Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11506 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks to God for everything

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by BENEAMATA: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Antell95:
Does God exist? if yes! why hasn't he answered my prayers? its been 11mths of darkness.
baba wey do elon musk own go do yours too , be prayerful and THANKS-GIVING is the chief of all prayers .

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Orlatunday11(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord greatful for Everything everything eve the the one am unaware of[b]greafulheart[/b]

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by determination21(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for great health, the zeal the quit masturbation and my family.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
The coming together of brainwashed religious dombos.......... smiley
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by zubimete(f): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS ND THE ONES HE`S YET TO DO. I'M TRUSTING HIM FOR CHANGE OF STORY.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by AlphaStyles(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank you lord for everything and i thank you for the ones you are about to do in my life.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by osuolale95(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Even when I don’t deserves it God still shows HIS love

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Igwetech: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Am ever greatful for all you've done and continued doing for us. Receive all glory

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by rottenPussy: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by TeeFriz: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Father, I thank you for your grace, thank you for where I am and where I am going. Even though I don't pray so much, acknowledge you more, I know you have been my rock cause I won't even be a quarter of this solely by my might.

Thank you Abba father.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by FifthDogg: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank you God for being ever so sufficient, for always granting me journey mercies wherever I go to, for always providing for me and my family. I say, thank you ABBA FATHER KING OF GLORY!

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Evergreen4(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanking God for the gift of life. Thanking God for sound health. I've never spent a night in a hospital since I was born.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ladyzip(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2021
God thank you, I'm so grateful. Despite the challenges me and my family are still alive.
May your name alone be praise,...... Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by IbileIfe: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2021
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by seyicodes(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful 5o God for the gift of Islam.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by connection77: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God Almighty for special Grace over my entire life and that of my household. May HIS name be praise forever

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by otss(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2021
His life is my life and my life His life... Thank you Jesus Christ for all you do

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by busariabeyx24(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful !!! Everything happening is good .
Paris 8degrees a good weather .

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by JamieRocks(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
I'll Never Be Ungrateful To You Oh Lord!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Yahzeelv(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you God. I am a person helped by God.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jackyraw09: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Alhamdulilah for his unlimited mercy and blessings on a sinner like me cry

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m grateful to God for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Oblongata: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for everything!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by psalmistkakah(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2021
thanking God for d gift of life... and good health for my entire family

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by epospiky(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for everything; life, shelter, food, Job, opportunities and Everything. Even though I'm battling with health challenge, I'm grateful to him for everything.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by DPricey1(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Jesus, I'm grateful for a healthy life for me and my family

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by khanivorous(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Reminds me of an old Nigerian hiphop track:NO BE God?!

Grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Klington: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Surviving today and other days in Nigeria is a huge testimony.

Only God Almighty has been the only succor in this trying moments of our lives and i say may Honour and Glory be unto His Holy Name both now and forever

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jeffizy(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for the gift of life and his countless blessings despite not meeting his holy standard.

I thank you o Lord!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by RobbStark(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God Almighty for his love and grace upon me n my household.

Just on Friday, God added another 365 days to my age and I am most grateful, since I was 6, I have never slept in a hospital bed.

Thank you Father for sound health. May you name be praised in my life forever
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by chidi2003(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Lizlee:

I'm glad you have noticed. Nigeria is one of the most religious nations in the world and also one of the most terrorised and corrupt. How ironic undecided
Nigerians are just criminally religious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.