Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (39882 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by tunize(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Boss graduate first make money join money you go shock as dem go begin call your number when you self nor drop everything get time
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Cokahot: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Odeh. So your own na to dey fake am. No go make money
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It all boils down to the fact that you're broke lipsrsealed. Trust me,when money don start to dey touch your skin,na only you go dey ginger to go talk to Woman,no matter how classy and posh she may be looking....E fit even surprise you self say na just packaging she dey....Ive seen young ladies borrowing and renting iPhone just to snap photos...That one no be new trend for the street again.

One of my former secondary school classmate,the guy no sabi reason with woman at all,but right now,the guy don get GLK and Toyota Spider..... Mennnnnnnn,you need to see how diz guy dey ginger dey control women with full voltage cheesy. Now tell me,if to say nothing dey the guy possession before,you think say he for get the kind ginger wey he get so?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
3 things u need to do
1: av money
2: make sure u av enough money
3: make sure u are with money

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
tyup:

If I tell you, even with IPhone 13 you can still bring her to ur home with an Itel phone and do the thinkable. Ya just need to eat more of adult's meat cool
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by McLizbae: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
OP, na very small boy you be,and I concluded that from your definition of posh.

Be that as it may, only a posh guy should roll with a posh girl. Else you expose urself to unnecessary torments and embarrassments. Come, just know say na one man (lover or father) sweat and hussle you dey see, wey you dey call posh girl like that... Do you know what is even called social class in a society?
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Gbagura: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
She mess you mess. She pee you pee. She poo you poo. She dey even menstruate wey you no dey do. Wetin come special for her body? Guyman it's a matter of how you see yourself. All girls, I repeat, all girls have a price tag. Each girl to her own price tag sha but note that not all price tag is money. Some are just simple moral etiquette and that's all needed to convert her.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
I will advise you to face your studies and graduate with good grades instead of wasting your time on some vaginarians that wouldn't add any impact to your life, women should be your last option for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by adedayoa2(f): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
posty56:
how about you look for a girl that fits you instead of chasing what meets your eyes?, those girls who you claim a posh are usually adventurous and will get bored easily in a relationship, you better listen to my advice no be when they break your heart I go catch you for redpill thread they form. macho Man grin , go for a girl that gives you peace of mind leave all those posh stuff nothing they there.
I'll advise you go with this.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by InvertedHammer: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
/

You should be seeking some advice on how to avoid those endless money pits.

Even when successful, avoid them like a plague.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Picker28: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
My brother you're still going on foot
If you have a car the're the cheapest one's on earrh

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Silentgroper(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

I just feel so lonely some times
How does one feel lonely. I gat no girl nd i dont feel like dat, even at d slightest. Maybe u should get a hobby except u wanna fvck.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Rolly22(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hanibbal:

Lols...once you see iphone you go now pick race with your iTel grin grin

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Hayee(f): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You're not going to get any advice here. It's just people telling you to make money. This place is filled with NPC drones that just repeat the same lines over, and over again.
let's not lie you just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Chidelis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Go make money and confidence go full your body yagayaga......
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Phinbreezy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
My man they are nothing but beautiful clothes in a marketplace, just get the dough you can choose anyone for keeps, build your self worth first, every other thing would come after you.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by wildikeman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Just make money... Or are you funny.. ?Yes. Charm them with your humour. No... Move on.

Are you very attractive or drop dead gorgeous?? Yes.. Then just talk to them no move on.

You don't have money enough to take care of their poshness. Settle down with one olosho or better still jerk off,concentrate and graduate...

Most Nigerian girls are shallow and superficial.

Trust me you would be saving yourself a lot of trouble

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by toujurs: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
You need to learn sweet talking, if you don't know how to, and have some few cash. Because a few cash spending tells her you care, you don't have to loose interest, make an attempt first, if she gives you an attitude, Oboy move oh, some ladies out there could be lesbians. Don't stress it. Just keeping moving, till you meet a polite nice lady.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by emmykk(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Just meet the next posh queen you see and have a word with her,collect phone number for follow up.
As for them been expensive because you think they dress too flashy do you want them to dress dirty or shabby?

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by ableguy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ynix:

Focus on your life first bro, leave Y*nsh and Bre*st so that the spirit of BrainJotter doesn't fall on you grin
Lol, that guy is another thing.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Daniluv1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Nah. I can't live a fake life. Bedsides I'm not broke. I just can't afford to buy a ride and all dem expensive designers

Bro stop encouraging yourself if you can't own a car and buy expensive gadgets but still can afford to eat three times a day means you are still broke but not poor

Hustle harder and smart
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Elock1: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I was like that at some point until I started summoning d courage.. Turns out many of them na olodo... Yes their "sophisticatedness" will attract u but their olodoism will repel u.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by buJu234: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
@OP,

there is nothing sophisticated there...

JUST MAKE MONEY....[b][/b]

try and google these guys, they re ur fellow Nigerians..

(1) adams oshiomole
(2) Ned nwoko

s

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by MadeMan01(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
My guy take it from me: ignore those girls you have nothing to offer them at that stage of your development. Those girls have no job but are students like you and are living flashy, where do you think the money is from. Her father? No dear. They are from men, yahoo boys, sugar daddies you can't compete with. When you stay working,you will see even girls that work in bank don't fix such nails. The girls are in the prime of their beauty and will give to highest bidder. Work on yourself and improve your value, by the time you meet those same girls in 10years , you with thank God you ignored them. You will chose from younger, fresher girls who will respect and look up to you because you wil have more wealth than their school mate. It's a vicious cycle. Girls date up. Men date down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by DEMZEE(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Bruh the value of a man isn't determined by women's validation or the type of women around him that he attracts

The value of a man is determined by Wat he creates and adds to society.

The problem is that u think men and women are equal, we are not!

Women need and seek men's validation, attention is their oxygen bruhh.

Men don't seek attention and validation from women.

Most 9s and 10s bimbos are Olodos and useless

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by okoroemeka(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
cut your coat according to your size,all fingers are not equal,how can you be using itel phone and want to toast a lady using #900k iPhone,even if she accepts your offer you will just be used as a tool to be cast off at anytime, because to those babes you have nothing to offer but your dick,but your competition has money and dick to offer.there are plenty nice decent girls within your grasp that you can control,be warned you cannot use a .22 caliber bullet to kill a buffalo but you can use it to kill a grass cutter.

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Bamzyriches451: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol
OP build yourself up, just up your games
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Pataricatering(f): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
At least you are honest . Many guys will curse and abuse expensive looking girls ,just because they don't have the guts to talk to them .

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by mrksquare: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

So your definition of a lady being sophiscated is wearing flashy clothes, keeping long nail and wearing expensive perfume? Well, your definition is relative as my definition of sophiscated lady is one that is cerebral and has value to add to mine.

I'll advise you to look beyond the cosmetic facade that is associated with the class of ladies you just painted. And try and cut your coat according to your material so you don't end up following one that would drain the small money you have.

As an advice, never you see any lady as being above your level. Every lady is approachable. Most of those supposedly classy babes are actually single and are looking for guys like you to frolick with.

Secondly, dress well. Ladies like guys that are very bold. So always make the move. Also deploy flattering as a bait when initiating conversation with them. Don't always be direct with ladies. Also use your tongue to your advantage. Ladies are driven by what they hear rather than what they see.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by EmzyT: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=106736722][color=#000099] You are disgrace!! Who are these girls?? Are they gods, bros go and approach them and start talking. Money won't help, confidence will.

Me normally I prefer doing my wooing on WhatsApp, but no girl born of woman I can't approach even if it's Buhari daughter, I will approach. She dey chop bottle??

At first, i was about attacking you thinking you'll be one of those idiots that'll rush to tell someone "Make money first" even when they don't know the person's financial state not until i finished reading your comment!

Nice advice, kudos!!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Kingofhoes: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
theophilusj31:
There is a American guy on YouTube called AG.Hayden,follow him,.......this guy would brush up your approaching skills I swear

What he does is that he approaches women randomly,with one of his assistant videoing him with a secret camera,he engage the women in conversation,and get them hooked, collecting their numbers,.....then later he uploads the video of him approaching the women on his YouTube page,and explain why he said what he said and why he did what he did,......he also post coach vs coach video of him people approaching women and explain what their mistakes are,and what they did right,............BRO you would learn alot,they are many mistakes we make when talking to women that will are oblivious of,and this mistake kill their attraction for us

Just watch his videos

Swear to God?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by EmzyT: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking. sad
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't l]ike embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.

Bro, lehmme open your eye, most of those girls you think are 'Big and Sophisticated' aren't really what they portray themselves to be. Those Iphones and expensive cothes are gotten from b}either;

1: Their boyfriend/Chyker who's into one illegitimate way of making money or the other
2: From their parent who they've billed excessively to achieve this Lifestyle (Some don't care their family's financial state, they must just live this ostentatious Lifestyle)

3: Through runs/Hookups

If those girls should tally 100, then 98% of them are doing those stuffs i mentioned above, only few have legitimate source of making money for themselves... If you see anyone wey enter your eye, approach her, highest thing she'll tell you NO or better still, SNUB YOU cheesy

And Life goes on, you move to the next one, youre a man, Never feel inferior or scared of Rejection, them be like Yahoo Client, if this one no fall, another one go fall grin

And not until you go too close to them, that's when you'll realise that they aren't really who you thought they were! Life na Packaging, don't get carried away by it.. cheesy

I'M TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE cool

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by shalomm: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
This should not be a thing of concern to you bro. Hustle. Just Hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.