Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? (10005 Views)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by PlanktonX: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oath? By what are you going to swear the oath?
By your head or yansh, by the throne of For almighty or the earth?

None of these things belongs to you.

The day you swear an oath, that is the day the devil will take your matter serious, and by then who will save you from him? The Lord that forbids you to swear or your orunmolé for shrine.

Anyone that swear is already doomed.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

Simple.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by qtguru(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oath ke, una be village people ni
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Ademola121(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Spiritual bondage difficult to break.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Solofresh2: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
siofra:
Yes, because Nigerian men are very promiscuous. cheesy
Shut up!
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Assumptabeke(f): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why are so many people saying no? Is a vow not the same as an oath? Or do most of you intend to be unfaithful to your spouse after the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Fejimummy: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
It doesn't work o! Even the gods done dey accept bribe grin
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by femi4: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2021
siofra:
Yes, because Nigerian men are very promiscuous. cheesy
And their cheating partner na man abi
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Divoc19(f): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
No. Being faithful is a decision. Oath or no oath
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by chiboycue: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dilijingsly:
Let’s hear your opinion

@ Dilijingsly, did you take Oath as a Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner?
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Assumptabeke:
Why are so many people saying no? Is a vow not the same as an oath? Or do most of you intend to be unfaithful to your spouse after the wedding?
I think the OP is referring to the diabolical kind of oath, not a mere promise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Assumptabeke(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I think the OP is referring to the diabolical kind of oath, not a mere promise. undecided

Oh! Except that.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nackzy:
you want to be cheating abi

Yes.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nackzy: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes.
grin grin grin grin epic
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nackzy: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes.
Where's your location, i want us both to be together
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nackzy:
Where's your location, i want us both to be together

no

1 Like

Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nackzy: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

no
why
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Nackzy:
why

because i said so.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Longsleeve: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

because i said so.
grin

Continue forming ehn.. form mistress..
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:

grin

Continue forming ehn.. form mistress..

Ok.
Re: Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? by Nackzy: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

because i said so.
okay babe, no shakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences / You Want A Real Man? / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.