Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (34722 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by rickyrex(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
May God help and deliver this country from hatred to one another. We are divided but offline and online. And some people will be sounding like within them they want one Nigeria whereas reverse is the case. No doubt what omokri said is some how truth but not really true.. interms of accomodating yoruba's are good at that.. but talks about tribalistic bro nah only Lagos different oh. This is because most people controlling the helm of affairs are non indegene. Tribalism is virtually been witnessed in all tribes in Nigeria.... Visit some companies in lagos... Or companies around agbara ogun state.. you will see how tribalism play in some of their organisation. I don't want to mention name of companies here if I do some people who work and have worked there will ascertain my claim. Yoruba's are accomodating but that they are not tribalistic in Lagos politics does not mean they are not tribalistic in nature and other states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Onepeople: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
This one na cruise, the goal post have been shifted, steadily attacking the igbos, one wonders what his reasons are,igbos are not denying you anything.but for share hatred you must drag them into your madness.

No tribe or region will suffer half of what an average igboman have suffered in Nigeria without having hatred for the country, but you expect a man that claimed to be educated to understand this .catching cruise is more important to him.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Probz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Least tribalistic? Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Ugoandytech: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why are you afraid to name the ethic Group you are busy beating around the bush

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by seunayantokun(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
If we do an analysis of facts and figures, it will be very easy to see Reno is more than 100% correct here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by 0m0nnakoda: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Onepeople:
This one na cruise, the goal post have been shifted, steadily attacking the igbos, one wonders what his reasons are,igbos are not denying you anything.but for share hatred you must drag them into your madness.

No tribe or region will suffer half of what an average igboman have suffered in Nigeria without having hatred for the country, but you expect a man that claimed to be educated to understand this .catching cruise is more important to him.
What has average Igboman suffered that others do not suffer?

Name JUST ONE please

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Now that Nigeria is in serious trouble, Nigerians are facing and telling the truth about our ethnic indigenes and their intrinsic character.

No doubt Omokri is talking about the Igbos with the bolded above. We can all see their antics in ala Igbo where they are even executing fellow Igbo because they feel they are striking a blow against Fulanis.

After GEJ hailed the Yorubas as the only ethnic group who have managed diversity and development well in Nigeria, I knew Omokri's brain would reset to truth mode about the SW.

As it stands now, if Omokri holidays in Nigeria wifh his kids and wife, I can beg any money he will not set foot outside SW the whole time he will be here. He certainly will not go near ala Igbo lol.

We can lie all day to satisfy our ethnic jingoism against others but the very dark current reality of Nigeria is now making many to admit the truth. Even if reluctantly.
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish. Pls try another wack line to know whether if it will sell. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Davefed(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
His own opinion
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by MARKone(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Viltron:
The Igbos are the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

True, we are. Even amongst our self, Umahi is right.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Ayilara1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
He just doesn't want to mention the igbo's, they're tribalism gidigan.

They have problem with the entire North and part problem with the Yoruba's, especially the Muslim Yoruba's. Very trubalistic set of people.

Give them Biafra today and they will wipe of mosque and every Hausa and Yoruba in their region.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Seun360(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
He's correct, that's why an Igbo will never rule this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Iamicekid(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
obynzo:

People that came to serve in igbo land also experienced the same hospitality. your experience is subjective at best and not a statement of fact. i experienced the worst form of tribalism from Yorubas in my school. the lecturers treat you with scorn if you are not Yoruba, but if a Yoruba A student is there, they would do their best to boost the student's grade.

That’s a fucking lie, I serve in cross river and they are always on the edge, the only 3 people that show love always have ties to Yoruba, either they don live for Lagos before or married a Yoruba b4, so it Rob up on them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
BSsniffer:
Many Nigerians think Fulani are clannish. Some are. But there are other ethnic nations that are MORE tribalistic. It is not apparent because they are not in power. Give them power and it will become obvious. The least tribalistic nationality in Nigeria are Yoruba.

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1447538520801882114

we know them, they are the ibos, thats why no one wants them in power, We saw what they did when they were in power for 6 months in 1966

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iamicekid:

That’s a fucking lie, I serve in cross river and they are always on the edge, the only 3 people that show love always have ties to Yoruba, either they don live for Lagos before or married a Yoruba b4, so it Rob up on them

You said cross river and my argument was in support of igbo land. saying that they have ties to Yoruba is a big fat lie. just don't make naive statement that are subjective there are so many Yorubas that are first class tribalist so your statement i repeat is subjective at best.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Tingotoe: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
Who your support help.

Abeg Continue supporting your one Nigeria with Hausafulani and yorubas.
Hello lady terrorist supporter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Obamaofusa: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
techWriter3:
Igbos voce no jus surprise.Why knewn't you believe this when he disciplined endorsing kanu?
Yeh!
see scatter scatter English grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by paramakina202: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
IPOB is not doing the Igbo image any favour..They don demarket the Igbo brand well well but thats not who we are.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Myhusband(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gej about to port and you here Fulani are gentle and God sent from this table shaker

shameless lots
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by LegendHero(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you give Igbos power, they will be even more tribalistic than the Fulanis and even far more clannish.

If the Igbo president is doing something bad and you call him out, then they will attack you that you hate Igbo and envy them. They will support any bad act of that leader and make sure they defend his madness without caring for integrity or sane logical reasoning.

Reno is talking indirectly to them. So that’s why they are very bitter.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by igbarasdynasty: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
obynzo:

People that came to serve in igbo land also experienced the same hospitality. your experience is subjective at best and not a statement of fact. i experienced the worst form of tribalism from Yorubas in my school. the lecturers treat you with scorn if you are not Yoruba, but if a Yoruba A student is there, they would do their best to boost the student's grade.

Igbos are more Tribalistic and it is quite unfortunate... I go to buy Building Materials from ABA, Rebars and other tubular pipes as a reseller. The amount of tribal sentiments I have encountered with them, i have never experienced with other tribes.... they cheat you because you are a stranger, they inflate prices and use their tongue to defraud you.

Give an Igbo man an office, he will consider Igbos first before other tribes despite the qualifications of others... and majority of them are quite good at it.

They are hardworking people, smart and very creative but what is missing is unity with other tribes... They should teach their children how not to cheat strangers and how nepotism and tribalism will earn them nothing.....

And that's the more reason the Northerners are afraid of relenguishing power to the east, they are not just worried about Biafras actualization but they worry more on being aggressively tribal.....

The Fulani are tribal, both there is a more Tribalistic Tribe than Fulani.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by emonis88: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Y is he hiding his mouth to talk, come use ur whole mouth talk, no dey fear! Yoruba is d least tribalistic, this one is trying to get favour from some certain politicians cus of d fan fair. At d end of d day u n ur not so friendly friend r same ten n ten pence.
Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by danot1030: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
The most tribalistic nationality are Igbos, they can tribalize for Africa.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by UncommonLogic: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igbos are the most tribalistic set of people I have ever met in my life.
I have met Igbos even in the US, and the only and first thing they think about is your tribe.
They are simply incapable of seeing you for you without bringing in your tribe or religion.
Let Igbos rule Nigeria, then you will know how bad they are.
Even in other people's land like Lagos, they will still try to fence out others. Just imagine if they own Lagos, no other people will be allowed there.
I'm sure Reno is talking about them.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just give power to an Igbo man

You will be able to spell tribalism

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by witworth(m): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's why yoruba is the most developed.
Sometimes cowards do survive when the goal is to survive in a hypocritical world.
Yoruba is sitting on the fence, that's also why they get hit the most when it comes to national protests. That's the sacrifice.
But soon Nigeria will be a thing of the past and the fence will fall, only God knows where yoruba go take knack ground.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:
If you give Igbos power, they will be even more tribalistic than the Fulanis and even far more clannish.

If the Igbo president is doing something bad and you call him out, then they will attack you that you hate Igbo and envy them. They will support any bad act of that leader and make sure they defend his madness without caring for integrity or sane logical reasoning.

Reno is talking indirectly to them. So that’s why they are very bitter.

Very true

They are worst than Fulani and Taliban combined

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Uguruzik(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
TOO MUCH HATRED FOR IGBO, IF ONLY GOD SEES THE IGBO THE YORUBA AND SOME OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBES SEE THEM, IGBO WOULD HAVE GONE INSTINCT, BUT GOD'S LOVE KEEPS NDIGBO AFLOAT, EVEN OVER THEIR HATERS.
WE HAD THREE MEN WHO REPRESENTED THE 3 MAJOR TRIBES OF NIGERIA; ZIK, AWOLOWO AND BELO, AMONGST THESE 3 THE ONLY MAN THAT WASN'T TRIBALISTIC WAS ZIK OF AFRICA; THE IGBO MAN. BUT YOUR STORY TODAY IS DIFFERENT, BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY. SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT IGBO CAN SURVIVE AFTER THE WAR, SO THEY'RE SO DISAPPOINTED. EVEN THE PEOPLE THAT OWNS NIGERIAN POLITICAL AND MILITARY POWERS ARE FAR BEHIND THE IGBO. GOD MAY YOUR NAME BE PRAISED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by emonis88: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
igbarasdynasty:

Igbos are more Tribalistic and it is quite unfortunate... I go to buy Building Materials from ABA, Rebars and other tubular pipes as a reseller. The amount of tribal sentiments I have encountered with them, i have never experienced with other tribes.... they cheat you because you are a stranger, they inflate prices and use their tongue to defraud you.

Give an Igbo man an office, he will consider Igbos first before other tribes despite the qualifications of others... and majority of them are quite good at it.

They are hardworking people, smart and very creative but what is missing is unity with other tribe... They should teach their children how not to cheat strangers and how nepotism and tribalism will earn them nothing.....

And that's the more reason the Northerners are afraid of relenguishing power to the east, they are it just worried about Biafras actualization but they worry more on being aggressively tribal.....

The Fulani are tribal, both there is a more Tribalistic Tribe than Fulani.
Guy u toast Igbo babe weh no gree for u? Ve u given an Igbo man political office n he did just what u r talking here abi u just wan come talk. U can't say what u don't know!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
rickyrex:
May God help and deliver this country from hatred to one another. We are divided but offline and online. And some people will be sounding like within them they want one Nigeria whereas reverse is the case. No doubt what omokri said is some how truth but not really true.. interms of accomodating yoruba's are good at that.. but talks about tribalistic bro nah only Lagos different oh. This is because most people controlling the helm of affairs are non indegene. Tribalism is virtually been witnessed in all tribes in Nigeria.... Visit some companies in lagos... Or companies around agbara ogun state.. you will see how tribalism play in some of their organisation. I don't want to mention name of companies here if I do some people who work and have worked there will ascertain my claim. Yoruba's are accomodating but that they are not tribalistic in Lagos politics does not mean they are not tribalistic in nature and other states.
If you compare side by side you will see that one reeks of tribalism than the other. And in this case we are not including the ethnic minorities but the three dominant one. I remember one Anosike when growing in one of the western villages. The most thorough beaten I received till date was because I called him "omo Igbo" my father schooled me on discrimination and gave me the beaten still fresh in my memory. It has always been one brotherhood in the west

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / House Crisis 'Over', As Dogara And Gbajabiamila Factions Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.