whatever makes me feel good at the moment" and therefore they will cheat on you in a heartbeat if that's what makes them feel good), impulsiveness and probably sub-standard intelligence.

You get it .
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
My current girl scored 15/15.

But what's my own, I go still marry am, cos even pastors, marriage counsellors and billionaire are having marital issues, lemme go and face my own.

As long as I have my beer and peace of mind,(including side chicks and olosho) , I'm fine.

In this life, our job is not to question why, but to do and die
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ofadaman:
My current girl scored 15/15.

But what's my own, I go still marry am, cos even pastors, marriage counsellors and billionaire are having marital issues, lemme go and face my own.

As long as I have my beer and peace of mind,(including side chicks and olosho) , I'm fine.

In this life, our job is not to question why, but to do and die
Ok.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Men, pls normalize sharing your experiences in every topic, you are helping a fellow man when you do!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
1Sharon:

It is the simple nature of things. Men were designed to be breadwinners. To be masters and manipulators of their environment. Women were designed to be childbearers, to be nurturers of children, so Women belong underneath Men. When this simple natural configuration is accepted, society ends up with strong family units and therefore strong societies. When people start pretending that nature is no longer relevant, when women start pretending to be men and men start pretending to be women, we will(unsurprisingly) end up with conflict. The family unit either weakened or destroyed completely, such families invariably producing mongrels who will go on to produce more mongrels, leading to the eventual collapse of society and culture. The God that spake all those things that you and other feminists so abhor today knew exactly why he spake them.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Man you are so detailed!
Gratitude.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

It is the simple nature of things. Men were designed to be breadwinners. To be masters and manipulators of their environment. Women were designed to be childbearers, to be nurturers of children, so Women belong underneath Men. When this simple natural configuration is accepted, society ends up with strong family units and therefore strong societies. When people start pretending that nature is no longer relevant, when women start pretending to be men and men start pretending to be women, we will(unsurprisingly) end up with conflict. The family unit either weakened or destroyed completely, such families invariably producing mongrels who will go on to produce more mongrels, leading to the eventual collapse of society and culture. The God that spake all those things that you and other feminists so abhor today knew exactly why he spake them.

Remember that your God also spoke against fornication and adultery.

As the classic cherry picker you are, you apply what suits you.

Oh and I'm no feminist!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alusiizizi stop wasting your time on her pls, she will never accept the facts even if she sees the truth lingering boldly!!

They never want to accept blame, arguing with a woman is like trying to boil stones, its very pointless, don't waste your time and energy on a female, you are better than that, act like me.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Alusiizizi stop wasting your time on her pls, she will never accept the facts even if she sees the truth lingering boldly!!

They never want to accept blame, arguing with a woman is like trying to boil stones, its very pointless, don't waste your time and energy on a female, you are better than that, act like me.

What blame?
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Point noted. Should've known better in the first place.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Men, remember that the option of not getting married in the first place is still and will always be open.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Well you will only get one if you're one yourself.
Bandits been kidnap u?
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
1Sharon:

Like d adultery nd fornication was meant for men alone.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bandits been kidnap u?
grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bandits been kidnap u?
grin grin grin just decided to give nairaland chance.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
grin grin grin just decided to give nairaland chance.
Been long i saw u around. U must be done wit sch nw nd a virgin anymore tongue
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Been long i saw u around. U must be done wit sch nw nd a virgin anymore tongue
No still in school.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
No still in school.
welcome back.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
welcome back.
Thanks
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by anuofGod(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
*A lady that is independent and self sufficient*
That is the woman i am becoming by God's grace.
Why should a woman put her responsibilities on a man?
I believe in hardwork, decent living, spending within my means and been contented.
If marriage comes, I can't become a full house wife. God forbid.
I must be working and making my OWN money as well.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Qatar2022: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
You suppose to carry bell and start gingle it so that all men can hear, yeye people
Even pain you, are you one of those lazy woman around
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Qatar2022: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided
Hahahaha I see
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Qatar2022:
Even pain you, are you one of those lazy woman around
grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by bepositive11: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
List 13-15

Anticipate 1st Of November!!

Great tips! Also remember to list the traits of husband material that men should have
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided

Aim for inter-dependence, not independence.
The latter just leads to unneccessary chest beating when you should both be apologizing to each other.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Then go for a broke humble lady, see why I said men don't know what they want, A woman has money you guys will complain, she doesn't have you guys will also complain, what exactly do you people want?

The thing is, men want a woman that is self-sufficient but most importantly submissive/humble to her husband irrespective of her social and financial status.

It's very rare among nowadays women hence the reason Linda and many female celebrities don't have long lasting marriage or relationship.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Pat081: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
But men can do that number 3 abi
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Go MGTOW!
I'll be deceiving myself if I try that
Not after getting so much from female friends around.
I'll rather guide my heart jealously
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 4:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Learning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Feature? / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path / Nigerians React As Husband Joins Wife In An Unclad Pregnancy Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.