Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11518 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by condralbedez: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Am most grateful father lord.....
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by truespeak: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Isaiah 45 vs 7

I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Go and change this in the bible. Dingbat angry angry Read and understand, they won't. Na only to go up and down insulting and trolling.

SATAN'S SEED there is no need to change Nada, it is you who needs to change the Truth into a Lie!

We fear No One and Have No Need to Lie!

But Devils like you are in Need of Change and Cover up!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Matheusmartin: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
truespeak:

Because Satan having taken up The-Evil (D'evil) has become D'evil/Devil and visits Evil upon all whom he can visit Evil upon.

So they rightfully call out the Culprit responsible for their woes!
You are contradicting yourself.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by truespeak: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
You are contradicting yourself.

grin You have nothing to say for if I did you would have gladly stated the Contradiction!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by eldav(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm... Where do I start? This God called Jesus is too loving and faithful to me. When I'm down, he's there to lift me up. When sin makes me unworthy, his blood takes care of that. He's just to kind to me. I was close to death few months ago but he said no and brought me out of the death bed.

Although I'm not faithful as I should, he doesn't stop loving me even for a second. I love him, but he loves me even more. Thank you Jesus for loving and choosing me.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Jamahyel(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
I am Grateful to God for my life and that of my parents and siblings. And for showing unending love , and showering us with his tender mercies.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by EddyRex: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks you Jesus
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Iceking1(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord Jesus, may your name be highly exalted
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Deivid10(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2021
God is too faithful to His words, even those that I am yet to discover.... He has done.
Faithful God, I'm so grateful.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Larry253(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Been alive...
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lilbazy(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2021
My allegiance is forever to Christ Jesus.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by femi4: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.
Thank God for life, never being to hospital in ages
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by youngkizo(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2021
His worthy of my praises
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by adebayo18015(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lord Jesus, I thank you for everything in my life.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Omishor2020(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Glory to God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Escape4Real(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Am very grateful to God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Christmasdon(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
GOD IS GREAT BUT THEM DON'T KNOW
THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS PLUS INCLUDING SEUN TO BE HEALTHY AND ALIVE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by BigDolph(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for everything when I think of my past and where I’m coming from. I serve living God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for saving and protecting my parents and siblings from enemies and shackles of death, for giving me very nice project and seminar supervisors, for giving me extremely nice and considerate friends, for helping my parents over this troubling times in contributing to I and my siblings' welfare (even though it has not been easy), for the good grades, for the money I got last week while working on write-ups (about 9k, that money went a long way in my life),. In fact, I can't simply thank God enough, he has been so merciful to me despite all my shortcomings, yet he blessed me.
Baba I thank you. If I should start to testify all you have done for me and my family, even 1st page of this thread will be filled up. I don't deserve such love
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by rule(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful and thankful for God mercies, grace, favour, provisions, guidance to me and my family.i have a lot reason to be thankful.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by MannyMike: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Despite my challenges and situation, God has remained faithful and merciful to me. I may not have what I want but importantly, I have life and grace of God.

Thank you Lord. MAY YOUR HOLY NAME BE ALWAYS EXALTED.

I pray for answers to my deepest desires, goals and prayers. Amen
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by freesoul12: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful to d most high.. The lord that always provide for me. Im healthy and always to my needs all d time.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jameyjaggs: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.

LIFE
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lasmile(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
��
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lasmile(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am Grateful for his undiluted love
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by DavidKajo94(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful Lord�
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lifenajeje(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am overly grateful to God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by fairygeh(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Father,I thank you,thank you for grace ,thank you for your love,thank you for the gift of life,for my family,My heart is full of gratitude towards you.I love you Jesus.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by alphaconde(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for my family and the money he is teaching me make

There’s no help except from him

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by dickson2000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus for all you've done! LORD I'm very grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Father, I Thank you for your faithfulness.
You have been protecting my family from the forces of evil and you have stood by us as our Rock, defence and deliverer.
I also thank you for providing financial pathway for us in all things, in Healthcare, business, Education,etc.
Thank you for our future you have blessed.
You have always answered our prayers...so I thank you.
I thank you most of all for life , ... Father take all Glory and Honour and praises ... Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.