Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (28551 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by bayelsaowei(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.
that last part hard o..

And what's wrong if your man smiles at people generally including ladies? Why should a man hate being friendly with women?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Walex124(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Money

Every other thing will sort itself out lipsrsealed
you saying the truth, cuz we men understand that, the only languages you lady's understand is money..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by rottennaija(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy

And if he isn't religious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

You people should stop attacking and intimidating girls on this forum. It seems you want to make it a boys-only forum. This thread should be about them. Allow them to speak.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olayetan:

What's the qualities for marriage?
First of all do you have the qualities for dating?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by vince96w2(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
First of all I love quiet dudes so he must be very calm and cool headed, secondly I love fair guys so he must be very fair (naturally fair and not all this bleachers we have now), he must have something tangible doing that is he must be well to do, finally he must be God-fearing,bold and also an introvert, this is just the qualities for dating and not marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
it's like u will fetch sand and create ur own man
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by rottennaija(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want nothing but a kindhearted man who treats people well,respects people and love his parents and siblings to stupor but very strict and commands respect.I also observe a man's relationship with animals, it tells a lot about him.A jovial and overly friendly man is a big turn off for me especially those ones that shines teeth to every lady they come across. I like men who hates been friendly with women,like those ones with very unfriendly facial look but he should only be weak before me,his parents and siblings.

You sound confusing.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by AlmaIganishire: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
I like this question. I want a man that can buy me the new Oraimo Freepods 3. I want to hear the the difference.

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by ProtectMyMoney: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?

Are you hardworking too?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Money is the only quality women want finish
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by BESTScientist1: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
This taste of yours is interesting though
Iyaebe:
No,but in all his strictness and firmness he should not apply it to me else I might become afraid of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
rottennaija:

You sound confusing.
Am I kobojunkie?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by lereinter(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whazar:

hehe
hope you are Oprah Winfrey in a Nicki Minaj's body?

Have you seen Oprah Winfrey
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
rottennaija:

And if he isn't religious?
No way, he must be a true christina.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Meaning you wan marry Jesus be that cos apart from Jesus who get all this qualities for bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You will mold this man sha...grin

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by rottennaija(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
No way, he must be a true christina.

A true Christian is different from being religious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Starz825:

Meaning you wan marry Jesus be that cos apart from Jesus who get all this qualities for bible
dude I know someone that has all these qualities I mentioned here.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by rottennaija(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Am I kobojunkie?

I don't know what that is, but I know that it can be very confusing even for you.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Starz825(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
dude I know someone that has all these qualities I mentioned here.
Yes na...who no know Jesus grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
rottennaija:

A true Christian is different from being religious.
Religious in what way?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Starz825:

Yes na...who no know Jesus grin
I'm not talking about jesus, I'm talking about a guy in my church, he's actually my crush.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Munzy14 post=106655049]
You will mold this man sha...grin [/quote We still have such men but they are very rare
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by lereinter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
AdesewaAde:
Have money
Be loyal
Then be very very good on bed

What of that your ex bf girl that want to kill you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by MyAmericandream(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whazar:

hehe
hope you are Oprah Winfrey in a Nicki Minaj's body?
Have you seen Nikie Minaj throw back?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Even if he's a 1 minute man grin

I'm laffing for the first time since morning even though it's 08:33pm
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
rottennaija:

I don't know what that is, but I know that it can be very confusing even for you.
He's a confusionist
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by seyz91(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stop asking them dumb question cuz Every Sensible Person Knows That The Only Qualities You Ladies Are Looking For Is RICH Nigga
Bolarineliza202:
As for me,I want a man who's hardworking and will respect me as a woman.
What of you?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by LastProphet: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:

Do you also have the same qualities? Anyway is not your fault so many mumuu jobless boys brought up with low self esteem that will answer you. The day you travel it of this shithole to UK, US, you will sing song you never learnt. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Starz825(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
I'm not talking about jesus, I'm talking about a guy in my church, he's actually my crush.
Princess...just calm down ehn
A lot of people look like what you want but they actually not...
So babes just chill...nobody is perfect oo
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
But you're not fair in complexion? I met all your requirements except one.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? by virginprincess(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
But you're not fair in complexion? I met all your requirements except one.
which one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.