Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (40635 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Fantazy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
So as this country hard reach, your problem is how to approach 'sophisticated' girls
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by lagba04(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's called inferiority complex
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Konor: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Munzy14:

This guy....gringrin
as bbn don finish Wetin we go do na grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
yahmohy27:

Na by force?
Finished your education and make money then you will see them coming for you believe me

Make money crew have arrived.
So if I don't have money yet,I don't deserve a girlfriend?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hanibbal:

Lols...once you see iphone you go now pick race with your iTel grin grin

Does having Itel make a man poor ??

Or having iPhone make one rich ??
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by ableguy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ynix:

As in BrainJotter is supposed to receive the award of most stupid guy in West Africa
Getat
grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
McLizbae:
OP, na very small boy you be,and I concluded that from your definition of posh.

Be that as it may, only a posh guy should roll with a posh girl. Else you expose urself to unnecessary torments and embarrassments. Come, just know say na one man (lover or father) sweat and hussle you dey see, wey you dey call posh girl like that... Do you know what is even called social class in a society?

Kuku finish OP.

You can drop nuggets for boys too.
What do you classify as posh?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
KingDash:
bros that one na ugly men mentality be that oh... me like I don broke small, all my five babes know about am, I swear them just dey pump me money. so leave that talk.

Legend grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
ahhh.. Uniben student
I swr, Yahoo boys are dating all the fine girls
The oppression too much
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
VULCAN:
You are on the right path.

There is nothing wrong with a desire to have posh girls

But everything rises and falls on your inner game.

Right now that inner game is very weak but whatever is weak can be built up over time.

These are the best steps to take.

1. Find just one posh girl and develop a friendship. Then find another and then another. On no account must you allow them to use you. Ask them for small favours first before they asks you to do any for them and On no condition must you strain yourself financially for these friends. Never. Also don't toast any of them because you havent yet weaned yourself off seeing them as extra special. They will see through you and turn you down flat. If you are wondering HOW to make friends with them it's easier than you think. Show them that you are above them in just ONE area that matters to them and they will be the ones seeking your friendship. Start with the posh Year 1 Nd Year Two girls in your school or at least younger girls anywhere around. One thing you must never ever do is treat these girls as if they are special. If you do they will begin to look down on you so treat them as you would local girls that you are not attracted to. Be cocky, yab them often and be free with them.

The psychology behind this is because you have placed posh girls on a pedestal. You have forgotten that they shit just like local girls. Also and the biggest one which can help you is that you need to see upfront just how insecure women are regardless of age or financial status. Almost all women have esteem issues. Of course it varies but they are there if you dig enough. Some like DJ Cuppy carry their esteem issues on their forehead for all to see.

I have more to say but I have things to attend to. I will try and come back and give a part two if you feel it's needful.

Please let me know when you've finished cooking part 2 wink
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
madridsta007:

Final Year and your priority is women?
Chairman, you are about to lose it.

Your focus should be getting a 1st Class or 2.1.
No high class or low class girls.

1st class or 2:1 is now what?
How much are they paying for having these classes of degree??
Academic life should not preclude social life boss.

Is it when he is over 30 and being pressured for marriage that he will start to overcome the fear of approaching ladies?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ynix:

Watch this example and you will understand. Then pay me for this tutorial cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaaNdhWcE8

I like the girl on red in that video.
Who get her control?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by madridsta007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
2braithe:

1st class or 2:1 is now what?
How much are they paying for having these classes of degree??
Academic life should not preclude social life boss.

Is it when he is over 30 and being pressured for marriage that he will start to overcome the fear of approaching ladies?

You are hilarious. And it is in his FINAL YEAR that he should be indulging in these?
Or you missed that detail in his statement?
Let me hope that you are being sarcastic.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by TenQ: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.

Should you be afraid of makeup paintings?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by frozen70(f): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.

You have to summon courage as a man to approach anyone if those high end and sophisticated plus expensive ladies

They look lovely, appear neat from head, nails, dresses and toes

The question you did ask yourself is, can I afford her complete dressing ?

If you can, then take it up
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by 2braithe: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
madridsta007:

You are hilarious. And it is in his FINAL YEAR that he should be indulging in these?
Or you missed that detail in his statement?
Let me hope that you are being sarcastic.

Being in his final year should not mean he can't indulge in those.Unless he is not academically sound to start with.

With clubbing and partying, school politics,a lot still finish with good grades.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Holger: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bro what's the worst thing that would happen You get rejected??is it your first time of being rejected?, nigga stand up and go speak to them,small small your moral go chop yeast
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by callbackaugust6(m): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2021
This should not be your priority now, hustle money first the rest his history
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Bishopino: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Because you are too local and you feel very inferior.
Try to upgrade yourself and appearance.. financially have some change in your pocket to spare.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by HRMK: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2021
i rather say u keep away from them ie if u dont want to run bankrupt!most of those expensive outfits on them were bought by men but as a student,can u afford them?if u cant,keep off!SIMPLE!!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Tapout(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Hanibbal:

Lols...once you see iphone you go now pick race with your iTel grin grin

The number of jobless ladies who own iPhones is way more than the number of Ladies with legit hustle/ jobs who own iPhones too. And it's a very serious issue because most guys now can't look at a lady using an expensive iPhone and not have second thoughts about her means of survival.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by makewetalk2: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2021
God bless you.
Afriqan:
Lol... Just don't lose focus. Graduate well and settle down once and for all. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2021
makewetalk2:
God bless you.

Amen. Thanks. smiley
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by VULCAN(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm back by demand
cc2braithe

I took time to read some of the responses to the OPs predicament.

Someone said he should focus on First class or 2.1 as if these are what guarantees success in life.

That was the old testament in Nigeria where getting a good degree entitled you to a job and car.

Those days are gone and unless you are looking for a scholarship to go abroad or you want to work for one of the multinational management consultancy firms, it's now rarely a ticket to anything remarkable.

Some are saying you should make money first. Lol.

The same set of people will be shouting simps when they hear a man bought car for a pretty campus babe. They are unable to correlate that most of those men spending millions on pretty girls with no pedigree are those who refused to develop inner game when they were in school and now they are rich but see themselves as still being inferior to women regardless of their money.

So they spend money on chicks as that is the only way they know to show value.

These same girls will pursue and bang WizKid for free and even tell him thank you.

The ability to use nothing but words, gestures and mannerisms to get women to fall for you is The Art Of Seduction and every man should learn it, even if he is dead broke because it gives a boost to one's self esteem in ways few can imagine. A young man that has conquered the fear of women above his social status can face any challenge that life will throw at him.

I had my first girlfriend at the age of 8, she was 13.

At the time I never noticed the age difference. All I knew was that I was the one in charge.

In my 2nd year in university I dated a beauty in year 5. I'm sure you know that it's abnormal for a solid girl to date a guy in a lower class than her in uni.

The next year I was with a beautiful foreign student in year 4

My stories are plenty. Let me get on with my earlier post.

2. After you have gotten comfortable having some posh girls as friends and you hang out with them and feel no form of inferiority, then it's time to get a posh girl or a girl from a more successful background than you.

How this happens is normally organic. Women like what other women have so when girls see you often in the company of posh girls they will begin to wonder what makes you so special especially when it becomes clear that you are not richer or even as rich as those girls. It's that curiosity that will bring them closer and then you date them without toasting.

Toasting girls is dangerous by the way because it implies that you have placed them above you and are asking for a relationship.

They usually nail guys that toast them but sleep with guys that behave as if they are already dating.

Just continue to show your value and they will find themselves thinking about you more than they should.

I have more to say but let me stop here for now.

But someone you should listen to is Coach Red Pill on Youtube

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by favy19(f): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
You are disgrace!! Who are these girls?? Are they gods, bros go and approach them and start talking. Money won't help, confidence will.

Me normally I prefer doing my wooing on WhatsApp, but no girl born of woman I can't approach even if it's Buhari daughter, I will approach. She dey chop bottle??

make I hear word
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
favy19:
make I hear word

No Jokes, since I have been in the game, approaching girls has never been an issue.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by favy19(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
This guy so na woman be ur problem now? Y not focus on your study first?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by The5DME(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
VULCAN:
I'm back by demand
cc2braithe

I took time to read some of the responses to the OPs predicament.

Someone said he should focus on First class or 2.1 as if these are what guarantees success in life.

That was the old testament in Nigeria where getting a good degree entitled you to a job and car.

Those days are gone and unless you are looking for a scholarship to go abroad or you want to work for one of the multinational management consultancy firms, it's now rarely a ticket to anything remarkable.

Some are saying you should make money first. Lol.

The same set of people will be shouting simps when they hear a man bought car for a pretty campus babe. They are unable to correlate that most of those men spending millions on pretty girls with no pedigree are those who refused to develop inner game when they were in school and now they are rich but see themselves as still being inferior to women regardless of their money.

So they spend money on chicks as that is the only way they know to show value.

These same girls will pursue and bang WizKid for free and even tell him thank you.

The ability to use nothing but words, gestures and mannerisms to get women to fall for you is The Art Of Seduction and every man should learn it, even if he is dead broke because it gives a boost to one's self esteem in ways few can imagine. A young man that has conquered the fear of women above his social status can face any challenge that life will throw at him.

I had my first girlfriend at the age of 8, she was 13.

At the time I never noticed the age difference. All I knew was that I was the one in charge.

In my 2nd year in university I dated a beauty in year 5. I'm sure you know that it's abnormal for a solid girl to date a guy in a lower class than her in uni.

The next year I was with a beautiful foreign student in year 4

My stories are plenty. Let me get on with my earlier post.

2. After you have gotten comfortable having some posh girls as friends and you hang out with them and feel no form of inferiority, then it's time to get a posh girl or a girl from a more successful background than you.

How this happens is normally organic. Women like what other women have so when girls see you often in the company of posh girls they will begin to wonder what makes you so special especially when it becomes clear that you are not richer or even as rich as those girls. It's that curiosity that will bring them closer and then you date them without toasting.

Toasting girls is dangerous by the way because it implies that you have placed them above you and are asking for a relationship.

They usually nail guys that toast them but sleep with guys that behave as if they are already dating.

Just continue to show your value and they will find themselves thinking about you more than they should.

I have more to say but let me stop here for now.

But someone you should listen to is Coach Red Pill on Youtube
Please Continue.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Debra911(f): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
magicminister:

And this is the line of thinking that makes majority of Nigerian girls feel so comfortable and entitled to a man’s money. Because for people like you, that is all you have to offer.

To the OP:
I used to be in your predicament! Felt anxiety whenever I wanna shoot my shot and most times, I miss out on wonderful women because I was probably afraid of rejection.

To overcome this fear you feel, you need to condition yourself to be perfectly comfortable with rejection
You need to be confident with yourself and you need to be able to speak your mind and let people take it how they wanna take it.

I wish you the best. Don’t let anyone tell you that feeling goes away if you make money. If you don’t have confidence now, money wouldn’t bring it!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by madridsta007(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
2braithe:

Being in his final year should not mean he can't indulge in those.Unless he is not academically sound to start with.

With clubbing and partying, school politics,a lot still finish with good grades.

Oga, he is in his Final Year.
Any mistake right now means he will have a carry over which, if it is still the same, means an extra year.

He will not die if he doesnt party and club in this crucial year.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
shantti:

They dress that way for guys that have the benz
You Sabi guy, nobody go want make you approach them if you no get money
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Teekay21(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lenny22:
This ladies will only drain the little you have oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.