Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63750 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
DAY 116

They are getting set for their carnival here. They had to mount a road block. You walk, drive, ride, as far you pass there you must remit lol

had to use the holes to spray the road, i have no money to give them thats the least i can offer

{pardon the picture quality}

objc epq nz tjm fmpvhg bkk sgf sbdqjejdft bqf tsjkk mps fmpvhg. J kpuf nz cbvhgsfq, j xbms sp af b ebsgfq sgbs jt xbz afssfq sgbm nz ebsgfq.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
j xbms xgbs jt afts epq gfq, j kpts fufqzsgjmh fufm sgf dvtspcz pe gfq. GBOOZ AJQSGCBZ. Hps nz gbmct cjqsz ivts tp zpvqt dpvkc af dkfbm. Mpx afdbvtf pe nz ejksg bn qfhbqcfc bt b kfofq bmc b dbts pvs.

they have made over 15,000naira from their toll gate collection lol!
the compound is full of leaves again.. I'd sweep it again.

plan this evening is to go in search of a basketball court.. I noticed something about them light skin girls here!! fair face but foot looks like leopard skin!

days are longer when you are idle! Always try to keep the mind busy it aint easy but try!

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
... smiley ...

Thanks, let's keep grinding.
I pray the pain doesn't make a hustler
a monster.

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThatsONYI:
... smiley ...

Thanks, let's keep grinding.
I pray the pain doesn't make a hustler
a monster.

@bolded
thats a battle you will have to fight...
When that tempting YES comes your way i pray God gives you the strength to say NO

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
I paid for the love i was given... Love went away when i couldnt afford it again. They took ibdljf eqpn me!!

i really need to blaw my brain is on overdrive!

Hpc okfbtf gbuf nfqdz pm nf
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
I love how you are always smiling no matter the situation you are facing.

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
At the fence, network spot lol. The sky is blank no stars no moon. Had swallow again, they really need to change that girl serving there. When God was giving the Israelites MANNERS this "particular girl" was absent!! Very rude, talks over the food. Today she is lively and calm, 2mao she is something else{bipolar?}

cant remember when last i even saw a kitchen. Even the last time i sat in front of a tv. Thanks to radio and nl man for no dey updated. Damn!!.
boy you didnt fall into the ground! You fell on it. Get up and dust yourself

pastor rang me today, i think he is coming back on friday.. One hell of a christmas. I pray for good health for friends, foes and family.

About to take a walk round the compound.. The mind needs excercise

5 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2021
DAY 117

Had that same dream again! What are you trying to tell me? It been two years now. Yeah you warned me. But I dont know zilch about them, who do i restitute to?
how can i even put the words together. Am yet to forgive myself, do you think they will be merciful on me? You are in a better place why not connect me! I wish we could trade places! I dont deserve this gift of life! Be bold enough to tell me what is it you want! Rather than giving me sleepless nights. Better still sniff out the gift from me, i dont want it anymore.
j bn tpqqz j tgpvkc gbuf kjtsfmmfc

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Healthrelatedjo: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Bro,I've been thinking abt u for a while now,I am coming back to Arigbajo next yr (by God's grace) to start a food delivery business,(jan or February) cos me sef still dey source for financial help from some nairalanders)at least you go dey see meal and small change for my side.

7 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Healthrelatedjo: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2021
I just pray make everything fall in place.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2021
The hikes! There was this particular one i totally gave up lol and you kept saying "we are almost there". Mad man we are "almost there" took us "almost a day" to get to the mountain top lol. Plans we shared, the misunderstandings. Even when the "root of all evil" was trying to put enemity between us, you found a way to calm the storm! When i was approached with that sugarcoated meal, you saw through it, told me not eat, that it was poisoned! Maybe i was blinded by greed, love, maybe i wasnt even doing it for me! You really should see what that poison is doing to my system now! Pursuit of happiness can be really stressful. Would you blame a man who knows a shortcut to what he is pursing, and decided to walk that path?

we'd have alot to catch up on when we see and i pray it is soon!

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Bro,I've been thinking abt u for a while now
I am coming back to Arigbajo next yr (by God's grace) to start a food delivery business,(jan or February)

woah that is nice! But what sorta foods if i may ask?

cos me sef still dey source for financial help from some nairalanders)at least you go dey see meal and small change for my side.

I pray God sends you a helper.

When you set up i fit to work for you o cheesy Even if it is to do the dishes i gather full ground cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Healthrelatedjo: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Fried rice and chicken,jollof rice and chicken,Ofada rice,Ewa Agonyin and bread...wash plates ke...lol...we go sha work something out broda....Amen o.
azraeljaheel:

woah that is nice! But what sorta foods if i may ask?

I pray God sends you a helper.

When you set up i fit to work for you o cheesy Even if it is to do the dishes i gather full ground cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
I need to go to bed early today

got oil 11litres. The engineer hasnt paid me. Keeps saying "ko si owo nta buhari gan je gbese"(no money outside even buhari is owing).

meal was normal normal. The girl even served me extra meat tonight. Maybe it was a mistake lol

about to take my night walk {the mind needs excercise}

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Time to sleep. I should be going to the market 2mao.
God please do not get tired of my "i am sorry"
sqvsg jt j bn efc vo

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Insomnia and paranoia
these pals are really getting the best of me

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
DAY 118
{christmas eve}

They just restored the light since last night.

the market was crowded today! So many people buying yet too many people say they dont have! {who come get those things that was bought}.

9ja and extortion, had to pay 150naira. 50naira for sanitation, hundred naira for something i dont understand. At first i was forming "i know my rights" cheesy.. Bros i no dey sell market for here, i am just helping customers convey their goods to their cars or bus-stop{although he cut me short when i got to "helping customers convey"}. "english lo si sor! Wa sor fu wa beya baba lo ra le sibi"{you are still speaking english, you will tell us if it is your father's land}. Is having a raspy voice a criteria when applying for a position with the agberos{taskforce whatever}. Had to pay, i am dead sure they wouldnt have let me stay! Mad people

5 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
I dont think the pastor will be coming back today. Meaning just me and this compound again.

people are really going through alot. There is this pregnant woman at the market. She looks like the baby can pop any second! How can you be that heavy, and still nursing a toddler, be hustling?. Quite unfortunate that most of the women around this environ aint that exposed{dont know if that is the right word}. Really would you blame them?

"dashed" her kid 2h and the food that was given to us by a good samaritan.

i am not wearing what i want but am grateful am not naked, atleast i have a roof over my head, i have water to bathe and quench thirst, some days i feast and some days i dont, but am grateful am not starving

5 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guy what's the update with the gay man who wanted to help you

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Guy what's the update with the gay man who wanted to help you

his call is something i have been avoiding! I Heard he is not around

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2021
YESTERDAY

went to get what i will chow tonight i noticed most gens were on. Salons were still active. Dem slay queens fixing dem hairs some dey even run nails!! Someone actually sent them that money cheesy i am joking we got hard working women out there. "make i no use my experience tag all women bad. I was just unfortunate, i chose the bad egg

yeah someone gifted the pastor chicken, cant kill it even if i wanted to, lack of utensils to carry out the operation. I cant sell it either because am sure the giver{cant remember his name} will tell him

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2021
The pastor just drove in, gave me an envelope!

letters from my niece and aunt!

these two i watched them grow. Would drive them around the estate! I'd drop the first at school then take the last to daycare! I miss you guys rerisimi, marvella, wealth, oba, joeboy.

merry xmas

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Breakfast!
merry christmas

5 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Breakfast!

merry christmas
You de enjoy. See mine.

But I go enter my mum's villa soon for a proper Xmas food

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry christmas to davide470 pattymike budaatum petyprincess telim gokoyer0 vikkypee and all who have contributed to my life and this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

6 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Merry christmas to davide470 pattymike budaatum petyprincess telim gokoyer0 vikkypee and all who have contributed to my life and this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by smartr: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2021
azraeljaheel:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Drop ur aza. Make I send 1k for breakfast n lunch at least.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Am caught in between real or maybe all what i was taught as a deeper lifer were all fictions. How do i balance this belief. Funny how am trying to connect my chi, but doubt won't let me breathe. Is doubting a sin or just me trying to see things differently. People are going through hell compared to what am facing. Although am in debt but my life aint indepted to nobody. Should i compromise? Should i give in to the temptations? My legs have been to places that the eyes cant comprehend. The eyes has seen what the mouth cant say. The mouth has eaten what the body cant hold together. Nobody holy pass we have all sinned. I gave him an unborn kid even the carrier was a bonus but still you werent full. Death kept disturbing

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
smartr:

Drop ur aza. Make I send 1k for breakfast n lunch at least.
3813011916 eco daniel
bless your soul! Merry xmas and happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
You have your familia and friends to spend this festive season with please be grateful even if you guys dont have what to eat! They got nothing but the family bond. He use to have everything but wished he had what they have!

no one to talk to! His mind is his bestfriend! When it gets dark even his shadow is nowhere to be found!

i'd answer your mail bit by bit. You asked about if i don't have a family or friend to reach out to? Wont you rather eat akara and be at peace than have pizza or ham hoping your body doesnt catching a bullet?

you said why not take a loan! Wont it be stupid to take a loan just to put food in the stomach. How do i repay?

you have no right to call a truce when you havent walked in my shoes

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Won't call you out! Just know am not keeping these records to defraud nobody!

days i dont eat days i eat! But when i dont have i put my mind to work just to find what the body will survive on!

wont respond to your mails again! Am documenting all these stuffs to encourage who i cant. And for question about me "forming strong man". Lemme burst your bubbles am not a strong man! Yesterday was a mess for i cried to a point you'd think a had apollo! Suicide is something that my mind and flesh have to always battle out! Times i wish things were different! Just so you know there are times i wanna connect with my vomits. So dude am not strong! I know you are keeping tab on my updates!

i am positive that situation will change back! I'd eat with spoons! I'd sleep on a comfortable bed! I'd sleep under a shelter that i want!

j qfbkkz cpms dbqf bavus bmzsgjmh sgfz tbz

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Epeegee(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please call the idiot now,some niggas need to be disgrace publicly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.