Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? (3656 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Reminder To Nairaland Women / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hanibbal(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:
Why
Those monikers that create women hate threads.

They obviously spread women hate yet they are still thriving.

Please report them anytime you see them. You can even mention the moderators monikers.

Please let's keep nairaland clean.

Why not create your own thread and counter their assertions intelligently do you have to be emotional? Honestly you are one of the reasons i'll continue to swallow the redpill. Women are just irrational, illogical and emotional beings. Now you want to influence the mod to ban them for speaking the truth.
The same way your ilk would use the thing under their skirt to always influence anything. Why can't you ladies just rely on your inner intelligence to tackle your insecurities must you always manipulate some weak men to act on your behalf.

Always manipulating weak men to do their bidding. I don't even blame you i blame the mods that would dance to your request to ban thegidredpiller , mosdii and others. You ladies have done more harm to our world.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kholiwe:

Fire on brainwashed pig. The floor is yours to display more stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy
accountability = 0.
you give me more reason to sip in more pills
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Kholiwe(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hanibbal:

[s] Why not create your own thread and counter their assertions intelligently do you have to be emotional? Honestly you are one of the reasons i'll continue to swallow the redpill. Women are just irrational, illogical and emotional beings. No you want to influence the mod to ban them for speaking the truth. The same way your ilk would use the thing under their skirt to always influence anything. Why can't you ladies just rely on your inner intelligence to tackle your insecurities must you always influence some weak men to act on your behalf [/s].
Straight up trash again cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kholiwe:

Sip in more stupidity. Brainwashed pig has confessed to being a simp cheesy cheesy
i dare you to make a statement without a derogatory term in it.
i dont pity the simp that comes near you,he had it coming
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
i dare you to make a statement without a derogatory term in it.
i dont pity the simp that comes near you,he had it coming

that girl trolling you and you falling hard for it!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

a vag cannot troll me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona, just avoid them and let them be.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you know the worst,the post hurts her so bad cuz she's a pro.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hanibbal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
you know the worst,the post hurts her so bad cuz she's a pro.

Why are these ladies annoyed for revealing their true nature do they want every man to be enslaved by them. It's really driving them crazy.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by budaatum: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hanibbal:

Why are these ladies annoyed for revealing their true nature do they want every man to be enslaved by them. It's really driving them crazy.
when we're done,the demand for a simp will be high cuz there won't be enough to go round for these gold diggers
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:

I'll report those who break the rules.

Anytime I see this moniker, I smile. Its pronunciation (in Kwara-Yoruba dialect) is somewhat funny.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
if you report me,i'll be yours forever.
Jeez bro. I knew it. Look how u're so sweet on her.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
I'm guessing she probably twerking bareass naked for the mods right now, to coerce them into banning him grin
Nd we all knw dat mod wey go quick fall.

well, smartboy wont have any of that. He'd stop her before she goes haywire.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by ibkonekt(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your fear of independent women is showing. Hide it simp cheesy cheesy
shut your legs wench. there is no such thing as an independent woman. the only independence you claim is in a society built and protected by men

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by KingDash: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
if you report me,i'll be yours forever.
guy you need flogging.. useless simp.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2021
ibkonekt:

shut your legs wench. there is no such thing as an independent woman. the only independence you claim is in a society built and protected by men

A city built and protected by WHITE MEN, not black men. Because I've never seen a functional society governed and built by a black man.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Jeez bro. I knew it. Look how u're so sweet on her.

Are you gay?? As in homosexual??
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=BigBellyBurst post=106740765]I'm guessing she probably twerking bareass naked for the mods right now, to coerce them into banning him grin[/quote
Why are you disrespecting the mods?

You've broken rule 20. Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Alusiizizi(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

No need. He'll be banned soon.

Dream on, bitch!
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Alusiizizi(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

I go through redpill threads a lot. But that one by the gid red piler is just sick!!!

Sick? At least he makes clarification about not hating women. Wonder what you will do when you encounter a confessed misogynist.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Sick? At least he makes clarification about not hating women. Wonder what you will do when you encounter a confessed misogynist.

Don't worry, continue preaching, you'll soon be banned.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Alusiizizi(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Don't worry, continue preaching, you'll soon be banned.

You stvpid bitch. You write as if you have forces backing you. Well if there really is an army disposed to your command that I should be aware of, you'd best show them now.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Hintona(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

You stvpid bitch. You write as if you have forces backing you. Well if there really is an army disposed to your command that I should be aware of, you'd best show them now.

Dominique. Rule two.
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Silentgroper(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Are you gay?? As in homosexual??
Are u getting sweet on me? Y d fvck would u ask dat
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by davidswhales(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

I go through redpill threads a lot. But that one by the gid red piler is just sick!!!

You are smart ass, I will give you that, but if I may ask, what exactly are you looking for on redpill threads?
Re: Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? by Smartb0y: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
KingDash:
guy you need flogging.. useless simp.
if you cant read in between the line then that's on you.
but man is a direct communicator so i wont fault you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Of Gorgeous Men. / Is This How We Are Supposed To Show Some Of Our Love / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.