Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? (3655 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Reminder To Nairaland Women / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Hintona post=106750598][/quote]
You're obviously a feminist miscreant and an internet bureaucrat who go around poke nosing and locking people up that have done nothing to you simply because they have aired thier views.

I see you are following one other miscreant and I wasn't surprised. You ladies should just put a dynamite on our pricks and light us up at once. Besides, that's what y'all all always wanted to do.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Favfables:

Chai!!!!
This is what happens when kids are given access to Internet...

1. I'm not whatever it is you put up there...

2. Nahhhhhhh, she's not, we're in two very different levels cool

3. I never knew she was for sell o, how much is she worth?? cool...maybe I can price her grin grin grin grin grin

4. I've done it already grin grin grin grin grin

5. Non taken, I'm glad you agree that I'm a GOAT (Greatest Of All Times) cool

And please work on your writing, I feel embarrassed for you...

Leave that guy... He's probably the one that self-services over her profile picture every evening twice on Tuesdays. grin
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
davidswhales:

You are smart ass, I will give you that
The fact that she was on a redpill thread,that alone makes her "not a smartass"
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Are u getting sweet on me? Y d fvck would u ask dat
she really doesn't need to try manipulate you,you're already manipulating yourself
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nd we all knw dat mod wey go quick fall.

well, smartboy wont have any of that. He'd stop her before she goes haywire.
how did you know cool
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
she really doesn't need to try manipulate you,you're already manipulating yourself
Dnt knw what u are on abt. Bt i aint gon drag a banny wit ya.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Jeez bro. I knew it. Look how u're so sweet on her.
im sweet on her the same a woman is sweet on a man,you might not understand what i just said but she does hehehe
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
how did you know cool
It's so glaring. Why u so sweet on d shik tho?
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
im sweet on her the same a woman is sweet on a man,you might not understand what i just said but she does hehehe
U mean, u guys are a thing. I dig bruh.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dnt knw.
You dont know cuz you're completely blind to the truth. someday you'll know and you'll recall smartb0y's words.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
U mean, u guys are a thing. I dig bruh.
im done with you,now move along
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
It's so glaring.
hmm do tell
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:

You dont know cuz you're completely blind to the truth.
someday you'll know and you'll recall smartb0y's words.
Keep disguising.. I know she pretty nd u're tripping. I bet u blowing up her d.m already. Pucci!
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
hmm do tell
You're jus so in there bruh.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Keep disguising.. I know she pretty nd u're tripping. I bet u blowing up her d.m already. Pucci!
from your comment, im 100% sure you place too much worth on a pussy,that'll be your undoing.
The simp in you has finally revealed itself.
check gidredpiller thread,i made mention of a married guy having home troubles.
he's a cool headed guy just like you,learn from his predicament else women will rubbish you.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
from your comment, im 100% sure you place too much worth on a pussy,that'll be your undoing.
The simp in you has finally revealed itself.
check gidredpiller thread,i made mention of a married guy having home troubles.
he's a cool headed guy just like you,learn from his predicament else women will rubbish you.
Still disguising huh.. U were d bvtch jus telling her u'll be wit her forever wen she gets u banned. Fvcking hypocrite, who is d simp nw pucci
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Still disguising huh.. U were d bvtch jus telling her u'll be wit her forever wen she gets u banned. Fvcking hypocrite, who is d simp nw pucci
you're obviously still a kid,a thirsty one at that...
you'll learn, mark my words. You are not a sharp guy.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're obviously still a kid,a thirsty one at that...
you'll learn, mark my words. You are not a sharp guy.
Hintona, please can u keep dz niggi busy in ur d.m ..
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

I'll report you.
This one na goat o. sad Just wake up one morning dey display semi original madness. Pele. You'll be fine soon. sad sad angry
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
This one na goat o. sad Just wake up one morning dey display semi original madness. Pele. You'll be fine soon. sad sad angry

Dominique, rule two.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by KingDash: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
if you cant read in between the line then that's on you.
but man is a direct communicator so i wont fault you.
oya na baba...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Dominique. Rule two.

I asked for your army, not Dominique, you stvpid bitch!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by budaatum: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Dominique, rule two.

Unlike in the past when the words we uttered were blown away in the wind, like Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci and Tesla, Seun has invented a mechanism for our words to remain in perpetuity, which is the reason I don't report pigs.

I want pigs to spill their guts on Nairaland because I know that some day in the future when they would have grown in years they'll get to read their own words and see their old self and reflect on how much or little they have grown, especially when their wives and children, daughters amongst them, find out what their father, hopefully, thinks no more.

If pigs become men or not, they'll understand their own evolution.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by BaddieFreak(f): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
They are simply insecure and immature. Most of them are in their teens and still struggling to get used to adulthood. It doesn’t bother me anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by davidswhales(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:

The fact that she was on a redpill thread,that alone makes her "not a smartass"

Lol.. I knw why I did call her that.. Shes unto sth if I have to be honest, and i know what it is, but I just dont want to jump to conclusion which is why I asked her. Well, I doubt if she'd tell me anyway
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by budaatum: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
davidswhales:

Lol.. I knw why I did call her that.. Shes unto sth if I have to be honest, and i know what it is, but I just dont want to jump to conclusion which is why I asked her. Well, I doubt if she'd tell me anyway
bro you're a first class citizen,she is a second class citizen. Dont waste your time on her
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Dominique, rule two.
stop trying to blackmail us. angry
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
budaatum:

Unlike in the past when the words we uttered were blown away in the wind, like Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci and Tesla, Seun has invented a mechanism for our words to remain in perpetuity, which is the reason I don't report pigs.

I want pigs to spill their guts on Nairaland because I know that some day in the future when they would have grown in years they'll get to read their own words and see their old self and reflect on how much or little they have grown, especially when their wives and children, daughters amongst them, find out what their father, hopefully, thinks no more.

If pigs become men or not, they'll understand their own evolution.
after all your notes, you didn't even get a common quote from the lady. The jokes on you foo. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Lives Here? (photo) / Is This Love Or Lust ::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.