Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (39883 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lenny22: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
bigjackass:
have money
Yeah!! Some one told me to learn programming. Money is so difficult to come by

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lenny22: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Ynix(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:

Who is Brainjotter biko smiley
Watch this example and you will understand. Then pay me for this tutorial cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaaNdhWcE8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:

I just feel so lonely some times

Then what you need is good company and quality relationship. Go to a campus fellowship, make friends, talk to the sisters there and ask God to show you a life partner... You don't need any yeye sophisticated girl with sophisticated wahala.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by suffering: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Me, go out of my way to please or interest a woman? God forbid! Settle with the local girls you can catch then. No time. One fish is better than two missed opportunities.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Konor: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
ahhh.. Uniben student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by incredible2017: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Try to look exotic and sophisticated so that you become comfortable approaching them.

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Limassol(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
I understand how you feel about these so-called "sophisticated ladies", but i need to you know; for one, it is normal and many guys experience it, but you have it's time you grow some balls and start making the moves, start today, practice Makes Perfect. Secondly, they are humans like you, c'mon man! Next time you see a girl you like, take a deep breadth and approach her, just say something polite to her and take it from there..... Go man!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:

I want your advice. Please!!!!!!!!!
All you have to do is to be an interesting guy but not necessarily, I feel you are being too afraid of being boring and u care too much about what any posh lady you like may be nursing in her mind about you. The truth is that u dont have to bother too much about getting a bad response. To approach anyone, you need confidence, and to be confident, all you need is to be informed and exposed about basic things. U may feel too timid and defeated, but u must equip yourself with vital guiles and proper self- esteem, garnished with a special type of carefree intelligence.

NB: stop catching quick feelings, stop the butterfly excitements it converts u into a chronic simp, makes u stutter & tremble, nervous and sensitively too conscious...and stop paying noticeable attention to your attractions.

Stop using the old approach. You dont ask a lady out, rather, u tell her you'll like her to join u for a glass of non-alcoholic beverage over the weekend @ a precise exquisite open venue. Dont be desperate over any lady.

My 1Centscheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by avrilwisedata: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
You need a boost of self esteem. If u approach some of these ladies, you would find out that they are also human beings like u.

Summon the courage, and speak in simple terms with them. If u talk to 5,at least 2 will give u a listening ear and u continue from there.

The only key to approaching ladies, apart from your physical appearance and manner of approach is you wanting them. That desire will give u the boost to push for their friendship.

This is just my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by arthurwillia(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Brother up your game, try Dey approach
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by FantasyHub: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:

Ur problem is low self esteem.

Man up, bo. Just try to be friendly at the right time.
If u understand how women r wired ,then u will realize u can talk to any girl. Any time u r talking to a girl, observe the type of flows she likes. It builds chemistry faster than u can ever imagine.
Don't u ever make ur intentions known from the beginning. Don't u ever make anything look serious when flowing with such girls. Gist casually. It's never as difficult as u think.

Be observant. If her body language tells u she doesn't like u ,don't hesitate to move on.

12 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by AYNL: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
lol,na packaging bro,mafo jare,get closer to them,you go know say na fake life majority of them dey live,some of them go even dey below your standard,packaging ni gbogbo e

9 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lenny22:

Once upon a time, I would have told you to face your books and graduate with excellent grades. But now, I’m telling you to also give a fraction of your time to chasing your heart desires.

If you let big yansh pass you by, you will one day look back and wish you were more courageous.

Toast them.

Highest, na to tell you no. They can’t beat you for toasting them. Just be cool.

Dress neat. Make sure your shoe is clean. Go and meet them before you get rough from attending lectures and sweating. Buy handkerchief to wipe your sweat regularly. Use a nice perfume and make sure your haircut is sharp. Look into the mirror and hail the sharp guy you see there.

A neat man is attractive to them regardless of the cost of his clothing. Just be sharp and neat. Say hi. And take it on from there. Be natural. Don’t stutter.

Bring me schnapps when you catch one or two babes. All the best.

31 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
AYNL:
lol,na packaging bro,mafo jare,get closer to them,you go know say na fake life majority of them dey live,some of them go even dey below your standard,packaging ni gbogbo e

Oshey omo iya mi. Packaging ni gbogbo e. They appreciate a neat guy with confidence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Mandela27: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
If you continue like this you'll miss workmates.no fear,just dress good or rogerd, approach who u find attractive,if she gree,you flow, if not just bounce

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Polynek(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Nice advice here, I blv OP must hv gotten something here
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Polynek(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Nice advice, I blv OP must hv gotten something here

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by aktolly54(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
try just be friend with them first then at time goes on, you will know who to ask out. REJECTION GO DEY BUT DONT LET THAT DISCOURAGED YOU
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Silentgroper(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Omo naija girls no be same as oyinbo girls o
True.. Go watch mega mcqueen on youtube. He uses pick up lines 4rm musics nd he still get their number with no stress. Imagine xay na naija women u use pick up lines 4rm six9ine song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Silentgroper(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Omo naija girls no be same as oyinbo girls o
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by theophilusj31(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Do you of the link to his videos
just search A.G Hayden on YouTube
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Eryyy92: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Who nor get money, konji no suppose to dey worry ahm

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lenny22: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2021
theophilusj31:
just search A.G Hayden on YouTutbe
I just did. Thanks
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lenny22: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Eryyy92:
Who nor get money, konji no suppose to dey worry ahm
I know right but konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by posty56: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2021
how about you look for a girl that fits you instead of chasing what meets your eyes?, those girls who you claim a posh are usually adventurous and will get bored easily in a relationship, you better listen to my advice no be when they break your heart I go catch you for redpill thread they form. macho Man grin , go for a girl that gives you peace of mind leave all those posh stuff nothing they there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by theophilusj31(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

I just did. Thanks
make sure you watch alot of his videos ooo, especially his coach vs coach video
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Not really a big deal
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Bizibi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na packaging,there is nothing there....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
You dont have money you want high maintenance babes. Are you not stupid like this ni

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
You are a final year student. Focus on completing your studies and building yourself up. Those girls you see as sophisticated, 8 years from now they wont look so sophisticated. By the time you are ready there will be far more beautiful and sophisticated ones falling at your feet

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.