Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled (39301 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Elsueno: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:
Congratulations!!! Bros, You don blow ooo

Just find correct Lawyer grin grin grin

Something of such happened in Lagos here 9 years ago, the tenant rented an half plot, I don't really know how much he pays then for the rent, but he wasn't paying very well. He was owing the landlord a year rent.

He built a restaurant and bar on the land.

One day, Landlord got angry and arranged boys to destroy the man's shop. They destroy the walls without going inside not touching anything. The man told me this himself because I was going to rent part of the the land for my viewing center business that I wanted to open at the area then.

He reported the case to the police and got himself a lawyer because he was educated and an Ebo man. He took pictures for evidence and told the Judge that he left 5 million naira in his bar, his lawyer asked him to say that.

They charged the man to court and he explained what led to his actions but the Judge punished him by asking him to pay 8 million for damages or he can forget the land, and it belongs to the tenant until otherwise.

The man begged his tenant but he refused and got stroke. So, his children went to the man to beg and he asked them to go and bring 3 million and he will drop the case. Till today, the tenant has been using the land as he likes and renting it to other tenants like he owns it. The owner is late now so and the children never see 3m.

This happens at Aguda Ogba Lagos.

Congrats again grin grin grin grin

That's just fuvking evil & messed up!!
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by nedekid: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:

Something of such happened in Lagos here 9 years ago, the tenant rented an half plot, I don't really know how much he pays then for the rent, but he wasn't paying very well. He was owing the landlord a year rent.

One day, Landlord got angry and arranged boys to destroy the man's shop. They destroy the walls without going inside not touching anything. The man told me this himself because I was going to rent part of the the land for my viewing center business that I wanted to open at the area then.

He reported the case to the police and got himself a lawyer because he was educated and an Ebo man. He took pictures for evidence and told the Judge that he left 5 million naira in his bar, his lawyer asked him to say that.

They charged the man to court and he explained what led to his actions but the Judge punished him by asking him to pay 8 million for damages or he can forget the land, and it belongs to the tenant until otherwise.

The man begged his tenant but he refused and got stroke. So, his children went to the man to beg and he asked them to go and bring 3 million and he will drop the case. Till today, the tenant has been using the land as he likes and renting it to other tenants like he owns it. The owner is late now so and the children never see 3m.

Must be an igbo tenant. Most likely from imo state. They will pay all you ask for the first year after that, you will never see money. One locked up house for 4 years. The caretaker went with police and met a deserted place. They put the rags and mat in a store. Next week was law suit. This is about 20 years ago oh. This man said he left 5m in cash, his wife had gold, abada etc worth another 5m. Before this case end ehh?
Another one locked up shop for 4 years. But from past experience we had to spend money to go to court for another 2 years to get procession. Another a lawyer stayed for 9 years without paying a kobo. We had to pay him to leave.
All of them and others na imo state people.
Bros you come rent and I hear say na imo man, na to japa grin
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Dabronze(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Under the law the landlord must issue quit notice of three month before eviction either you owed or not breaking into your apartment without your consent is against the law because he is entitle to his privacy
my only advice is to proceed for legal action.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by sharone21(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:

Very foolish friend of yours with his yeye lawyer....

I see y in Cameroon, when lawyers die, in some traditions dem go bury the lawyer facing down simply because in his life time he told so much lies( lol)....

If ur friend calls this WICKED and MALICIOUS act, 'smart Naija sense', he should know that his waterloo is in front...

Let him keep on renting the man's land, a man he virtually led to his death and see how him go die...Jeez, people don't fear God at all... The Bible is right by saying ' the fear of God is the beginning of WISDOM. Nonsense!
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by FamTomx2(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
helpee:
You are the one that is not comprehending. That is the Op side of the story. Did anyone actually see the landlord breaking the door? You think the landlord didn't know it is illegal? The landlord denies it for Christ sake. You want the landlord to have video evidence? Why? He is not the accuser. The Op is the one that will provide video evidence of the landlord breaking his door. The landlord is saying the op's brother came to park the load...while the op is saying landlord broke his apartment. Both of them have reasons to do it. The OP may send his brother to pack his load to avoid paying the landlord accumulated rent while the landlord too could illegally break the door truly. So, it is the better lawyer with the better evidence that will win. Forget the sentiment of the op story. the landlord would have thought about it very well unless he is a fool

Landlord saw his debtor's properties outside, did he make an effort to reach his tenate before rushing to the police station for reports,

Remember Op's neighbor saw landlord in the act oh!

Who knows if Op's neighbor took some photographs during that time..

And besides a thief or Op's brother cannot go and pack his brother's properties outside and leave them there,

Then your common sense is not telling you that the landlord is responsible for that
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by mrlarry: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
BryanZino:
Hello guys, I'm new to posting on this forum so I don't know the best section this post should be.
As I type this, I'm currently sick and there so much anger and pain within, I haven't been able to eat or drink since I got the news from my neighbor who told me that my landlord came to the house with a strange face, broke the locks to my apartment and packed my things out, I sent a relative to confirm and she said everything is outside but he went with my TV set.
I called the landlord to ask what he has done, he blatantly lied telling me I sent my 'brother' to clear my things off the apartment that he has reported me to Police.
Yes, I owe him 8months rent and I've away for 13 months even before the last year rent I paid expired. I told him I'll be back by November and I'll pay once I get in.
Pls even though I owe him, it doesn't feel right stealing my property and throwing the rest in the rain
Pls I'm lost and dire need of legal advice
Edit: while I'm not absolving my self of the guilt that I owe the landlord this long and purely due to loss of job (covid19 problems) and there's no way I go there and get my stuff without paying the backlog. [code][/code] he freaking broke in and kept what he desired for himself and lied he didn't. Haba, this is wrong na

You are a crook and a criminal. You owed a man for 8 months, you have been away for 13 months. You don't have legitimate means of living. You have been in hideout for 13 months. Can't you transfer his money to his account?
You are looking for advice online when you are already guilty.
You will land in Police cell. The Landlord patiently waited for 13 months. Please fear God!
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by SunTzu123(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Go to Lagos State citizens arbitration centre and file a report. He has NO right to break into your apartment even though you are owing. There's a legal process to evict tenants. If he has not followed it, then he cannot forcefully evict you. Lagos state is taking that issue very seriously just like domestic abuse.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by helpee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Landlord saw his debtor's properties outside, did he make an effort to reach his tenate before rushing to the police station for reports,

Remember Op's neighbor saw landlord in the act oh!

Who knows if Op's neighbor took some photographs during that time..

And besides a thief or Op' brother cannot go and pack his brother's properties outside and leave them there,

Then your common sense is not telling you that the landlord is responsible for that
Na you require the common sense pass Call the OP neighbour first and let him tell you he saw the landlord. Let him follow you to police station first and testify. He will leave his own problem and be testifying for OP in court. The neighbour only called the Op that he saw his things outside. You think the neighbour would come out to say he saw the landlord doing that. The landlord probably didn't even show face when they packing the things. He would just send unknown people to do it and feign ignorance. Who told you the landlord was living in the apartment that he would turn himself to security for the op. Go and advice the OP to sue him. Something wey we do well for naija in those days. You won't even know what hit you by the time you get to police station all the evidence against you don set. You think everyone mumu like you. Hear the landlord side of the story first. Landlords are wise now. They will do it and you won't be able to prove they are the one. So the neighbour saw the things outside ...how many days did it take the neighbour to call the OP. So most likely everything happened same day. Who now told you the brother abdoned the loads outtside. Maybe he we went to look for vehicle...maybe he wanted to sell them since they don't need them again, how is that supposed to be landlords headache. You are owing him you still expect him to be the one doing security for your flat.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Galaxydon1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Your landlord is a good Man for allowing you to owe him for 8 months.. you dare not try it with my landlord. He collects his rent a month before ur rent expires.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by blaise26abj(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
naijainstinct:
Simply just obtain a police report and proceed to court. Even though you owe him, he should have obtained an eviction order from the court. He has broken the law. If you don't sue him, he will do it again. We are not in a jungle, there's a due process for everything. Being owed is not a reason to act outside the ambit of the law. Also, don't allow anyone harass you. Going by the ACJA 2015, police should not interfere in civil matters such as this. Indebtedness is not a criminal offence. The reason why you are reporting to the police is because a criminal offence has been committed by your landlord i.e obtaining your asset without your notice (a.k.a stealing) and breaking into your apartment (a.k.a burglary)

The compensation you will get will surpass the rent you are owing. Make sure you pay your rent from that. All the best.

You are very right . That Landlord should be made an example of . I constructed a house like that in abuja and the property managers got a woman into the building for 2.5m per year . She paid the first year , defaulted the 2nd and when the managers tried to recover the property, she locked the house up and left for another year . The managers stupidly kept trying to use patience to collect the rent and the woman directed them to pack her things out but that there is a lot of gold in the house. She said they should keep it till she returns. That was when they received sense to go to court . The Court finally asked them to open the house and auction her things and also put a warrant out for her arrest.
People are wicked . Imagine they broke in without court order . That’s how they will pay for gold that will be used to offset 3 years rent .

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by wirinet(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
drealcivilceno:

The only problem will 7days to send notice then grace period (papers). After which you will asked to pay for grace period.
7 days quit notice is only applicable to monthly tenants. Tenants that pay yearly are entitled to 6 months notice.

Oga go to police station.. And go and write.

Shey na police go settle matter ni!

Na court now. When you waste money for lawyer and court case.

Then I will look for things to put on your head, so next time, you will know your place...

False and defeatest mindset. I have taken my landlord to court before and won even when the police were acting funny.

I took the police itself to court about 4 months ago for illegally siezing my car (it was involved in an accident) and I won, and got my car back.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by do4luv14(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
thesicilian:
I don't know if the law is on your side, but the fact is that you owe him money and if you really wanted to pay, you could have done that from anywhere in the world. 8months rent in this hard economy is not a joke.

that is even small, where I work, a tenet had not paid for 1 year and 6 months, it and he came back, asking that the spoilt roof should be made, that he still wants to use the room,

omo my Oga break the door open, send me to pack em thing out, repair the roof, and let the room out to another new tenet

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Emeka71(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nozino:

God will bless you. You will spend all your money investing in a property hoping to enjoy it when you retire, then someone will lock your property for years and refuse to pay rent.
He should simply go and pack the remaining of his belongings to a secure place under the bridge at Ojuelegba. wink
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by eallstar: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
BryanZino:
Hello guys, I'm new to posting on this forum so I don't know the best section this post should be.
As I type this, I'm currently sick and there so much anger and pain within, I haven't been able to eat or drink since I got the news from my neighbor who told me that my landlord came to the house with a strange face, broke the locks to my apartment and packed my things out, I sent a relative to confirm and she said everything is outside but he went with my TV set.
I called the landlord to ask what he has done, he blatantly lied telling me I sent my 'brother' to clear my things off the apartment that he has reported me to Police.
Yes, I owe him 8months rent and I've away for 13 months even before the last year rent I paid expired. I told him I'll be back by November and I'll pay once I get in.
Pls even though I owe him, it doesn't feel right stealing my property and throwing the rest in the rain
Edit: while I'm not absolving my self of the guilt that I owe the landlord this long and purely due to loss of job (covid19 problems) and there's no way I go there and get my stuff without paying the backlog. [code][/code] he freaking broke in and kept what he desired for himself and lied he didn't. Haba, this is wrong na
B4 the rent gathered to Dat extend, within 3 months after Ur money expires u should have sold some properties and get urself even a room in an area where nobody knows u, then b4 that one expires within a year u would have get back to Ur feet, I feel Ur pain.
A man can go down and rise again if u are focused and committed, there is nothing worst in this life Dat can happen to a man than losing Ur lifely hood without support 4rm anywhere.
Everyone condemnin u never loose their job or business b4 without notification or preparedness, though I don't support u stoping
Someone else business. Most majority of people who are not 4rm rich family experience this Ur predicament once in lifetime. And this will build u even more stronger.
My advice 4u is Dat whenever u get urself another job and get back on Ur feet, because u will not be jobless forever, make sure u rent at least a shop in Ur vicinity and be investin part of Ur salary their because this can still happen in the future if u depends on salary alone.
Suggestion~ u can start pos and other accessories and put sales girl there. Make sure u invest heavily in that business u may not be getting enough gains at d beginning but trust me u will surely enjoy it in d future, when salary comes always use part of it to stock Ur shop, sometimes it may take a year or two before Ur shop is heavily full, then if d area dull u just have to relocate d shop to busy area, this time around u just have to look for money for shop rent. My cent.
Please note that their is nothin u can do now, if u hav someone Dat can go and collects d one outside 4u fine
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by UwaMmebii(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:

This is pure wickedness, you owe someone and still have the right to suffer him till he is dead. That guy have not jam that's when his eyes go clear,
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by wirinet(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
blaise26abj:

You are very right . That Landlord should be made a example of . I constructed a house like that in abuja and the property managers got a woman into the building for 2.5m per year . She paid the first year , defaulted the 2nd and when the managers tried to recover the property, she locked the house up and left for another year . The managers stupidly kept trying to use patience to collect the rent and the woman directed them to pack her things out but that there is a lot of gold in the house. She said they should keep it till she returns. That was when they received sense to go to court . The Court finally asked them to open the house and auction her things and also put a warrant out for her arrest.
People are wicked . Imagine they broke in without court order . That’s how they will pay for gold that will be used to offset 3 years rent .

Most sensible post. Nigerian landlords are in the habit of waiting 2 years before commencing legal proceedings to eject defaulting tenants. The landlord should start eviction proceedings at most 6 months after default. And he should make sure he collects all rents owed before allowing the tenant to pack his things. The courts do not take kindly to tenants abscorning with landlord's rent.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Iamolukorede(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Left to me, I will break into your apartment and still charged you to court. For solid 8month and you have been away for 13month and still counting. Haha, can you do that abroad?.. you pay your bills monthly man.

You should be pleading with him or be sleeping in cell by now man, that you have lived with him for 8years doesn't mean a shit.

However, your circumstances might be bad to not have paid up but then learn to be reasonable, if you re the landlord you go gree?..
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by UwaMmebii(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:
The landlord is a very patient man

I had sympathy for the tenant...until I saw that he had not paid his rent for eight months.

Landlord was very very patient. Some would have gotten the tenant's property removed within 2 weeks of default

As in eh very patient man.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
BryanZino:
you owe 8 months. Lock someone's house and left for 13 months.

You are a criminal.
You Dey craze.
Na so Una Dey do. If you wanted to travel, why didn't you pack out.
That's over 2 years the man didn't get his rent.

Get away u
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Before I read this, I concluded that, " You are very bad tenant "...

A very heartless one...
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Dhamio(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
As a matter of fact he doesn't av right to do so...google search for ...The Justice Court....
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Emmyjb(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
naijainstinct:
Simply just obtain a police report and proceed to court. Even though you owe him, he should have obtained an eviction order from the court. He has broken the law. If you don't sue him, he will do it again. We are not in a jungle, there's a due process for everything. Being owed is not a reason to act outside the ambit of the law. Also, don't allow anyone harass you. Going by the ACJA 2015, police should not interfere in civil matters such as this. Indebtedness is not a criminal offence. The reason why you are reporting to the police is because a criminal offence has been committed by your landlord i.e obtaining your asset without your notice (a.k.a stealing) and breaking into your apartment (a.k.a burglary)

The compensation you will get will surpass the rent you are owing. Make sure you pay your rent from that. All the best.
This is one of the reasonable comment I have seen on this topic....It's shows you are a learned person....For the fact that the OP us owning the Landlord does not permit him to go against the law ... People will be commenting as if they have not been to school...Op get a lawyer and sue him n he will pay dearly for it ...

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Ginomel(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
koning:

It's obvious you are a landlady. I am a landlord too. Only a hungry landlord or lady builds a house with the sole aim of living off rent proceeds. Not in Nigeria. Using all the money you have to build a house for rent in Lagos, and hoping to live on rent returns is suicide.
For me, only IDLE money should be invested in a property for rentage. You must have other sources of regular income.

Seriously, you are completely inscrutable .What right do you have to determine for an investor, how he would reap from his investment.

Be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
dominique:

This is wickedness, not only did you owe for eight months you locked his house for over a year. You deserve to have your things thrown out into the streets! Majority of tenants we have today are horrible sets of people! Imagine if that house was the landlord's main source of income, that's how you would have deprived the man from making money for an entire year and you expect God not to punish you. I hope you build your own house one day and one useless tenant will lock it up for 600 years without paying

Before I read the thrash he wrote, I knew he was a very stupid tenant.

God is punishing him.

Out of 5 tenants, nah only 1 or 2 dey get sense. See how proud he is saying he is owing for 8 months.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Ayoife23: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
If it is the tribunal that give the landlord go ahead you have little impact than to pay his money, but if the matter as not get to the tribunal then forward the matter to tribunal
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:

Riff raff mentality.

Reaping where you did not sow. It's people like you who make people take laws into their hands.

Parasitic Deadwood.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by FamTomx2(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
helpee:
Na you require the common sense pass Call the OP neighbour first and let him tell you he saw the landlord. Let him follow you to police station first and testify. He will leave his own problem and be testifying for OP in court. The neighbour only called the Op that he saw his things outside. You think the neighbour would come out to say he saw the landlord doing that. The landlord probably didn't even show face when they packing the things. He would just send unknown people to do it and feign ignorance. Who told you the landlord was living in the apartment that he would turn himself to security for the op. Go and advice the OP to sue him. Something wey we do well for naija in those days. You won't even know what hit you by the time you get to police station all the evidence against you don set. You think everyone mumu like you. Hear the landlord side of the story first. Landlords are wise now. They will do it and you won't be able to prove they are the one. So the neighbour saw the things outside ...how many days did it take the neighbour to call the OP. So most likely everything happened same day. Who now told you the brother abdoned the loads outtside. Maybe he we went to look for vehicle...maybe he wanted to sell them since they don't need them again, how is that supposed to be landlords headache. You are owing him you still expect him to be the one doing security for your flat.

Your IQ is on a low version need urgent upgrade,

But the landlord quickly ran to the police station to report that he saw Op properties outside without doing basis assessment,

The fact remains that the said properties is still in landlord's care because he is solely responsible for his security and safety till he vacate completely from his house,

He is responsible for lives and properties in his compound unless otherwise.
All those ones na logic,

So get lost!
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Ginomel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
wirinet:

A landlord tried that shit with me a while back because I was owing just one month (I offered half the yearly rent). Because he was a retired officer, he brought boys to forcefully eject me. I just went to the police station and made a report about illegal eviction and damaging of property. Same day I got a restraining order against the landlord. He bribed the police and the police started taking his side
Then we started the legal battle. After 6 months of legal tussle, he had to start begging. At the end I ask for one year free of rent to cover the damages. He and his lawyer gladly signed. I left after 9 months.

His mistake was taking the laws into his hands. If not your case could have been baseless and very dismissable.Had it been he did the right thing,you could have been the one begging.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by helpee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
FamTomx2:

Your IQ is on a low version need urgent upgrade,

But the landlord quickly ran to the police station to report that he saw Op properties outside without doing basis assessment,

The fact remains that the said properties is still in landlord's care because he is solely responsible for his security and safety till he vacate completely from his house,

He is responsible for lives and properties in his compound unless otherwise.
All those ones na logic,

So get lost!
Foool. The tenant property is in landlord's care.. Why not kuku put your wife in his care? Your brain has been formatted. Kid. Landlord is solely responsible for security in his compound. You are a fool. Are you paying him service charges? This one is even a baby. I have houses I haven't been to in more than one year. So if your brother come to pack your load I should go and get police on your behalf. Idiort!!! Security is a collective responsibility based on stated agreement. Why am I even talking further with this Foool that lacks public decorum?
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Belleful:
All of u bashing d tenant re compound fools. Some of u forming landlord n good tenants paying ur rent as at wen due are actually owing more then d op. Country hard for landlord na so he hard for tenant. Understanding the key. What stop's d landlord from calling to ask him to come n pack is things? What d landlord did is bad n should be condemn.

Shut up your mouth.

There are people who come to cities and become parasites on strangers.

Is he not sleeping somewhere ? Why not take his property with him ? Why not take the property to his village ? Or doesn't he have a village he hails from ?

Is his landlord responsible for his loss of job ? Why should his landlord suffer the consequences of his personal financial issues ?

Everyone has his own issues. Nobody should be a parasite. Nobody is a Host.

People are not poor because they lack money, but they stay poor because they have LOW MENTALITY. PARASITIC MENTALITY.

Take your load to your village, God will make a way for you.

If you dey wicked your fellow man, and keep asking God to have mercy on you, you are FOOLISH.
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Some people are just typing 8month is too much, Op did not write maybe he gave him quit notice Nobody should justify rubbish, OP call the police and arrest the thief , the landlord is a thief, carry him go to court
Re: My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
jidxin:
even with notice YOU CAN NOT EJECT YOUR TENANT WITHOUT RECOURSE TO THE COURT. the law frowns at self help
The comments so far from Nlers shows just how low our academic sector has declined. I was shaking as I read all their comments.

Even if this man owed 4yrs, his landlord had no right to burgle his house without court orders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.