Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) (41117 Views)

See The Moment A Crying Bride Created A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Myhusband(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
maybe she's scared of ending finally with the man she don't have feelings for, there are many ladies that deliberately married their alternatives that's why you see many divorce cases
lately

marry your plan B then drop his ass for someone that look like your Plan A
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by NoFucksToGive: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I doubt this is a "tear of joy"
Many things going through her mind.

Perhaps it was a forced marriage.
The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know he finds a romantic man.

You can't even type in proper English talkless of being romantic
Your wife will spend years cleaning up your mess
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by tradepunter: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this is what was going on in her mind while crying lol

i finally found a simp to manage my deep kpekus

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by justice212: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Problem getting married to last born
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Eryyy92: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rugged Sally day

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
This kind babe go sweet for bed, crying sound track all night

2 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Hallabee1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
AllahIsShit:
shocked

I've heard of tears of joy, but this one is just too creepy. The last time I witnessed this type of cry was at a funeral....are you thinking what I'm thinking.......?

Aje.....

you with this your mouth...just like Bubu and Yemi
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by eliwa47(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Which ever cry she dey cry, he don do nah. Wetin undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by OBTMOS(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na marry she d cry like this ooo
What if they come d do the do
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Peridotushers18: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
why she dey cry sef mtsheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Pweetyccee(f): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol cry of joy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by sweetyme001(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Manipulation cry cry
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by DSoj(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
When they told U U will never get married

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Triangles1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this one even start with tears
it will surely end in tears haha

Don't be a wicked soul understand people and respect their opinion.

Some people are emotionally weak, they call it tears of Joy.
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by chatinent: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2021

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by AfroKnight: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
She wasn’t just crying. She was wailing.

Lord knows what triggered it.

Congratulations.

Note to my future wife: Please hold those tears till we get home. I don’t want my wedding videos to trend please. grin

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nickymezor(f): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
That her cry dey conveys a negative message.. What sort of cry b dat?
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
I hope its not what I'm thinking...
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by samwash(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Maybe she thought she can never get marry in this her life time, thinking of the verious church's program, mountain upon mountains & every other ways she has thread to make sure she put the enemies to shame with the help of God.
Cry of joy is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by tunjijones(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:

The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know he finds a romantic man.

Guy, marry first.

Woman never show u pepper. All the romance whey dey ur body go disappear
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by beauty7: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
jrupa:
She could be an emotional somebody

An emotional somebody

This English sweet o.

An emotional somebody
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by merits(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
mumu,why is she crying like a virgin? shocked
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by InvertedHammer: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
/
When aunty finally walks the aisle after all hope is lost.

/
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by jojo1415: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na other funky wey she go miss,na why she dey cry �
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one ringtone tone for doggy style go loud grin
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by CioAngels(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this one even start with tears
it will surely end in tears haha
By His grace, it will not end in years. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Giltexo: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
She dey remember chike..and Obinna
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin e no easy to settled down with one dick that why she dey cry
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:

The groom that was supposed to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife-to-be would know he finds a romantic man.
my potential wife would know she found a romantic man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.