Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) (41312 Views)

See The Moment A Crying Bride Created A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Impregnable101:
My friend's wife refused to go with him after marriage. She was crying that she doesn't want to leave her siblings undecided
After all the lavish wedding. Some ladies are bipolar.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by koning: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
This cry is deep. on another level. What will she do if the decidesto leave her?. Serious emotional baggage.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by ba2remagaji: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tears of joy after so many men as disappointed her in the past,at last she is married.
Insidenaija:
A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony, Newspremises reports.

A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nC6z7_De4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/crying-bride-creates-a-scene-at-her-wedding-video/
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Corroro: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
is this one tears of joy or what?
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Lifecanbeamazin: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Anxiety attack.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Moji12(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I doubt this is a "tear of joy"
Many things going through her mind.

Perhaps it was a forced marriage.
The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know that she finds a romantic man.

cheesy cheesy Easier said....... no b rascal you call yourself so?
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by zedegit: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Insidenaija:
A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony, Newspremises reports.

A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nC6z7_De4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/crying-bride-creates-a-scene-at-her-wedding-video/

Overgrown baby.

Who forced her?
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Gkemz: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
It could be tears of joy that she could no longer control her emotion. It could also be that she remembered her ex lovers and what life would be without variety of gbolas, or maybe the groom has a short pencil cassava.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by izubext007: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why would say such when u don't knw the cause of the crying.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Deblow: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Let the groom tell her to 'remain in her father's house till wen she'll be happy to wed', and the cry will immediately turn to laughter
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by placeofallure(f): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2021
grin[quote author=DarkCaesar post=106761170]E shock her say person fit marry her quote]
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by placeofallure(f): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
E shock her say person fit marry her grin

grin grin grin You can't make heaven!

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by placeofallure(f): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Impregnable101:
My friend's wife refused to go with him after marriage. She was crying that she doesn't want to leave her siblings undecided

When you come from a family where the bond is strong, it's to be expected.

My mum chased me away. After the whole wedding thing, I thought it's just the ceremony thing we're formalizing and I'll be back to my room, my mum chased me, in her words : Ki lo n se Omo yi ke? Pa eru e mo, ko gbe gbogbo e ko lo ba Oko e! That was when it dawned on me that I was going.

I remember my 2 year old nephew and 3 year old niece, they hated my husband then ehn! Anytime hubby and I go on visits to the family house, they'd both be beating my husband. They were angry he took their favorite aunt away. I love babies, I was their play and gist partner. They were so disappointed I could leave them for one strange man. Even after many ice cream appeasements, they still didn't forgive him.

The crying bride will definitely have valid reasons for that emotional outburst.
Wish them both a happy union.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by jrupa(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2021
beauty7:

An emotional somebody

This English sweet o.

An emotional somebody

My dear what more can I say
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by SavageResponse(m): 2:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Na serious cry o cheesy
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by taiwo34: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
wedding wahala angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / What Do Women Think When They Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.