Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? (10003 Views)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by id4sho(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Yes, because Nigerian men are very promiscuous. cheesy
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by fergie001: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Mtcheeewww.
The one I did for Nwayinoghwashi self no work tongue
E say make you go kill Akeredolu.....

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by ybalogs(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Is it bad to be promiscuous?

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by rahztafari(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Many abusive and toxic relationships are a result of oath taking. I av witnessed some examples.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
fergie001:

E say make you go kill Akeredolu.....

grin
Mission impossible grin
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by sisisioge: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mtcheeeew.....very crude and silly. Just find yourself a fair loyal reasonable person and all will be well.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by dododawa1: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
I just dey laughing
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
rahztafari:
Many abusive and toxic relationships are a result of oath taking. I av witnessed some examples.
Huh? undecided
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Taiwojon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmm

Oath that some people cannot take for Jesus.
Na for women and men you go dey see them.

Why not secure your future in Jesus Christ first before taking oath on a mortal human being.

Jesus saves

2 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Grandmeister(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Mechie ọnụ gị there! It has been proven beyond doubt women are now much more promiscuous nowadays. Nairaland front page threads on relationships is already a pointer to what is happening nowadays. Men have started telling their own stories.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by fergie001: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sammy07:
grin
Mission impossible grin
Tell her make she sef go kill Okowa tongue

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Crochet: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oath taking is bad even if you love your partner to the moon do not try such.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by vickydevoka(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Me as a man I go like am
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by specialbobby(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=DarkCaesar post=106884921]Shit never works……I just like the fears it puts in girls heart but las las na scam. Ifeoluwa God of Iron will haunt you, this one no send ogun and blood oath[/quote

Your own end in premium years grin grin grin]
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Sammy07: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
fergie001:

Tell her make she sef go kill Okowa tongue

Cc: NnwayiOgwashi, I heard Okowa Is not doing anything.
Make we eliminate him tongue
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by FiverrTutor(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Did that many years ago. Not a good idea in this present time
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Taiwojon:
Hmm
Oath that some people cannot take for Jesus.
Na for women and men you go dey see them.
Why not secure your future in Jesus Christ first before taking oath on a mortal human being.
Jesus saves
You sef wey you dey talk no be Kumuyi you take oath with dey pretend say na Jesus Christ? Abeg Waka pass! undecided
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Taiwojon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You sef wey you dey talk no be Kumuyi you take oath with dey pretend say na Jesus Christ? Abeg Waka pass! undecided

Thank you!

Jesus saves
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Taiwojon:
Thank you!
Jesus saves
Seek that very salvation for yourself then and only then will you know the Truth(Jesus Christ) for only He can save you from your oath to men of gods. undecided
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by fergie001: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Cc: NnwayiOgwashi, I heard Okowa Is not doing anything.
Make we eliminate him tongue
Just passing by Delta & Ondo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Navalsadiq(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na ashawo full every where oh.dont be deceived
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nackzy: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
No. No. No.
you want to be cheating abi
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wisdom!!!... Thank you for this price, God bless you.
jmoore:
Fornication will graduate to adultery.

No amount of oath taking will make your values to change.

If you continue fornicating while single, it will evolve into adultery when married.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Taiwojon(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seek that very salvation for yourself then and only then will you know the Truth(Jesus Christ) for only He can save you from your oath to men of gods. undecided

You know, no matter what I still say to you
You will surely quote me back.

But all the same.

Jesus love you and you need him more for your upliftment.

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by 4ormidable(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
AfroKnight:
Does it work? Even if it does, it’s counterproductive as you are stuck with that person whether you have fallen out of love or not.

Anyone who allows himself to be deceived into taking such an oath is a reckless mumu.

I would say, fall out of interest/understanding because surely, either party or one party MUST become irksome grin.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by stealmatic(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Hanty,if Nigerian men are promiscuous then Nigerian woman are what?infact the adjective has not been invented,u people that can be knocking 3 friends at the same time and still be lying,u should have said Nigerian men are smarter during promiscuity......like a girl dating I and my friend,we acted as if we don't know and luck up
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by helinues: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kyase:
grin grin
God help you

Abi you don take some oaths?

grin
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kyase(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:

Abi you don take some oaths?

grin
say Wetin happen
Even if I take am, I go still do Wetin I wan do
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by cayorday89(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes, that is if it is not confused for PAP... And make sure it is quaker and not other brands..
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by AfroKnight: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
4ormidable:

I would say, fall out of interest/understanding because surely, either party or one party MUST become irksome grin.

You understand bro! They will now tie themselves together for nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.