Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (39884 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by KingDash: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eryyy92:
Who nor get money, konji no suppose to dey worry ahm
bros that one na ugly men mentality be that oh... me like I don broke small, all my five babes know about am, I swear them just dey pump me money. so leave that talk.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by ayenale1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Start by telling them they look mesmerizing in their outfit and off u go...good luck...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
It's not compulsory that u must approach every Dick and Harry that passes.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Btruth: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
.......have enough money, they will come and date you by themselves.

grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by KaptainAfrika: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Instead of focusing on your studies, you think its love and sweet words a woman will eat and live by? focus on your studies.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by SocialJustice: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Most guys are but you must find the courage to say hi and collect their numbers.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Cousin9999: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why don't you try to connect with women that share your interests and lifestyle? If you play sports, connect with those girls. If you love music, connect with artists. If you love history or literature, connect with those women. You'll meet women from all kinds of backgrounds of all types. Surely you'll be into a few of them.

Don't try to date a woman just because she "looks sophisticated." That means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Morris101686(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
It implies , you are referring to a cold or warm girl .

When you engage cold or warm girls . Focus on building rapport first before number . And if she is the kind of girl you are always likely to see again , forget the number first and build rapport .

Turn her to your emotional tampon the way women do turn nice guys to emotional tampon.

Telling her about your relationship problem and asking for advice is a good way to strike a conversation . Then you can tell her to give you her number to continue the conversation later because you see that she is very smart with words and you can ask for her advice later for direction.

Note:
On cold approach focus on rapport before number .

Your instinct will direct you when to ask number .

I'll explain further if you give me a bip on WhatsApp zero 8 1 4 6 0 6 5 6 2 9. Only then I'll add you to the redpill group
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by King44(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Me too, approaching a good-looking classy girl that is well brought up and not those so-called classy girls that you know are a whole load of expenses is as scary as Bleep.

It boils down to self-esteem though

I was once in the midst of three to four girls that match those right qualities, fortunately they are my cousin's friends omo I froze, shivering, my speech was so limited. It wasn't funny.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by judinho07(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
"it's good 4 one to be honest to himself and to d world...but trust me when i tell u..dox chick u admire also admire u too..but there egonastic and pride is d only tin dat chase u away....guy u got to take ur shot...!!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by VULCAN(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
You are on the right path.

There is nothing wrong with a desire to have posh girls

But everything rises and falls on your inner game.

Right now that inner game is very weak but whatever is weak can be built up over time.

These are the best steps to take.

1. Find just one posh girl and develop a friendship. Then find another and then another. On no account must you allow them to use you. Ask them for small favours first before they ask you to do any for them and On no condition must you strain yourself financially for these friends. Never. Also don't toast any of them because you havent yet weaned yourself off seeing them as extra special. They will see through you and turn you down flat. If you are wondering HOW to make friends with them it's easier than you think. Show them that you are above them in just ONE area that matters to them and they will be the ones seeking your friendship. Start with the posh Year 1 and Year Two girls in your school or at least younger girls anywhere around. One thing you must never ever do is treat these girls as if they are special. If you do they will begin to look down on you so treat them as you would local girls that you are not attracted to. Be cocky, yab them often and be free with them.

The psychology behind this is because you have placed posh girls on a pedestal. You have forgotten that they shit just like local girls.

Also and the biggest one which can help you is that you need to see upfront just how insecure women are regardless of age or financial status.

Almost all women have esteem issues. Of course it varies but they are there if you dig enough. Some like DJ Cuppy carry their esteem issues on their forehead for all to see.

I have more to say but I have things to attend to. I will try and come back and give a part two if you feel it's needful.

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by deavicky(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
it's like that everywhere but the simple truth is that you can't swim without getting wet. So whatever insult you envisag is part of the process, and I bit you, you may even not get the insulted.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Lugianostar(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Self confidence and worth is key. If so don't approach them at all.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Ekwoval: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's called inferiority complex
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by adecz: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Respect yourself & stick to
the 'bushmeat' type ..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by CountVersailles(f): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Yeah!! Some one told me to learn programming. Money is so difficult to come by
What you are suffering from is called "admiration from afar" and you have whipped yourself into a sorry case because of this. Many of these posh girls, like you've described them, are no different from the regular girls.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Greatn3ss: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
You are disgrace!! Who are these girls?? Are they gods, bros go and approach them and start talking. Money won't help, confidence will.

Me normally I prefer doing my wooing on WhatsApp, but no girl born of woman I can't approach even if it's Buhari daughter, I will approach. She dey chop bottle??

See as you dey use wooing brag.. How I wish say na money you dey take brag like this
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Greatn3ss:

See as you dey use wooing brag.. How I wish say na money you dey take brag like this

grin grin The Money dey come for road, no fear!!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
What you lack is confidence.
Look and smell good for yourself as well and people will be eager to also want to get to know you.
How you appear is how you'll be addressed.
Even though you aren't doing it for others, work on yourself (both in and out) and on your confidence, the rest will fall in place.
No one should look less because they want people to approach them.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=EmzyT post=106758410][/quote]

No mind those small children shouting money up & down...e go clear soon for dem eyes!!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
KingDash:
bros that one na ugly men mentality be that oh... me like I don broke small, all my five babes know about am, I swear them just dey pump me money. so leave that talk.

Haha good for you cheesy

Good looking tall dark men can things from ladies free without needing money or anything like that, women usually look to see if they are trading off looks for money when picking guys. If you're a good looking dude, you really don't need a lot of cash to woo girls. A good looking primary school teacher can easily sway a lady if he adds some touch to his dress sense, women won't care.

The problem is when you actually marry that woman and she starts comparing you to neighbors that are doing much better financially.

That is assuming as a fine gentleman, you don't target women who are high earners, it means your good looks has been wasted on an average financially capable lady.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by KingDash: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
truthsayer009:

Haha good for you cheesy

Good looking tall dark men can things from ladies free without needing money or anything like that, women usually look to see if they are trading off looks for money when picking guys. If you're a good looking dude, you really don't need a lot of cash to woo girls. A good looking primary school teacher can easily sway a lady if he adds some touch to his dress sense, women won't care.

The problem is when you actually marry that woman and she starts comparing you to neighbors that are doing much better financially.

That is assuming as a fine gentleman, you don't target women who are high earners, it means your good looks has been wasted on an average financially capable lady.
true, you can say that again bro.. all a man needs is just to dress, look and smell good.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Matrixlord2021: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It all boils down to the fact that you're broke lipsrsealed. Trust me,when money don start to dey touch your skin,na only you go dey ginger to go talk to Woman,no matter how classy and posh she may be looking....E fit even surprise you self say na just packaging she dey....Ive seen young ladies borrowing and renting iPhone just to snap photos...That one no be new trend for the street again.

My prayer is women should not approach me for money or because I have money.
Iam not a flower with nectar that butterfly should suck and fly away
I pray to be more than honey so that women don't only come and leave.
If they eat too much honey they would vomit

Man just prayt he right women or girls should come and locate u for WHO YOU ARE.
AND FOR GODS WILL BE DONE.
FORGET ALL THEIR OUTWARD APPEARANCES.
I PERAONALLY DISLIKE PACKAGING.
COS SOME ARE STINKINGLY ROTTEN AND DIRTY .
JUST PACKAGE FOR YOU.
it's the ones who love to show I dislike and the proud ones. And jealous and envious ones

One of my former secondary school classmate,the guy no sabi reason with woman at all,but right now,the guy don get GLK and Toyota Spider..... Mennnnnnnn,you need to see how diz guy dey ginger dey control women with full voltage cheesy. Now tell me,if to say nothing dey the guy possession before,you think say he for get the kind ginger wey he get so?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Matrixlord2021: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Cousin9999 post=106759113]Why don't you try to connect with women that share your interests and lifestyle? If you play sports, connect with those girls. If you love music, connect with artists. If you love history or literature, connect with those women. You'll meet women from all kinds of backgrounds of all types. Surely you'll be into a few of them.

Don't try to date a woman just because she "looks sophisticated." That means nothing.

I don't have problems approaching women.
I can approach any anytime.
Just that YOU CANT SEE A WOMAN APPROACH A MAN UNLES ITS ABOUT MONEY.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by dmgr(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Read my thread.

Stop trying to date girls...or ask girls out.

That trash is old school.

Open them....like a brother would open his younger sister.

Leave the intention of dating for now. Just freestyle and build confidence

Dating is a game of numbers. A thing of trial and errors.

Build your confidence first with random approaches.

Or better still ...

Start from online.

The guy really needs to read your thread
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Gkemz: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
For now, that should not be your headache but how to settle down and become financially stable. Don't pursue woman, pursue what attracts women. When you achieve this, getting woman will much easier.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by larryking540: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
go for your class
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Saintinoo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
It happens to you because you are broke, you feel you can't stand there bills so what's the need approaching them, it happens to me also. But OP the truth is that those so called posh girls are very dull and unintelligent and have nothing to offer rather than sex. flee from them.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by MrMacinterchi1: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
Beware of women for they have the propensity to derail you FROM your mission - - TRP
what does TRP means!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.