Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible (5669 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / God Never Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
I am not here to watch you entertain me.
I’m here to shut you up whenever you want to tell any lie from your lying book of the Bible.
Dig it?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa neither you nor your great grandfather can shut anyone up from speaking! There's FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP!
You people talk a lot about intolerance but you forget that intolerance is part of human habits that you're also exhibiting.
So i'll talk whatever comes to my mind whether you like it or not i don't care so far i'm not forcing you you just have to shut your ears not my mouth! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Ok..mind you I follow the creator of heaven and earth and obey only his commands..
Who do you reverence ?
The God of heaven and earth? What is the evidence that you have anything to do with the God of heaven?
And what makes another an idol? cheesy
Guy go and worship your god in peace and let others do whatever they wish with there's, that is what life is all about! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

[b]The God of heaven and earth? [/b]What is the evidence that you have anything to do with the God of heaven?
And what makes another an idol? cheesy
Guy go and worship your god in peace and let others do whatever they wish with there's, that is what life is all about! smiley

Why are you not following his laid out laws and commandments ?

You are following the opinion and creation of man.

Why?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Why are you not following his laid out laws and commandments ? You are following the opinion and creation of man. Why?
Don't you say man is God on his own?
So what makes you think man mustn't be followed? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Because man is a limited being by default.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Because man is a limited being by default.
So what's your business if man chose to follow man? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So what's your business if man chose to follow man? cheesy

Psalm 146:3
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Man is a composite creation made up of God breath or spirit and dust of the earth. Man is God's spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the DUST of the earth . When God takes his spirit or breath man experiences death. The body is then buried to return to dust...back to default..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Psalm 146:3
God is not visible to the eyes so it's what man see that man will follow.
That's why you're wrong because before you can talk of God you must be able to present a group of people orderly and well organized that is doing something together. Otherwise it is still man each human is following.
Your troubles on Nairaland makes me laugh at you each time you discard the idea of a group because your opinion is man's opinion and until it's seen as something done by a group and benefitial before you can prove that it's God's idea not man's! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Man is a composite creation made up of God breath or spirit and dust of the earth. Man is God's spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the DUST of the earth . When God takes his spirit or breath man experiences death. The body is then buried to return to dust...back to default..

You are sonmvayina not God so all these remains you personal opinion until you're able to convince others! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are sonmvayina not God so all these remains you personal opinion until you're able to convince others! cheesy

Lol..how do you understand the creation of man in Genesis...

Now I am convinced you are a brainwashed dummy.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God is not visible to the eyes so it's what man see that man will follow.
That's why you're wrong because before you can talk of God you must be able to present a group of people orderly and well organized that is doing something together. Otherwise it is still man each human is following.
Your troubles on Nairaland makes me laugh at you each time you discard the idea of a group because your opinion is man's opinion and until it's seen as something done by a group and benefitial before you can prove that it's God's idea not man's! smiley

I am now totally convinced you are a dummy..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..how do you understand the creation of man in Genesis...
Now I am convinced you are a brainwashed dummy.

Genesis? cheesy
You're always confusing yourself because i don't know which one you want to capitalize, at times you talk about Bible but when you're confused again you talk about Babylonian stuff.
So which one do you believe? The Bible or Babylonian stories? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

I am now totally convinced you are a dummy..
I'm 100% OK as a dummy than your Babylonian stories mixed with Eledumare, Chineke and other stuff. I only read and believe in the Bible so which one do you want to stick to? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Janosky: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Myer:
One of the popular christian axioms is that God never makes mistakes. In fact there are worship songs about this.
Even though we can see that obviously God made several mistakes.
Interestingly at no point in the bible did God say he never makes mistakes. But some motivational pastors have always preached this.

Let us list the undeniable mistakes God made as accounted in the bible.
Note that this is in no way to diminish God's omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience.
Just to let us come to the truth as written in the bible after all Christ declared himself as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

1. Mistake in the Garden of Eden:
When God created the Garden of Eden and placed the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life in the same garden.
According to God, if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of life after eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil man would have remained eternally in the sinful state.
If you ask me, even evicting Adam and Eve from the Garden did not solve the problem as man has remained eternally in a sinful state. Which is why Jesus was sent to redeem man into eternal life.

2. Creating and Elevating Lucifer
Lucifer according to the bible is who is today known as Satan. Before he became known as Satan, he was one of the primary arch angel meaning he was one of the Angels closest to God and he led God's army, worship, etc.
After elevating Lucifer, at some point the bible says iniquity was found in him and he wanted to be God.
God obviously did not see that coming.

3. Mistake of Creating man in the first place.
Though details of this cannot really be found in the bible but God supposedly created man because his earlier creation which are Angels (especially Lucifer and his supporting angels) had failed him.
God supposedly created man to prove to Angels that he could have people worship him out of freewill.
Why did God eventually destroy the earth and preserve Noah and his family?
It was because God regretted creating man in the first place.

4. Mistake of the Promised Child
After the Adam and Eve fell from glory by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cursed the serpent and promised to send a child that would crush the serpent though the devil would bruise his heels.
God sent so many to fulfill this promise, from Seth to Isaac, Samson, etc but it never worked.
This failure continued until God sends Himself in human form who we call the only begotten son Jesus Christ.

5. Mistake of Freewill
Apparently the story of man's continued disobedience to God can be attributed to one simple factor, Freewill.
God supposedly gave man freewill because he did not want to force man to love him. He wanted to have a relationship with man as Father and Son unlike with the Angels. Yet it is this that has made God lose the power to redeem man because man's will is inclined to continue in sin and hedonism than piety and holiness.

6. Mistake of Religion
God created man to have a relationship with him.
Yet to achieve this God had to select certain fathers of faith as they are called to establish a religion. First with Noah (the Noic laws) then with Abraham (Abrahamic laws) and then Moses (Mosaic laws) before finally sending Jesus to uphold the laws but then establish a new law of love.
Religion is very dogmatic. Even though Christian's have been taught that Chris established a new law of love which his disciples and apostles preached, man has already gotten hooked to the religious laws that those who make money of the laws will never let it go.
Hence why there are various factions of Christianity and other religions.

7. Mistake of Methodology of Salvation
Christianity is the acceptance that God sent his only begotten son who had never committed any sin to be killed and sacrificed for the sins of mankind.
Yet after the sacrifice of Christ, sin still abounds and even multiplying exponentially.
Would it not have been easier for God to simply killthe source of sin which is Satan and his demons/angels? Just saying.

Do you disagree that God made mistakes, let's discuss.

Your 3 gods of man made Trinity can make mistake but the only true God is so very perfect, Numbers 23:19.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Janosky:

Your 3 gods of man made Trinity can make mistake but the only true God is so very perfect, Numbers 23:19.

What do you make of this verses without allowing your emotion or creed cloud your interpretation.

Genesis 6:5-7
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Janosky: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Myer:

What do you make of this verses without allowing your emotion or creed cloud your interpretation.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

I want you to read this verse clearly and pay attention to these points luminously espoused by Yahweh.

@ Genesis 6:6-7, is Yahweh the true God 'Him'?
Trinity shege grin

Genesis 6:5-7 did Yahweh foreknow that " the wickedness of man" will be "great"?
Omniscience shege grin

Is Myer a mistake of Creation?
@ Genesis 6:5-7, did God make mistake?
No !
Genesis 1:31, Man & Everything Yahweh created "is very good."
Myer, is there any mistake in what Yahweh has declared "is very good"?
Bros, your food for serious thought

5And YHWH sees that the wickedness of man [is] abundant in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [is] only evil every day; 6and YHWH regrets that He has made man in the earth, and He grieves Himself—to His heart. 7And YHWH says, “I wipe away man whom I have created from off the face of the ground, from man to beast, to creeping thing, and to bird of the heavens, for I have regretted that I have made them."

Yahweh is grieved at the wickedness of man and man's wicked heart inclined towards evil.
Hébrew lexicon 5162 references several emotions such compassion, grief, remorse etc
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Janosky:

I want you to read this verse clearly and pay attention to these points luminously espoused by Yahweh.

Trinity shege grin

Genesis 6:5-7 did Yahweh foreknow that " the wickedness of man" will be "great"?
Omniscience shege grin

No !

5And YHWH sees that the wickedness of man [is] abundant in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [is] only evil every day; 6and YHWH regrets that He has made man in the earth, and He grieves Himself—to His heart. 7And YHWH says, “I wipe away man whom I have created from off the face of the ground, from man to beast, to creeping thing, and to bird of the heavens, for I have regretted that I have made them."

Yahweh is grieved at the wickedness of man and man's wicked heart inclined towards evil.
Hébrew lexicon 5162 references several emotions such compassion, grief, remorse etc

When they read they don't meditate, God say he regretted doesn't mean there is mistake in the Bible or God made mistakes rather God is telling mankind how we got to this point and for us to know how to avoid becoming part of the problem. smiley

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Janosky: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When they read they don't meditate, God say he regretted doesn't mean there is mistake in the Bible or God made mistakes rather God is telling mankind how we got to this point and for us to know how to avoid becoming part of the problem. smiley
Myer would have to admit himself is part of the mistake Yahweh created grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Myer:

The Bible is not for dummies but intellectuals.

If a director says he regretted employing a set of workers in which you are also inclusive, does it makes all of you worthless?
Use your brains now!
It simply means the attitude of most of the workers is not encouraging whereas there are some that makes the director feel better with the way they handle the situations! Job 1:8

So use your brains, there are people like Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Job and many more who makes God so happy that He keeps talking about them as if they're alive even though He's only anticipating bringing them back to life! Job 14:13-15

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Janosky:

Myer would have to admit himself is part of the mistake Yahweh created grin grin

I didn't want to talk about it since he believes i always talk about Jehovah's Witnesses so i want him to see what his so called Christian friends could make out of the word of God. But one just have to help him see that God's word is to be read with meditation before he can understand it! Proverbs 2:1-5 smiley

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I didn't want to talk about it since he believes i always talk about Jehovah's Witnesses so i want him to see what his so called Christian friends could make out of the word of God. But one just have to help him see that God's word is to be read with meditation before he can understand it! Proverbs 2:1-5 smiley

Forget about me or my inklings
According to the verses I posted, God himself regretted (repented) that he created Man (Human beings) and decided it was best he destroyed all he had created.

Does that not mean as at the time of this verse he concluded that it was a mistake creating human beings?

Of course God being so gracious, decided to spare the family of Noah, not because Noah was perfect but simply because he was relatively more righteous than others and God wanted to see if through him there was still hope of a perfect world.

But alas, Noah himself was found unrighteous hence the reason evil has continued to grow at an exponential rate from generation to generation.

I am not misinterpreting the bible and no amount of meditation can change the fact that God decided to wipe out the whole of mankind and even every beast (animal) on earth. Because he regretted creating man.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Janosky:

Trinity shege grin

Omniscience shege grin

No !

Even in your specially edited JW bible, according to the verses I posted, God himself regretted (repented) that he created Man (Human beings) and beasts (animals) and He decided it was best he destroyed all he had created.

Dows that not mean that as at the end of this verse he concluded that it was a mistake creating human beings?

Of course God being so gracious, decided to spare the family of Noah, not because Noah was perfect but simply because he was relatively more righteous than others and God wanted to see if through him there was still hope of a perfect world.

But alas, Noah himself was found unrighteous hence the reason evil has continued to grow at an exponential rate from generation to generation.

I am not misinterpreting the bible and no amount of meditation can change the fact that God decided to wipe out the whole of mankind and even every beast (animal) on earth. Because he regretted creating man
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Myer:

According to the verses I posted, God himself regretted (repented) that he created Man (Human beings) and decided it was best he destroyed all he had created.

Does that not mean as at the time of this verse he concluded that it was a mistake creating human beings?
I wasn't as good as i'm today about two decades ago, but i decided to search for God with all my heart that's why He let Himself be found by me. James 4:8
So let me help you out with this!
The word regret doesn't mean everything about humans was wrong but that in most cases humans act on impulse instead of making use of their God's given brains. That's what the verse means!

Consequently, Jehovah saw that man’s wickedness was great on the earth and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. Genesis 6:5

So the regret is not all about our creation but the stupid way most of us do react to situation surrounding us!

Myer:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, you tried my friend but that's not the reason why God spared Noah! God never promised a better world when Satan is still loosed out there cursing trouble {Job 1:7} God's plan to restore the earth back to Paradise is not anytime soon not until the Christ who will reveal all the secrets of how Satan is turning people against people has come {1John 3:8} then God will give Jesus the go ahead to capture Satan and lock him up {Revelations 20:1-3} it's during that 1,000 years that Mankind can have peace that's when Jesus will become what God's word called him "Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6

Myer:

I am not misinterpreting the bible and no amount of meditation can change the fact that God decided to wipe out the whole of mankind and even every beast (animal) on earth. Because he regretted creating man.

Of course you're not misinterpreting God's word because you're only reading without the guidance of Jesus' born again brothers who were chosen by means of Holy Spirit to guide you to the right perspective.
Had it been i wanted to read the Bible without their guidance i too would have ran into the same conclusion. smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by orisa37: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Gibberish.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by orisa37: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
We are all in The COMPANY GOD to SHINE LIGHT, SHOW GOOD AND LIVE LIFE.

WHEN WE DECIDE TO BE INACTIVE AND BAD, WE DIE TO DISOBEDIENCE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS BEFORE GOD.

THE MANAGEMENT OF GOD IS ON UNTIL ETERNITY.

HE CORRECTED ADAM, EVE, THE SERPENT, CAIN AND ABEL IN HIS FIRST INSTALLATION.

HE DESTROYED THE WEEDS FROM THE WHEATS BY DELUGE.

HE CAME IN JESUS AS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

AND HE IS COMING BACK SOON TO BURN THE WEEDS AMONG US AND BUILD TWO NEW JERUSALEMS FOR US WHEATS. JERUSALEM MEANS "THE CITY OF GOD". THE WHEATS MEANS THE RIGHTEOUS.

SOON IS ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY. A SPEC IN THE EYES OF GOD IS A MILLION YEARS IN THE EYES OF MAN.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by orisa37: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
We are all in The COMPANY GOD to SHINE LIGHT, SHOW GOOD AND LIVE LIFE.

WHEN WE DECIDE TO BE INACTIVE AND BAD, WE DIE TO DISOBEDIENCE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS BEFORE GOD.

THE MANAGEMENT OF GOD IS ON UNTIL ETERNITY.

HE CORRECTED ADAM, EVE, THE SERPENT, CAIN AND ABEL IN HIS FIRST INSTALLATION.

HE DESTROYED THE WEEDS FROM THE WHEATS BY DELUGE.

HE CAME IN JESUS AS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

AND HE IS COMING BACK SOON TO BURN THE WEEDS AMONG US AND BUILD TWO NEW JERUSALEMS FOR US WHEATS. JERUSALEM MEANS "THE CITY OF GOD". THE WHEATS MEANS THE RIGHTEOUS.

SOON IS ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY. A SPEC IN THE EYES OF GOD IS A MILLION YEARS IN THE EYES OF MAN.

From Orunto27.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Janosky: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Myer:

Even in your specially edited JW bible, according to the verses I posted, God himself regretted (repented) that he created Man (Human beings) and beasts (animals)
Genesis 1:31
"God saw ALL that He had made and it was VERY GOOD"

Have you figured out Jeremiah 29:11 & Genesis 1:31?
Myer, do you agree that God regrets your existence ?

Myer:

and He decided it was best he destroyed all he had created.
God NEVER did !
Genesis 6:5-7, Yahweh expressed sadness and grief at the wickedness in the heart of man.
He has the right to be, just as Parents express sadness whenever a child is stubborn & tests his parents patience & endurance

Myer:

Dows that not mean that as at the end of this verse he concluded that it was a mistake creating human beings?
Did God conclude that Myer is a mistake He made?
Myer is telling this public forum that Yahweh's promise of Jeremiah 29:11 is meaningless to him.
Kai !!!!!

Myer:

Romans 15:4 & Matthew 24:13,36-39,the account of the life of Noah is a lesson that Yahweh rewards His faithful servants.
Myer:

I am not misinterpreting the bible

Bros,are you drunk or hallucinating?
grin grin grin grin
Myer:

and no amount of meditation can change the fact that God decided to wipe out the whole of mankind and even every beast (animal) on earth. Because he regretted creating man
Oh faithless man, your claim is NOT true.

" God is NOT a man that He should lie.....
Does God speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? " Numbers 23:19
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Janosky:

Genesis 1:31
"God saw ALL that He had made and it was VERY GOOD"

Have you figured out Jeremiah 29:11 & Genesis 1:31?
Myer, do you agree that God regrets your existence ?

God NEVER did !
Genesis 6:5-7, Yahweh expressed sadness and grief at the wickedness in the heart of man.
He has the right to be, just as Parents express sadness whenever a child is stubborn & tests his parents patience & endurance

Did God conclude that Myer is a mistake He made?
Myer is telling this public forum that Yahweh's promise of Jeremiah 29:11 is meaningless to him.
Kai !!!!!

Romans 15:4 & Matthew 24:13,36-39,the account of the life of Noah is a lesson that Yahweh rewards His faithful servants.

Bros,are you drunk or hallucinating?
grin grin grin grin

Oh faithless man, your claim is NOT true.

" God is NOT a man that He should lie.....
Does God speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? " Numbers 23:19

Youre a practical proof that empty barrels make the loudest noise. Unfortunately even morons have opinions.

You can agree with the verses that say the good things but hate to agree when youre pointed to bible verses that say the bad things God said or did?
Evidently you're the fool.

My only error is musjudging you for someone with the brain of a monkey, only to realise you I over estimated your cerebral capacity.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by oaroloye(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Myer:
One of the popular christian axioms is that God never makes mistakes. In fact there are worship songs about this.

ONE OF THE DISGUSTING ASPECTS OF ATHEISM IS THEIR DESPERATE NEED TO PRETEND TO KNOW THINGS THAT THEY DO NOT.

I strongly doubt that there is a single worship song in the History of Christian Worship Songs that says "GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!" or words to that effect.

The reason being that IT IS CONTRARY TO THE PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY to talk like that. They have enough problems trying to control their unruly youth, than to challenge their intelligence with an insult to it this blatant. If it were explicitly stated that "GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!" that would foment the opposite of what Clergy try to prevent.

But I find it highly annoying that the OP should have to pretend to know something that he cannot possibly know anything about.

Myer:

Even though we can see that obviously God made several mistakes.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, OP- MANY OF US ARE NOT DELUSIONAL!

If you can see that God made mistakes, that just means that something is wrong with your ability to perceive. Only fools take the stance that GOD: THE CREATOR is in the wrong.

I read of a Nigerian Court Case where the Judge sentenced a Youth- if I recall correctly- to A WEEK in prison, for saying "YEAH" to him, instead of "YES!" If an Earthly Authority can demand such respect, how much more should GOD: THE CREATOR, Who can wipe us from EXISTENCE, be feared and respected?

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was an Egyptian,
went out among the Children of Israel:
and this son of the Israelitish woman
and a man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish woman's son
blasphemed The Name of The Lord,
and cursed.
And they brought him unto Moses:
[and his mother's name was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD spake unto Moses,
saying,

14. "Bring forth him that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.
16. 'AND HE THAT BLASPHEMETH
THE NAME OF THE LORD,
HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH,
AND ALL THE CONGREGATION
SHALL CERTAINLY STONE HIM:
AS WELL THE STRANGER,
AS HE THAT IS BORN IN THE LAND,
WHEN HE BLASPHEMETH
THE NAME OF THE LORD,
SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH.' "

It was the DUTY of your PARENTS to TEACH YOU PROPER RESPECT for God and His Ways.

If they did not teach you, YOU GET NO CONSIDERATION: if you (*Bleep!*) Up, you are mere GARBAGE- and you shall be treated accordingly.

Myer:

Interestingly at no point in the bible did God say he never makes mistakes.

AS A MATTER OF FACT HE DID- ATHEISTS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR PRETENDING THAT THEIR IGNORANCE IS TRUTH: IF THEY NEVER SAW IT, THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Hubris.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS,"

Saith The LORD.

9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

ERROR is The Way of The Wicked- since God declares Himself to be above that sort of Thinking, and those Ways of Behaving, He therefore says that He is above MAKING MISTAKES.

Myer:

But some motivational pastors have always preached this.

MOTIVATIONAL PASTORS DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE: PROPHETS DID.

Before anything is ascribed or attributed to God, an impeccable source must be established to be an authority.

Myer:

Let us list the undeniable mistakes God made as accounted in the bible.

I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ON GOD TO DENY ITS VALIDITY.

From The get-go, whatever your kind say is going to be nothing but lies.

Myer:

Note that this is in no way to diminish God's omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience.

(1) ATHEISTS ARE SO MENTALLY-INSECURE, THAT THEY HAVE TO ASCRIBE FALSE ATTRIBUTES TO GOD IN ORDER TO BLASPHEME HIM.

God has never claimed to be OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, nor OMNISCIENT.

No part of The Bible has ever shown Him to be such.

. GENESIS 3:8-13.

8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God
walking in the Garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from The Presence of The LORD God
amongst the trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

" Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the Tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom thou gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat.”

13. And The LORD God Said unto the Woman,

"What is this that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

GOD COULD NOT UNDO THE DAMAGE THAT HAD BEEN DONE- THEREFORE HE WAS NOT OMNIPOTENT.

HE CAME FROM SOMEWHERE TO WALK IN THE GARDEN- THEREFORE HE WAS NOT OMNIPRESENT.

GOD DID NOT FORSEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED, AND HAD TO ASK QUESTIONS TO FIND OUT- THEREFORE, HE WAS NOT OMNISCIENT.

By WHOSE Authority did you make up these bogus Attributes for God?

It cannot be, but some Evil Oyinbo taught you these Blasphemies.

Myer:

Just to let us come to the truth as written in the bible after all Christ declared himself as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

(2) A PROPERLY-RAISED Y'SRAELITE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TAUGHT THE SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OVER SEVEN YEARS, FROM 13 THROUGH 20: ONLY LORD YESHUA ACHIEVED THIS PERFECTLY

That is why HE is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. We have to follow HIM, and do as HE said and did.

He did not accuse God of making mistakes- so why are you?

Myer:

1. Mistake in the Garden of Eden:
When God created the Garden of Eden and placed the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life in the same garden.
According to God, if Adam and Eve had eaten of the tree of life after eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil man would have remained eternally in the sinful state.
If you ask me, even evicting Adam and Eve from the Garden did not solve the problem as man has remained eternally in a sinful state. Which is why Jesus was sent to redeem man into eternal life.

(3) GOD IS WISE: BUT YOU ARE STUPID!

ADAM did not need THE TREE OF LIFE, until after they had eaten the fruit of THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

God entrusted The Garden to Adam, and expected them to choose Wisdom: they did not.

Only after having proven themselves to be unworthy did they have to be deprived of Everlasting Life.

God did not anticipate betrayal; His Nature was to trust and verify.

That was no mistake.

Myer:

2. Creating and Elevating Lucifer
Lucifer according to the bible is who is today known as Satan. Before he became known as Satan, he was one of the primary arch angel meaning he was one of the Angels closest to God and he led God's army, worship, etc.
After elevating Lucifer, at some point the bible says iniquity was found in him and he wanted to be God.
God obviously did not see that coming.

(4) NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IS LUCIFER: THE KING OF BABYLON DESCRIBED AS ANY SORT OF ANGEL, LET ALONE AN ARCHANGEL, HE IS NOWHERE LINKED TO SATAN.

Look at the rubbish you ascribe to LUCIFER/SATAN! LED GOD'S WORSHIP!

LED GOD'S ARMY!

How could God have an Army to lead, when there was no one to fight?

[ATHEISTS ARE SO MENTALLY-INSECURE, THEY HAVE TO MAKE UP STUPIDITIES TO ACCUSE GOD OF![/b]

Myer:

3. Mistake of Creating man in the first place. Genesis 6:5-7
Though details of this cannot really be found in the bible but God supposedly created man because his earlier creation which are Angels (especially Lucifer and his supporting angels) had failed him.
God supposedly created man to prove to Angels that he could have people worship him out of freewill.
Why did God eventually destroy the earth and preserve Noah and his family?
It was because God regretted creating man in the first place.

(5) GOD CREATED MAN FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE- ALONG THE WAY, GOD SAW THINGS HE DID NOT LIKE TO SEE.

Out of the whole Earth's Population, He found eight acceptable Humans, with the rest disposable.

Where was God's "Mistake?"

Atheists are so stupid, they will even say that saving THEIR Ancestors was a Mistake.

Myer:

4. Mistake of the Promised Child
After the Adam and Eve fell from glory by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God cursed the serpent and promised to send a child that would crush the serpent though the devil would bruise his heels.
God sent so many to fulfill this promise, from Seth to Isaac, Samson, etc but it never worked.
This failure continued until God sends Himself in human form who we call the only begotten son Jesus Christ.

(6) WHO TOLD YOU THAT MANY WERE SENT TO FULFILL THAT PROMISE? WHO TOLD YOU THAT LORD YESHUA WAS GOD IN HUMAN FORM?

Atheists do not address The Bible, but OYINBO MYTHOLOGY, which they made up to blaspheme and slander God.

. JOHN 5:46.

46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me:
for he wrote of me."

THE PROMISE SPECIFICALLY REFERRED TO LORD YESHUA

There was no mistake there.

GOD'S WORD STAYS IN THE EARTH UNTIL IT HAS DONE WHAT HE SENT IT TO DO FOR HIM.

Myer:

5. Mistake of Freewill
Apparently the story of man's continued disobedience to God can be attributed to one simple factor, Freewill.
God supposedly gave man freewill because he did not want to force man to love him. He wanted to have a relationship with man as Father and Son unlike with the Angels. Yet it is this that has made God lose the power to redeem man because man's will is inclined to continue in sin and hedonism than piety and holiness.

(7) ANOTHER STUPID OYINBO DOG-BITES-HAND-OF-GOD-FEEDING-HIM USELESS THEORY- GOD WANTS TO BE SERVED BY THOSE WHO WILL BE HAPPY TO SERVE HIM LOYALLY!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

GOD IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT POTENTIAL TRAITORS INTO HIS INNER CIRCLES- THEREFORE THE LIKES OF YOU WILL BE DAMNED!

No mistake here!

Myer:

6. Mistake of Religion
God created man to have a relationship with him.
Yet to achieve this God had to select certain fathers of faith as they are called to establish a religion. First with Noah (the Noic laws) then with Abraham (Abrahamic laws) and then Moses (Mosaic laws) before finally sending Jesus to uphold the laws but then establish a new law of love.

(cool THE OYINBOS WHO TAUGHT YOU THESE THEORIES WERE DEFINITELY INSANE! NOAH WAS NOT SELECTED TO ESTABLISH ANY RELIGION- HIS FAMILY WERE THE ONLY ONES IN GOD'S RELIGION!

God selected AVRAHAM AND AS MANY OF HIS OFFSPRING as would abide by His Law.

LORD YESHUA did not establish any new Law or Doctrine whatsoever, but merely enforced what Moses had said before.

THE NEW TESTAMENT was translated from the Ancient Greek Language, which had at least TWELVE different terms, which the Oyinbos deceitfully translated "LOVE."

The ONE TERM IGNORANT UNBELIEVERS LIKE YOU KNOW is EROS- ROMANTIC LOVE-that is the sort of love you think Lord Yeshua taught.

Whereas that is the only one of those twelve that is not used in The New Testament.

YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THOSE OTHER ELEVEN APPLY- YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL THE SAME THING YOU THINK YOU KNOW.

Therefore, you don't know what you are talking about- as usual.

Myer:

Religion is very dogmatic. Even though Christian's have been taught that Chris established a new law of love which his disciples and apostles preached, man has already gotten hooked to the religious laws that those who make money of the laws will never let it go.
Hence why there are various factions of Christianity and other religions.

(9) AGAIN, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT- ATHEISTS LIE AND CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF TERMS TO DOMINATE ARGUMENTS- SINCE NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
the Transgression of The Law.

oaroloye:
. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water
under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God
am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third
and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

ALL HUMANS BORN ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

Deliberate Sins cannot be ATONED.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

MOSES TAUGHT THAT JUDGMEMT FOR SIN MUST BE BALANCED- AND DELIBERATE SINNERS CAN NO LONGER BE PART OF Y'SRAEL.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

. MATTHEW 7:1-2, 5-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

THEREFORE LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO LEAVE THE PROMISED LAND.

Myer:

7. Mistake of Methodology of Salvation
Christianity is the acceptance that God sent his only begotten son who had never committed any sin to be killed and sacrificed for the sins of mankind.
Yet after the sacrifice of Christ, sin still abounds and even multiplying exponentially.
Would it not have been easier for God to simply killthe source of sin which is Satan and his demons/angels? Just saying.

(10) WHO TOLD YOU THAT LORD YESHUA WAS SACRIFICED FOR ANYONE'S SINS? HE WAS SENT TO LEAD SINNERS BACK TO GOD.

They were not supposed to murder him!

Myer:

Do you disagree that God made mistakes, let's discuss.

(11) YOU ARE A FOOL TO CARE WHETHER PEOPLE DISAGREE, AND NOT CARE THAT GOD DISAGREES!!!

You have thus destroyed your ETERNAL DESTINY!
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

ONE OF THE DISGUSTING ASPECTS OF ATHEISM IS THEIR DESPERATE NEED TO PRETEND TO KNOW THINGS THAT THEY DO NOT.

I strongly doubt that there is a single worship song in the History of Christian Worship Songs that says "GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!" or words to that effect.

The reason being that IT IS CONTRARY TO THE PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY to talk like that. They have enough problems trying to control their unruly youth, than to challenge their intelligence with an insult to it this blatant. If it were explicitly stated that "GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!" that would foment the opposite of what Clergy try to prevent.

But I find it highly annoying that the OP should have to pretend to know something that he cannot possibly know anything about.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, OP- MANY OF US ARE NOT DELUSIONAL!

If you can see that God made mistakes, that just means that something is wrong with your ability to perceive. Only fools take the stance that GOD: THE CREATOR is in the wrong.

I read of a Nigerian Court Case where the Judge sentenced a Youth- if I recall correctly- to A WEEK in prison, for saying "YEAH" to him, instead of "YES!" If an Earthly Authority can demand such respect, how much more should GOD: THE CREATOR, Who can wipe us from EXISTENCE, be feared and respected?

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was an Egyptian,
went out among the Children of Israel:
and this son of the Israelitish woman
and a man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish woman's son
blasphemed The Name of The Lord,
and cursed.
And they brought him unto Moses:
[and his mother's name was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD spake unto Moses,
saying,

14. "Bring forth him that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.
16. 'AND HE THAT BLASPHEMETH
THE NAME OF THE LORD,
HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH,
AND ALL THE CONGREGATION
SHALL CERTAINLY STONE HIM:
AS WELL THE STRANGER,
AS HE THAT IS BORN IN THE LAND,
WHEN HE BLASPHEMETH
THE NAME OF THE LORD,
SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH.' "

It was the DUTY of your PARENTS to TEACH YOU PROPER RESPECT for God and His Ways.

If they did not teach you, YOU GET NO CONSIDERATION: if you (*Bleep!*) Up, you are mere GARBAGE- and you shall be treated accordingly.

AS A MATTER OF FACT HE DID- ATHEISTS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR PRETENDING THAT THEIR IGNORANCE IS TRUTH: IF THEY NEVER SAW IT, THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Hubris.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS,"

Saith The LORD.

9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

ERROR is The Way of The Wicked- since God declares Himself to be above that sort of Thinking, and those Ways of Behaving, He therefore says that He is above MAKING MISTAKES.

MOTIVATIONAL PASTORS DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE: PROPHETS DID.

Before anything is ascribed or attributed to God, an impeccable source must be established to be an authority.

I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ON GOD TO DENY ITS VALIDITY.

From The get-go, whatever your kind say is going to be nothing but lies.

(1) ATHEISTS ARE SO MENTALLY-INSECURE, THAT THEY HAVE TO ASCRIBE FALSE ATTRIBUTES TO GOD IN ORDER TO BLASPHEME HIM.

God has never claimed to be OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, nor OMNISCIENT.

No part of The Bible has ever shown Him to be such.

. GENESIS 3:8-13.

8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God
walking in the Garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from The Presence of The LORD God
amongst the trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam,
and Said unto him,

" Where art thou?"

10. And he said,

"I heard Thy Voice in the Garden,
and I was afraid,
because I was naked;
and I hid myself."

11. And He Said,

"Who told thee that thou wast naked?
Hast thou eaten of the Tree,
whereof I Commanded thee
that thou shouldest not eat?"

12. And the Man said,

"The Woman whom thou gavest to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat.”

13. And The LORD God Said unto the Woman,

"What is this that thou hast done?"

And the Woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

GOD COULD NOT UNDO THE DAMAGE THAT HAD BEEN DONE- THEREFORE HE WAS NOT OMNIPOTENT.

HE CAME FROM SOMEWHERE TO WALK IN THE GARDEN- THEREFORE HE WAS NOT OMNIPRESENT.

GOD DID NOT FORSEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED, AND HAD TO ASK QUESTIONS TO FIND OUT- THEREFORE, HE WAS NOT OMNISCIENT.

By WHOSE Authority did you make up these bogus Attributes for God?

It cannot be, but some Evil Oyinbo taught you these Blasphemies.

(2) A PROPERLY-RAISED Y'SRAELITE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TAUGHT THE SEVEN LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OVER SEVEN YEARS, FROM 13 THROUGH 20: ONLY LORD YESHUA ACHIEVED THIS PERFECTLY

That is why HE is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE. We have to follow HIM, and do as HE said and did.

He did not accuse God of making mistakes- so why are you?

(3) GOD IS WISE: BUT YOU ARE STUPID!

ADAM did not need THE TREE OF LIFE, until after they had eaten the fruit of THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

God entrusted The Garden to Adam, and expected them to choose Wisdom: they did not.

Only after having proven themselves to be unworthy did they have to be deprived of Everlasting Life.

God did not anticipate betrayal; His Nature was to trust and verify.

That was no mistake.

(4) NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IS LUCIFER: THE KING OF BABYLON DESCRIBED AS ANY SORT OF ANGEL, LET ALONE AN ARCHANGEL, HE IS NOWHERE LINKED TO SATAN.

Look at the rubbish you ascribe to LUCIFER/SATAN! LED GOD'S WORSHIP!

LED GOD'S ARMY!

How could God have an Army to lead, when there was no one to fight?

[ATHEISTS ARE SO MENTALLY-INSECURE, THEY HAVE TO MAKE UP STUPIDITIES TO ACCUSE GOD OF![/b]

(5) GOD CREATED MAN FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE- ALONG THE WAY, GOD SAW THINGS HE DID NOT LIKE TO SEE.

Out of the whole Earth's Population, He found eight acceptable Humans, with the rest disposable.

Where was God's "Mistake?"

Atheists are so stupid, they will even say that saving THEIR Ancestors was a Mistake.

(6) WHO TOLD YOU THAT MANY WERE SENT TO FULFILL THAT PROMISE? WHO TOLD YOU THAT LORD YESHUA WAS GOD IN HUMAN FORM?

Atheists do not address The Bible, but OYINBO MYTHOLOGY, which they made up to blaspheme and slander God.

. JOHN 5:46.

46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me:
for he wrote of me."

THE PROMISE SPECIFICALLY REFERRED TO LORD YESHUA

There was no mistake there.

GOD'S WORD STAYS IN THE EARTH UNTIL IT HAS DONE WHAT HE SENT IT TO DO FOR HIM.

(7) ANOTHER STUPID OYINBO DOG-BITES-HAND-OF-GOD-FEEDING-HIM USELESS THEORY- GOD WANTS TO BE SERVED BY THOSE WHO WILL BE HAPPY TO SERVE HIM LOYALLY!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

GOD IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT POTENTIAL TRAITORS INTO HIS INNER CIRCLES- THEREFORE THE LIKES OF YOU WILL BE DAMNED!

No mistake here!

(cool THE OYINBOS WHO TAUGHT YOU THESE THEORIES WERE DEFINITELY INSANE! NOAH WAS NOT SELECTED TO ESTABLISH ANY RELIGION- HIS FAMILY WERE THE ONLY ONES IN GOD'S RELIGION!

God selected AVRAHAM AND AS MANY OF HIS OFFSPRING as would abide by His Law.

LORD YESHUA did not establish any new Law or Doctrine whatsoever, but merely enforced what Moses had said before.

THE NEW TESTAMENT was translated from the Ancient Greek Language, which had at least TWELVE different terms, which the Oyinbos deceitfully translated "LOVE."

The ONE TERM IGNORANT UNBELIEVERS LIKE YOU KNOW is EROS- ROMANTIC LOVE-that is the sort of love you think Lord Yeshua taught.

Whereas that is the only one of those twelve that is not used in The New Testament.

YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THOSE OTHER ELEVEN APPLY- YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL THE SAME THING YOU THINK YOU KNOW.

Therefore, you don't know what you are talking about- as usual.

(9) AGAIN, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT- ATHEISTS LIE AND CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF TERMS TO DOMINATE ARGUMENTS- SINCE NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
the Transgression of The Law.

MOSES TAUGHT THAT JUDGMEMT FOR SIN MUST BE BALANCED- AND DELIBERATE SINNERS CAN NO LONGER BE PART OF Y'SRAEL.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

. MATTHEW 7:1-2, 5-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

THEREFORE LORD YESHUA COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO LEAVE THE PROMISED LAND.

(10) WHO TOLD YOU THAT LORD YESHUA WAS SACRIFICED FOR ANYONE'S SINS? HE WAS SENT TO LEAD SINNERS BACK TO GOD.

They were not supposed to murder him!

(11) YOU ARE A FOOL TO CARE WHETHER PEOPLE DISAGREE, AND NOT CARE THAT GOD DISAGREES!!!

You have thus destroyed your ETERNAL DESTINY!

I don't even know where to start from with you.

If you're going to answer a question, isn't it christian to answer politely and with love?

I took the pain to read your reply but quick advice when it comes to social media "shoki lobe oge."
Loosly translated to mean Less is more.
Oos the ability to keep your points terse and pithy is the true hallmark of the witty.

I will as usual try to ignore the invective and curses. But I must not fail to educate you that such unfortunately defines you as both infantile in intellect and foetal in biblical matters.

You can always marshal your points/arguments intelligently and educatively without and it would have gained both respect and credence.

So whenever you're ready for mature discourse, take your time to express yourself appropriately.
At this juncture, till then I bid you farewell.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Myer(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I don't even know where to start from with you.

If you're going to answer a question, isn't it christian to answer politely and with love?

I took the pain to read your reply but quick advice when it comes to social media "shoki lobe oge."
Loosly translated to mean Less is more.
Oos the ability to keep your points terse and pithy is the true hallmark of the witty.

I will as usual try to ignore the invective and curses. But I must not fail to educate you that such unfortunately defines you as both infantile in intellect and foetal in biblical matters.

You can always marshal your points/arguments intelligently and educatively without and it would have gained both respect and credence.

So whenever you're ready for mature discourse, take your time to express yourself appropriately.
Tll then I bid you farewell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews. / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.