Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11520 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by nextBIGthing: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m grateful Lord
Even tho I’m not worthy
You fix me
Now I’m blinded by your grace
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by EmmyCC: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for everything.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Sapskid: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus for being the just the best of them all...
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Matheusmartin: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

From this verse, you can see its God that brings good and bad.
So why do you Christians blame Satan when bad things happen?
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by mayorlikeu(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank u lord for everything sensei...u never leave me alone ..always there everytime thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lord..
Arigatou sama
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Fashionista01(f): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2021
I am so grateful to God for everything.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by sholarb(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful for yesterday, today and a better tomorrow.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Raphcom: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.
U too much Baba agba, gratitude
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Dricker: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful for everything,life,good health,grace of going out and coming in safely,for my exams,most of all still surviving in this hell hole called naija.Oluwa after u na u
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ayor93(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for moving me from a 18k job to a 50k job. I know this is just the beginning. There're more great things to come.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2021
I can never thank God enough for His great deeds to me.and my family.
God to creator, I give you all the praise and Thanksgiving.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Paperbag(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you lord for being the supreme God ..

I can't thank you enough , i will gladly give out my life or not exist for you
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by stasius: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Yes oo
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by kapelvej: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus for everything I am, and everything I have.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Sandrafy(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
You see this God , help me thank Him! My miracle worker, my great healer , my helper what would I have done ? My son who just clocked 2 DRANK SNIPER on Wednesday night. His nanny brought it inside the house but didn’t return to the gen house where it’s usually kept , to make matters worse she didn’t close it well and my little boy stumbled across it. Iv never been so scared ! He was already loosing consciousness Rushed him to hospital after emergency treatments , doctors said we should pray ,I prayed, I cried other patients relatives joined in praying and guess what he woke up the next day !! He survived!!! Without complications! Who said there is no God ? I sure have a God who never fails
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Amozever12: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
I'll forever be grateful to you Lord!!!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
So why do you Christians blame Satan when bad things happen?
Because majority of Christians are ignorant of the scripture. In the scripture, God was responsible for killing of over millions of people example destructions via flood and fire etc Satan alone killed no more than 10 people in the whole scriptures and most of them were from express permission from God.

But somehow, today's Christians attribute everything bad to Satan and everything God to good. From my opinion, that is limiting the power of God. Satan's work alone is to deceive. He has no power over anyone expect God gave it.

Book of Isaiah 45:7 clearly says

I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2021
BENEAMATA:
a.k.a e pain am grin
We thank God on your behalf .good morning and have a blessed week .

Nothing pain me o...... I just feel the pain of people that have been so badly brainwashed.......... They have brains, but cannot think......
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by htdot: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2021
I m grateful to God for good life and able to catered for my needs.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by CUMIN: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2021
I have been having peaceful sleep for more than two weeks...na only money remain.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Thavirus: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2021
It's so hard to do this out in front of a congregation, so I'm grateful for this platform,

I thank God for everything , even in my darkest and lowest hours, he has proved to be bigger than my problems, i thank God because even if i sin greatly, he is always there to remind me that I'm his creation.

Happy sunday Guys. God bless you all
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Benwallt(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2021
God I thank you now n going into the future. With u by my side I am almost there. Thank you Jesus
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by OnyeFely: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2021
In over 40 yrs of my life, I lived without knowing what I was doing. Had no vision, had no understanding how to manage my life and have a settled life. Didn't really have a visible plan on how to get married and settled down. Lacked courage, had fear of the future/unknown, couldn't manage biz and money. But this God came in a wonderful way January 2021, a way I thought was the end of it for me, n pulled me out of my dark world, and today I am happier, more courageous, n bold than I have ever been. God has given me a good woman too, n earning n managing money better than before. God saved me last year too, wen I was knocked down by a moving vehicle. Glory to Him always

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ejigah(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God � at least for having a new breathe which has made me to be alive today, and I among so many other things which I cannot just mention here. To God be the glory now and forever more!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Jeremih1: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Heavenly Father I thank you for your undeserved love, care, and kindness over me and my family. Thank you Jesus
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Itzallison(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Holy spirit am so grateful for all you have done and what more you will still do in my life and that of my family....
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by cedricksly: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God Almighty for the deep dark path he illuminated for me last week
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for the salvation of my soul and for upholding and keeping me in the faith.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by monkautos(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for who I have become.

God is awesome and his mercy is for all of us and i cannot imagine what i would have been if not for his mercy.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by opius: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank You Lord for everything.... I return all glory back to you
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by maco1: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I Will be ever grateful to you Allah for giving me good health. Since the advent of Covid 19 and its challenges, i don't know how i have been surviving it if not for you mercy i submit to you Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel / Churches Turned Into Mosques / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.