Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) (41305 Views)

See The Moment A Crying Bride Created A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why she dey cry na?? undecided undecided
Abi, na by force marriage??
I think she is crying, counting herself very lucky considering her age(No longer a small girl).

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
beauty7:

An emotional somebody
This English sweet o.
An emotional somebody
grin
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Chudi147(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Evening newspaper?�
SensualMan1:
After being dumped and mocked by all why shouldn't she shed those tears of happiness. It's expected considering her evening newspaper status.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by CioAngels(f): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I doubt this is a "tear of joy"
Many things going through her mind.

Perhaps it was a forced marriage.
The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know he finds a romantic man.
Amen for her.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Danidinho4: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this one even start with tears
it will surely end in tears haha

Ahhh this your prayer lethal o.
If man be God some people nor go see the sun o

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Obynopositive: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tears of joy...... its normal smiley
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this is what was going on in her mind while crying lol

i finally found a simp to manage my deep kpekus
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
SensualMan1:
After being dumped and mocked by all why shouldn't she shed those tears of happiness. It's expected considering her evening newspaper status.
Haha
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by jimtemi1: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
haba on top wetin, may your wish be for you too
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nonexisting1: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one will definitely go back to fucck the exboyfriend they forced her to dump to marry this guy. She is already regretting this marriage.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by moralex(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na panic attack cause am jare �
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by GABRIEL6036: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
After her punna had suffered sociologically and back nacking from normal regular local niggas, she finally escape with a dude that's ready to save her punna from stressful nacking grin wink. It calls for cryfull joy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Y'all don't know what she had gone through in life, especially in the hands of wolverine men wey dey use ladies anyhow all in the name of love and later dump them.

Maybe she had already given up on love, and that gentle man came into her life and accepted her.

The man surprised her by wedding her legally while the bride never believed until it was done.

Maybe...

Who knows, maybe...

Tears of unbelievable joy cool

Your home is blessed. Just be a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I doubt this is a "tear of joy"
Many things going through her mind.

Perhaps it was a forced marriage.
The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know he finds a romantic man.

This a forced marriage the church should investigate it, if not Nigerian police should take over.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by FvckAllMods: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aje grin
Whazar:
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by chaloskyx: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHO YOUR GETTING MARRID TO DONT ACCEPT HIS PROPOSAL ITS NOT BY FORCE TO MARRY DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE CANT MAKE REASONABLE DECISIONS ITS TO BE CRYING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE A CHILD. I DONT PITY YOU ONE BIT
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by MightyHand(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

If only you know what ladies go through before reaching this stage

Will everything she went through stoped after the wedding Rather NEW battle field
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Is it a forced marriage or tears of joy
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Victorclean1: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Buhari see what you cause haaaaiiii!!!!
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You can't even type in proper English talkless of being romantic
Your wife will spend years cleaning up your mess

I can only LOL
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Xbs1: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Really
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by corbanstevee: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
I think she doesn't want to get married to the guy
The guy was literally trying to force the ring in her fingers of you watch carefully.

It is well with them ooo...

Insidenaija:
A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony, Newspremises reports.

A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nC6z7_De4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/crying-bride-creates-a-scene-at-her-wedding-video/
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by MyOleSolksjaer: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one na small pikin.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by crackhouse(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
She dey do like person wey prick dey sweet....
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pheeeew! She was wailing. Lord knows what triggered such an emotional breakdown. The said husband was quite insensitive, marriage and it's never ending tale of woes.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by zolajpower: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh

Why she cor dey cry na? cheesy

Maybe it's tears of joy cha.. cool
If them tell you sey village people dey na now you go believe am grin
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
When you had nearly concluded that God has forgotten you grin

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Saturn101: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
What a moving scene!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / What Do Women Think When They Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.