Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (39839 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Smartb0y: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
what does TRP means!?
the redpill.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by MrMacinterchi1: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
the redpill.
Lord have mercy.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Angrymode: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.

Bro, you are not shy. GOD has given you a smart brain to be able to weigh your income and unnecessary expenditure. You will be able to approach them ones you feel your account balance can carry it.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Myhusband(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
you just need to build your self esteem first, you can't have high self esteem and lose confidence for a fellow mortal

I can toast Buhari's wife cheesy of course if her security details aren't around grin

joke apart I was once placed on salary by a lady from wealthy home when I was studying

first build your self esteem, have good sense of humour, be lively, have something upstairs, you will see that some ladies will leave your good looking to guys that possessed the aforementioned
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by seyz91(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don't bother admiring then or dating one, dem go drain life out of you

that small money you think you have that you call average will finish in a week

girls dress and look sophisticated like that to get more client/customers
.be smart
.dont fall for it
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Greatn3ss: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

grin grin The Money dey come for road, no fear!!
You too much
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by seanjy4konji: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Try get money...

He deh always get why...

Me i don knack what is to knack in this life...

Na money for old age and peace i deh hustle for now...

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Konor: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Huntsmannn:
what makes you think it's uniben?
OP himself knows I got it right. That's why he didn't deny it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by tunnex190: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Get your swags back @op. Organize free class for them, tell them to copy you during your final year exam (if they are your coursemates) you will be bold to talk to them anyhow you deem fit. You will swim in their pools tired. Just relax.

Note: I am not a simps/redpillers' adviser
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lightorder: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
please, where is that bros who posts “ WHO NO GET GIRL FRIEND , GET PEACE OF MIND “. Brother , better face your career. It is not a must

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
You have low self esteem,even when I was a broke ass before i approach anybody i want to.highest tin be say you no agree.i get confam self confidence.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Bundle002(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iamicekid:
You just need to increase your boldness game, and dress well and always smell nice too.. go to nice places take a shot of alcohol e dey help with confidence, no get high ooo or make ur mouth dey smell alcohol ooo, and always have it in mind that no be every girl go fall and it doesn’t mean ur game is bad, u just have to try another one again
alcohol makes me talk too much lol �
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Commotfornigeri: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Chai, you want to waste your mama's prayers?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Ynix(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
ableguy:

Lol, that guy is another thing.
As in BrainJotter is supposed to receive the award of most stupid guy in West Africa

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by merits(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
make sure you improve on your dressing,i mean always dress nicely this will give you more convident about yourself,it does'nt mean the cloth should be expensive.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Bayonet40: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
parkervero:

@bold who do you think those ladies are dressing that way for? Is it for monkeys, for angels, or for ghost?

If your answer is a guy like you, then I rest my case.
hmmmm. Deep
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by magicminister: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It all boils down to the fact that you're broke lipsrsealed. Trust me,when money don start to dey touch your skin,na only you go dey ginger to go talk to Woman,no matter how classy and posh she may be looking....E fit even surprise you self say na just packaging she dey....Ive seen young ladies borrowing and renting iPhone just to snap photos...That one no be new trend for the street again.

One of my former secondary school classmate,the guy no sabi reason with woman at all,but right now,the guy don get GLK and Toyota Spider..... Mennnnnnnn,you need to see how diz guy dey ginger dey control women with full voltage cheesy. Now tell me,if to say nothing dey the guy possession before,you think say he for get the kind ginger wey he get so?

And this is the line of thinking that makes majority of Nigerian girls feel so comfortable and entitled to a man’s money. Because for people like you, that is all you have to offer.

To the OP:
I used to be in your predicament! Felt anxiety whenever I wanna shoot my shot and most times, I miss out on wonderful women because I was probably afraid of rejection.

To overcome this fear you feel, you need to condition yourself to be perfectly comfortable with rejection
You need to be confident with yourself and you need to be able to speak your mind and let people take it how they wanna take it.

I wish you the best. Don’t let anyone tell you that feeling goes away if you make money. If you don’t have confidence now, money wouldn’t bring it!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by chaloskyx: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
I HAVE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM...........................GO AND MAKE MONEY YOU SEE ONCE YOU DO YOUR CONFIDENCE WOULD COME BACK ITS THE GIRLS THAT WOULD BE SCARED OF APPROCHING YOU

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by madridsta007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Final Year and your priority is women?
Chairman, you are about to lose it.

Your focus should be getting a 1st Class or 2.1.
No high class or low class girls.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Englishisamust: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bro na small confidence and money you need bro.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Gfh1: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
You need money to approach nigerian girls

You also need to learn how to manipulate and tell lies if you are the broke type coz these whoreees believe in lies
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by bab22: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
My guy hustle and make money then every other thing shall be added onto you effortlessly.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Charx122: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Ol boy na only cloth and make up o! No fear.. Dem even sef still dey shit dey clean Yash! Waka go meet them forget about embarrassment.. forget nothing dey there..all that Martial nonsense na flash..must of them nothing dey their head o!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hanibbal:

Lols...once you see iphone you go now pick race with your iTel grin grin
Chai....grin grin you people eeh...

Itel na still android now.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
ahhh.. Uniben student
This guy....gringrin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Munzy14(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
Chai reminds me of ss3...grin

Even Jss3 we do practice how to woo girls then...With fine boy fine boy...grin

While practicing some will be shouting in background "no cut liver o"..grin grin

Now, when I remember those days, I laugh...It was fun...Don't put yourself under pressure...Every woman is approachable with the right format...

Go and work on your self confidence first, boost your ego and move with a relaxed mind...With genuine intentions...Ladies are human and emotional....

Before you will go and use one to do practice, she come fall, you will start treating her like secretary of red pillers association of Nairaland..gringrin

It is enjoyable when you are physically and mentally attracted to each other.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
Zero confidence.. 80% of all those so called sophisticated girls are nothing but hustlers. You just need a little confidence, be nice and never too friendly towards them make them nor turn u to brother.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by TripleAkutigi: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
same here, i always ask myself sae i no fine neh?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by brandsoncharlie: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
ednut1:
You dont have money you want high maintenance babes. Are you not stupid like this ni
Those high maintenance babes don't stay with only one guy, does he has the heart to withstand their wahala went it comes. Most guys that don't play their game well will do something risky that will get them into trouble.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Kayodeblaze(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Low self-esteem...try building your ego by making friends with those so called Porch ladies on campus first..soon you will find out, it's all packaging,you can actually feed them!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Valuc: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bros if you no start now dey gather mora.. u go end up marrying a classless girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Police Arrest Sex Worker Over Client’s Death In Rivers’ Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.