Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63744 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
... smiley ...

Damnit! Bro, sorry about what happened. Hope you feeling better (your arm?)? May evil never see us, may the Creator protect us from uncertainties and this crazy world.

Please stay safe.

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Yeah at Ibtc Ayobo... Now the Camp is before Redemption Camp.

You really started with the church in it's early days ooo.

I was very small den.

Do know pastor ebere agboju district he manufactures cream!! ??

Then ibtc was fun I only attended dlcc twice. And I miss success camp(camp remember the name now. Meants for youths)

Are you still with the church ?

ThatsONYI:
... smiley ...

Damnit! Bro, sorry about what happened. Hope you feeling better (your arm?)? May evil never see us, may the Creator protect us from uncertainties and this crazy world.

Please stay safe.

Bless up elder

GUARD YOUR INTEGRITY WITH YOUR LIFE

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Do know pastor ebere agboju district he manufactures cream!! ??

Then ibtc was fun I only attended dlcc twice. And I miss success camp(camp remember the name now. Meants for youths)

Are you still with the church ?

I know Pastor Ebere very well... Owner of Ebeson company... He's into Water production (Lodgers Water).

He started his own church (Heroes of Faith).

Yes oooo.... Still a Full blown deeper Lifer

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Keeping the santuarry tidy

Morning and sometimes in evening have to sweep the whole compound... Grateful for strength ... Dry season grasses are on break..

2nd pic Pastor's apartment

Last pix MY humble abode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I know Pastor Ebere very well... Owner of Ebeson company... He's into Water production (Lodgers Water).

He started his own church (Heroes of Faith).

Yes oooo.... Still a Full blown deeper Lifer

Ahhh you know them

Then I had a thing for his first daughter... cheesy

Left deeper life a long time ago... Not just deeper life I stopped going to church... The irony now is am staying in church •crazy world • cry

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Ahhh you know them

Then I had a thing for his first daughter... cheesy

Left deeper life a long time ago... Not just deeper life I stopped going to church... The irony now is am staying in church •crazy world • cry
He still comes to the House to visit most times cheesy cheesy.

She's married now cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Why did you leave cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

He still comes to the House to visit most times cheesy cheesy.

She's married now cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Why did you leave cheesy

Damn lucky dude her husband.. cry

No particular reason for leaving

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Life

Busy thinking about my life how cfuked up it is. Busy hating on the only thing someone somewhere wished his wife had.

I have only cried twice when i lost my girlfriend and a brother descendant of another mother. Funny how people leave this earth like its a norm. Like saying goodnight and not been able to say good morning to that person..

Gods way shouldn't be questioned, he knows all. Atleast that was what we taught. I can imagine his thoughts right now ...

He'd be wishing he never got her pregnant. If only we had protected sex, maybe she'd be alive now..

Joy turned sadness in a twinkle of an eye . a lady I still saw yesterday, even joked about naming ceremony rice.. That I'd starve myself so I go fit chop enough food... Life life life ... If its death at the end ? What's the real purpose of life then ??

A blessing turned into a curse. God my question is why take the two are you that thirsty for blood.. You just left a man lonely and miserable...

embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Didn't go no where today...

Sales very poor lately...
Still can't find a bbal court anywhere even football pitch sef I never see..

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Had a dream but I can't remember the dream

Friday please be nice

50 push up every morning keeps the body and soul active

5 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Today was just there, slow sales. A dude came to preach to me today, funny guy winners their people to get faith.. Had a little talk about how as a Christian you should be mindful of your tongue..

Told him the truth, he said no please be positive, and that was me being realistic

Faith is a lie!!!

Faith and hope ?
Faith and luck

]
short story
He was anticipating something but it didn't fall through, he was told cos he didn't include prayers... Again another opportunity surfaced.. He prayed he stayed up most nights he had FAITH but guess what ? Same thing !!! And this time he was told "God's time is the best, for everything there is a reason"!!!

Mindset plays a big role...
Be optimist but don't place your mind on it. Just incase it doesn't work out you won't be too disappointed (really don't know how you will be positive about something and don't put your mind on it)

It was fun fun having to converse with him tho

PS: had a girlfriend her name was Faith and she was a better let down.. I miss her tho

_________

No one came for vigil.. Na solo prayer be that ...

Never forget to keep your integrity intact

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by PattyMike(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
My man e don tey. Hope all is well?

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
PattyMike:
My man e don tey. Hope all is well?

Elder happy new to you
All is well, Thank God say the water inside never drown us cheesy

Hope your side is fine too.. I don dey run my license ... It was that brother GAYbu that gave me the connect cheesy .. Whenever the man dey my side I dey unconsciously hold my yansh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by PattyMike(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Elder happy new to you
All is well, Thank God say the water inside never drown us cheesy

Hope your side is fine too.. I don dey run my license ... It was that brother GAYbu that gave me the connect cheesy .. Whenever the man dey my side I dey unconsciously hold my yansh grin

Lol abeg o. I don call u, but u no pick.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2022
PattyMike:

Lol abeg o. I don call u, but u no pick.

Good morning no vex abeg the phone am using now na desktop... And I just retrieved the number sef

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 23, 2022

Started with phone conversations at night, it's raining outside We sat and talked about life, remember how sad you sounded when you Said you lost your dad to food poisoning.

got me thinking things I never used to. You telling me you are not the phone type, that you would rather be with me. Truth is Sometimes I hold back from saying, "I miss you"

I am tired of living in denial i miss you, I have to admit, on this road I get lonely But you make me smile every time that i think of you, youou let me be myself You don't control me.

Death took something special.

Can't stop asking for forgiveness.. Can't stop hoping one day I get to forgive myself... Its a five years now and it still feeling like yesterday things I didn't say places we didn't get to see dark word they say we living in.. No wonder life is unfair.. You took a pure soul and left a stained one.. Feels like you are cherry picking who would go next kos I wonder why you chose her... You let the wicked live and you wont allow the good stay..

The plans... How you overlook my mistakes.. You are quick to forgive...

Death really is no respecter of any man

But death is another form of life and I know you are in a better place

Don't know if it is a normal thing for you to keep showing up in my dreams..

RIP
ufqa

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Can't get this out of my head... Not funny but cant stop laughing

https://www.nairaland.com/6943701/medical-practitioners-pls#109588049

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2022
My morning erection last longer than this phone's battery ... Glorified desktop cheesy

Anyways morning chores dusted ... Lots of snake tracks and it is really freaking me out lipsrsealed cry

Last pic is my makeshift wardrobe lol have to take it out every Sunday

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
I know I can't be the only one who feels this way, does anybody out there feel like me?

Show of hands, I don't need a lot. I just want to find peace. People throwing rocks maybe they tryna kill the dreams.

They are quick to judge, just tell me a thing I am not... You think I don't know those things ? I have always been a little lost and I still might be.

Life's hard but it is okay atleast the dude is not dead!!! How could I complain, atleast I have a roof over my head, I have water to shower..

Truth is everything currently feels like a dream I am gonna wake up from someday. A little more often and put more time into my faith.

Travel through my brain, you might find damage and no grace. Things that I hold onto, but I won't say things I don't let go. So I chain my soul to the heartbreak.

afkjfuf

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you made a list of people you trusted would you put your name down ? Do we even know who we are? When we look at life and you talk about yours, do you feel proud?

Are we leaving a mark, or we are scared to make bad impression, so we just go hide in the dark., living and playing a part, knowing regrets will come back tomorrow

Don't know what we are chasing, but we all do it. It is just a part of life. I guess we are all foolish!! Running after what we think will make us happy till it falls through and then we find out later it is not what we wanted.

So we give up on it, then we pile the garbage and we watch it grow. Trying to ignore the pile of garbage we get addicted to things.. You hear people saying they want to clear their head!!! What is worst ? The pain or the hangover? . till we hit the point we can barefuly function.

I know I can't be the only with a loaded gun full of doubts, regrets and memories to overcome....

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Most Sundays all I do is ejaculate ink on paper and hope it give birth to dope words

Party at the baale's .. I hear noise rather than music abi na sound I go call.. The kinda music they listen to is so funny... Maybe those are the trending songs... They got a favourite dj ... You hear his mix on every Bluetooth speaker, bikes, tricycles even cars sef

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
azraeljaheel:
If you made a list of people you trusted would you put your name down ? Do we even know who we are? When we look at life and you talk about yours, do you feel proud?

Are we leaving a mark, or we are scared to make bad impression, so we just go hide in the dark., living and playing a part, knowing regrets will come back tomorrow

Don't know what we are chasing, but we all do it. It is just a part of life. I guess we are all foolish!! Running after what we think will make us happy till it falls through and then we find out later it is not what we wanted.

So we give up on it, then we pile the garbage and we watch it grow. Trying to ignore the pile of garbage we get addicted to things.. You hear people saying they want to clear their head!!! What is worst ? The pain or the hangover? . till we hit the point we can barefuly function.

I know I can't be the only with a loaded gun full of doubts, regrets and memories to overcome....

shocked

Bro, you're not the only one who feels lonely tonight. There's lotta people out there, who feel like you. Please stay strong.

I listen to his songs alot, Sik world, Dax, Eminem, 2PAC, my own songs etc. They reassure me that I'm not alone. Please, there's millions just like you.

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
A lil upgrade I don't go to the market to hustle loads again for now tho lol.
The fog this morning was much could barely see my nose sef

We had our regular morning prayers but my mind wasn't there feels like my head is everywhere. The call I got this evening. I saw him last when I was in junior class now he is sick they want me around..

I Am so confused

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
So I went to my normal spot to get swallow, only to find out that my amala girlfriend is pregnant. Na wa for this area, you go see pikin dey back pikin embarassed their mom sef ain't helping matters ..

Back then when we dey chase skirt for hood them no born us well to see girl off reach her house for night or maybe palm anywhere close to her house dey relate.. Are you ment But now it is the opposite!! The girl will be outside by 11pm in front of their house conversing with a guy.. Maybe it is the area sha

And the other Twp girls there are not normal, don't know if they hate me or the fact that I don't speak Yoruba .. Them dey always think say I dey form.. One was said "broda e to ma soro bi pe nko wa lenu wan fe ra oja"(the brother that talks like something is in his mouth wants to buy something). One customer etiquette they don't have.. Them no send you.. Am sure they too will be after one !!

Most times I wonder what their escape plans are, I don't think they wanna live like this for the rest of their life. ,.. Now no more free with with my 2h purchase.. Chai wickedness ... Don't know what is getting me angry sef maybe the girl been pregnant or the fact I won't be getting extras in my purchase again undecided

The guys here what they do is smoke weed from morning till night. When they are not smoking they are fighting... Or they are busy collecting money from trailers and tippers all in name of indigene, wonder why those guys keep giving them money.. Government road for that matter..

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 26, 2022
It is almost 4am and am not getting any sleep. Eyes still wide open.. My minds roaming about

The cold ain't helping matters

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Rich soul poor body, but right now I really wish it was the other way round

Anyways heaven is not too far, we just have to go through a Lil hell

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Someone said light is bad because it is dry season.. Na wa o
They just restored the light since morning

Today was really annoying the dude who was supposed to connecting me to a decking job sly me!! Maybe he'd show up tomorrow. Am positive.

How do I say no to these customers, they'd promise to pay only to come up with a story the next day ... I understand no money but I didn't get the oil credit ..

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
The church is where i found God but the same church is where I am learning to judge..

undecided

I will be stingy I won't GIVE up... I will keep running till my ankles get sore

We are climbing that ladder but what would you sacrifice to climb faster ?

It's like we throw away the things in life that really matter.. Just so that we can make it to the top, but really i wonder what we're even climbing after?

Life they say is a race but you have to make your own track, just pray what you are dishing out people are ready to buy

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Tough days chilling nights

Starring at an empty plate but I know one day I will fill it up..

Sleepless night again, the nightmares getting worst.

Still contemplating maybe I should go see him or not .. God I need your direction

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Light here is something to be worried about..but can one really sue phcn for not really disturbing light and still dishing outrageous bills.

Got a daily job at a bakery, was there yesterday and today. But God Forbid I go there tomorrow. Worked in bakery as a supervisor and the oven was automated. But this particular bakery is a disaster to health. The smoke and heat can zap a life.

my JD was to wash the bread pan, pans that are dead and need to be changed. But trust naija "if e never spoil finish beyond repair they won't replace it"
Chief baker black pass charcoal he is using to service the fire of the oven.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Today when i got back from my hustle I decided to take a tour round the compound of the church, just to ease my worried mind. Found me some soursop trees with fruits on it *I will upload pictures tomorrow*

Missed having soursop, pineapple, apple, granola and yoghurt smoothie. Full diet!! You can't have that as brunch and be hungry. Have that combo in the morning and you immune system won't stop blessing you

The compound got loads of fruits ranging from guava to local apple. Avocado, citrus grape, mango, soursop, coconut, pawpaw, orange, banana and plantain. (Glorified garden of Eden) you'd find vegetables for soup sef. Bitter leaf and the likes
two days now and I still trying to decide do I go see him or not. A stranger who is blood!!!

When we see what do I say?

When we see what does he have to say?

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Today when i got back from my hustle I decided to take a tour round the compound of the church, just to ease my worried mind. Found me some soursop trees with fruits on it *I will upload pictures tomorrow*

Missed having soursop, pineapple, apple, granola and yoghurt smoothie. Full diet!! You can't have that as brunch and be hungry. Have that combo in the morning and you immune system won't stop blessing you

The compound got loads of fruits ranging from guava to local apple. Avocado, citrus grape, mango, soursop, coconut, pawpaw, orange, banana and plantain. (Glorified garden of Eden) you'd find vegetables for soup sef. Bitter leaf and the likes
two days now and I still trying to decide do I go see him or not. A stranger who is blood!!!

When we see what do I say?

When we see what does he have to say?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.