Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (39886 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by shantti(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
parkervero:

@bold who do you think those ladies are dressing that way for? Is it for monkeys, for angels, or for ghost?

If your answer is a guy like you, then I rest my case.

They dress that way for guys that have the benz

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by sammirano3: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Who wants to
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by BluntCrazeMan: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Trash..
You're just admiring.
You're not really moved.
If you really like her, you will make a move even without knowing sef

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by yahmohy27: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I am a final year student of a popular Federal University. I'm not rich, neither am I broke. Of course, my present financial strength is average. I have a nice physical appearance and I consider myself as good looking.
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.
Na by force?
Finished your education and make money then you will see them coming for you believe me

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by uchdavinci: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Low self esteem. Brace up, nothing dey inside most of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by DoctorStylish: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
.you need to up your confidence and self esteem. Sometimes all these are caused by low self esteem. You really think little of yourself. Try practicing social skills that will boost your confidence and also maybe watch movies with High profile Confident characters Harvey Specter ,,, but believe me
I think it’s not the courage you lack or maybe self esteem. It’s maybe money
You feel these girls are way off your league cos of the nails and aesthetics.
And also try making money .
High level of self esteem and confidence will get you soo far in life .
Wear good clothes they sure increase confidence, smell good. Improve your communication skills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Joromi1: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Make money first. Sophisticated, posh and even ògbanje girls will be begging for your attention.

Meanwhile, looks ain't all there is. All pussies look the same when the lights go off.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by pickatyoubackup: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Brother make more confidence and money too.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Juicy001: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Continue like this and na your mumsy go bring her friend daughter as wife for you one day,

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by TheRedpillguy: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
You dont need a Woman.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by godisshit(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm surprised that as a Final Year student this is what is uppermost on your mind.

Lenny22:
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by alizma: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
It is normal, you just need to know and understand that;
1) No matter exotic a lady is, she needs a man
2) Not every lady you try to woo will accept you but whatever happens, you have air your mind and that is more important than the rejection. That is, if the outcome is no, we move.
3) Girls generally like guys who summon the courage to ask them out and "end up saying whatever the outcome is, I will always admire you"
With understanding of these few lines, you can woo any girl easily and can also handle rejection without bitterness

9 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don’t be scared the fact that you are acknowledging that you are afraid is holding you back. Just approach and lay your case if she rejects you move on someone is tired of Sleeping with her Anyway .

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by famouscargo4u: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

Forget her status, endeavour you dress nice always. It is easier when you dress well and smell nice, This will give you the first heads-up and the initial conversation should be simple compliment.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by sabreal: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don't worry.

You are special. They are the ones that will miss the opportunity to marry a nice guy, if you are one. Such girls are usually have their parents resident in the GRA, government rejected areas. They usually oitpriced themselves.

There was a girl like, she will soon enter menopause, no marriage, no child.
She spent the better if her days being sophisticated.

Focus on your dreams. That make you a good selling point in the happy home space.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Lenny22:

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by na2016: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:
I don't have the courage to approach girls that look exotic or sophisticated. By this, I'm talking about ladies with nice outfits, dope nails, expensive phones and wear expensive Perfumes. I wouldn't like to embarrass myself, I just admire from afar but deep down, I want to date one.

OP: I think you are doing well and you have a great future ahead of youyou, don't lose focus with those girls. They may not be of any value to you. I am talking from experience point of view
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hanibbal:

Lols...once you see iphone you go now pick race with your iTel grin grin

Did you see that video. I busted into laughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by markstone84: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oga focus on your studies and graduate, if talking to posh girls was the reason you were sent to school maybe your parents would always send you to lekki mall

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by htdot: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
theophilusj31:
baba trust me when I tell you that you will learn alot,I mean alot especially in his coach vs coach video,.......this guy is a pua Artists but he is different from 90% of pua Artists out there,...most pua Artists focus on theories,but this guy focus on both theories and practical,..he approaches women life,secretly films himself,apply most of his theories,and post it on his YouTube page,.....and what unique about him is that he doesn't use all this stupid PUA techniques,like Negging,cocky funny, ignoring her,and thpse trash.......what he teaches you to do,is to work up to a lady,tell her you find her attractive and you wanna meet her.....I mean it,most PUA coaches tell you not to show interest in the initial stages,but A.G says different,he will teach you how to work to a lady tell her you find her attractive and she will fall for you,...infact you will watch him do it,

Just watch his infield video,and his coach vs coach video....you will love it a
My guy you too much.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
The posh you're talking about is what scares you.

Take away the artificial nails, artificial lashes, artificial hair, fake bum, push-up bra and makeup, who is she? Just another human being like you who you should not be scared of approaching for a relationship.

Maybe you should just settle for ladies you can approach and when you're hooked with them fr fr, t.ush her up according to your own taste.

At least you go know say na your money "kill am".

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by The5DME(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
I don't know what to say.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by fuckaholic25(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Not men constantly discussing about girls... Y'all should find som'n to do!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Patrotism: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don't worry, once you are ready, they(ladies) will definitely approach you.
Build your career, make money and see what will happen. Thank me later!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by ezechi24(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

you dont date such girls and you dont need to toast them....you ask them for their price and fork the hell out of them ...enjoy ur turn and leave them for the next man...date them at your own peril....if you like no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by NSK4U(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
I think it's about confidence, there's inferiority complex in you over those you consider sophisticated. I have a friend like you whose probs was approaching beautiful ladies whether rich or poor but could talk to those he classified as not so beautiful. Till now, he's still battling the challenge. But I think you should focus on building yourself financially, as we know money gives confidence.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by babaalagbo1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Work on your self esteem bro
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

U can’t date what u can’t handle. Some gals can give u depression ooo. grin

U definition of posh and sophisticated is very funny also. Average Olosho and top runs gals look like what u described and No they aren’t sophisticated in any way just well packaged so I’m wondering if u know what exactly u want. undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by redcliff: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lenny22:

lol. my bros. behind the sophistication, they are just ordinary girls. when you talk to one, then you would understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Imustnottalk: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
parkervero:

@bold who do you think those ladies are dressing that way for? Is it for monkeys, for angels, or for ghost?

If your answer is a guy like you, then I rest my case.
bro that type of girls don't settle for less the best is to look for your cabal and date and I get peace of mind if those girls start their billing I bet op won't cope with that

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Alexaonfleek: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Afriqan:

Then what you need is good company and quality relationship. Go to a campus fellowship, make friends, talk to the sisters there and ask God to show you a life partner... You don't need any yeye sophisticated girl with sophisticated wahala.
Abeg let him meet sophisticated girls o before he will date Sister blessing and start cheating on her with one sophisticated slayqueen.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
djranking00:
You're feeling inferior young man up your game na mind and packing don't be surprised you go chop them free is you play your card well just be intelligent and smart na packing
Hahahhahahaha are you sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.