Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11516 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by malel1: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you God for all u have done and yet to do for me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by tikeh: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord for saving my business, it seems late but am sure God never come late....
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by sabreal: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
I return all the Glory to God for His faithfulness and loving kindness.

He is God. There is no place for argument
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lekan239(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful and thankful to God. Last year was very tough for me I was practically sleeping on the floor in my room at school but God pulled me through and change my life he brought someone I never knew here on nairaland to pay my school fees 70k, and
this same person also gave me a sum of 40k to start up a biz. One year later God has lifted me to the position where I have paid the school of three different people and living happily and comfortable. Glory be to God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Mogul750: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Am grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Alvin2023(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Am grateful Lord... despite my short comings you still there for me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by nesgeeek(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Father Lord, I'm grateful for all u have done in my life and family in all ramifications. U deserve my praise and worship.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
truespeak:

YOU ARE WICKED AND EVIL SATAN'S SON!

The Scripture was very CLEAR but you bring in your own EVIL INTERPRETATION, WHICH IS NOT THERE, TO DO EVIL, EXACTLY AS YOUR FATHER!

TUFIA!
Isaiah 45 vs 7

I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Go and change this in the bible. Dingbat angry angry Read and understand, they won't. Na only to go up and down insulting and trolling.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by obivictor(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Running around the streets and and all corners of yenagoa from January till now is enough to thank God
From God's divine protection to healing, provisions etc
I'm grateful for everything I can't even count them all
Father Lord thank you for everything.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by exnovio(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Iam grateful God for calling me out of the grave last year..i lost my job as a result of the pandemic,you gave me a better job..me and my family so healthy,we dont lack the basic things in life..Chineke muchas Gracias.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by BigDan69: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for good health and for the gift of life
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by donPhill(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2021
For the gift of life, for health, salvation, blessings, peace of mind and many more... I say thank you Jesus

Not knowing where my next meal is coming from but I trust You will make a way
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Dartilo(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Talk2sukky(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2021
I want to thank God for the gift of life and provision.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by saxokay(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for life in general
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Belcon(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Life and everything beautiful he has made ..
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Burgerlomo: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful always Lord, Thank you eternal rock of ages, Thank you I am that I am.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by HugeDan(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Hallelujah !. I work in a hospital environment, I can attest that the God is good to me.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by flowithme(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for financial repositioning
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by EMREX02: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm Forever Thankful and Grateful To God Almighty, For Everything He Have Done me, Still doing for me both Now and Forevermore, Amen!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by onyx1470(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful for the gift of life and progress
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Pedex86(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m forever grateful for the mercies and grace of Almighty God. Many thanks to Jesus for salvation. I can’t thank God enough for all he’s doing in my family.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by chingydaboss(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for my live ... I should have been a dead man since, but Mercy said no
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Laitesmart(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2021
God is forever faithful. I thank the Lord for a super turn around of life events positively
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by osasuwa011: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord God Almighty Father, I am honestly grateful for all you've done for me.
Please perfect Your good work in my life and cause my Glory to shine for the glory of your Holy name. Thank you Jesus!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Angelmichael63: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
All GLORY belongs to God.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by RtrevEzeugo1: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for the gift of life
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Waksdabos(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Father I thank you for the gift of life. For good health for me and entire family. We never knew road to the hospital.

Father I thank u, for provision. Provision in all ramifications. Thank u for the job u gave me. I appreciate u lord.

Though am not where I yearn to be, but lord I know you're still taking me up the ladder.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Worldlegend(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Godhead
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by CChine(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm appreciate God for the gift of life and his undying love. For how far he has brought me and to where he's taking me to.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Bosdem(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord for the gift of life, my family and love ones, for good health and a sound mind
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by GoldBoss(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.
I am grateful to God almighty, a King bigger than the human imagination, for good health, for providing me Wealth and Riches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.