Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible (5218 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / God Never Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...when you grow up and have sense..you will understand it....Time is the only judge..
Good!
How come you're so stupid that you don't want that time anymore?
If you know that everyone will get to know what you know with time then why disturb others?
Foooooooooool! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names, so say something else Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

Your mumu don mature.....

Lol..Michael and Gabriel indeed.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

Your mumu don mature.....
Lol..Michael and Gabriel indeed.
Are they not spirit persons with names? cheesy
Àbí na your Papa give them names? grin
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are they not spirit persons with names? cheesy
Àbí na your Papa give them names? grin

Lol..I know for you oh..

But you must sha...this your jw Cult has really taken hold of you.

You are just incapable of independent thought..

And you call your self an adult..

Shame.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..I know for you oh..
But you must sha...this your jw Cult has really taken hold of you.
You are just incapable of independent thought..
And you call your self an adult..
Shame.

You just jumped into what i said before realizing how stupidly you goofed!
So next time look before you leap, Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You just jumped into what i said before realizing how stupidly you goofed!
So next time look before you leap, Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names smiley

Your mumu don mature...
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

Your mumu don mature...
Is this how you want to convert people into the reincarnation concept?
You don't know what to say you just jumped into a discussion with nothing to offer than insults.
You want to prove you're intelligent yet you forgot that the so called book you've always been referring to says there are spirit persons with names.
At last after you've lost it you now want to start playing the insult game.
Well i'm not interested in exchanging insults with you Mr reincarnation, tell everyone on this forum who are Michael and Gabriel according to the Hebrew scriptures! smiley

sonmvayina:

How did you know names of spirits ?

This guy...no forget your medicine oh..

This is your comment that dragged you into the quagmire, now i said Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names so deal with it and stop the shameless insult game! grin
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Is this how you want to convert people into the reincarnation concept?
You don't know what to say you just jumped into a discussion with nothing to offer than insults.
You want to prove you're intelligent yet you forgot that the so called book you've always been referring to says there are spirit persons with names.
At last after you've lost it you now want to start playing the insult game.
Well i'm not interested in exchanging insults with you Mr reincarnation, tell everyone on this forum who are Michael and Gabriel according to the Hebrew scriptures! smiley

This is your comment that dragged you into the quagmire, now i said Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names so deal with it and stop the shameless insult game! grin

Let me help you. What you call spirits are just personification of natural laws and principles. Nothing more. Example includes death, love, wisdom, air, darkness. ..etc.

In babylonian mythology where the Bible writers got most of the story from. Michael would be Marduk. That slew the dragon tiamat. Which is just a story to tell how marduk brought order to chaos. Enki is the God of wisdom, (you can say spirit of wisdom) Enlil is the God of the air ..etc.
Gabriel would be the equivalent of Mercury in Roman mythology. He is the messenger of the gods.

Why don't you study wide...it will cure your ignorance..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

Let me help you. What you call spirits are just personification of natural laws and principles. Nothing more. Example includes death, love, wisdom, air, darkness. ..etc.

In babylonian mythology where the Bible writers got most of the story from. Michael would be Marduk. That slew the dragon tiamat. Which is just a story to tell how marduk brought order to chaos. Enki is the God of wisdom, (you can say spirit of wisdom) Enlil is the God of the air ..etc.
Gabriel would be the equivalent of Mercury in Roman mythology. He is the messenger of the gods.

Why don't you study wide...it will cure your ignorance..

This is not what we read in the book but what you were taught by your captors who infused something else in your head! cheesy

So next time you have to stick to what the book says or you humbly and politely introduce what you learned somewhere else, not coming to interrupt when what you have in your head has nothing to do with the book in question! smiley

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
[s]
SultanYoung:
Am not a Christian but this thing you type prove to me that you a very STUPID.

for disrespecting GOD am sorry but I know fully well you will be serve the delicacy you so much desire.

Must God make sense to you before you serve him?

Must you understand all his way before you serve him?

Must his words be very clear before you serve him.

Let me ask you a simple question did you understand SEX before you engage in it

Or did you understand all the content in beer and brevages before you take them.
[/s] you are the stupid person.
You have blinded by religion that you cannot even see the logic in his comment
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is not what we read in the book but what you were taught by your captors who infused something else in your head! cheesy

So next time you have to stick to what the book says or you humbly and politely introduce what you learned somewhere else, not coming to interrupt when what you have in your head has nothing to do with the book in question! smiley
What book?
Gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
What book?
Gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Whatever you think, we BELIEVE (TRUST) in the book! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you think, we BELIEVE (TRUST) in the book! smiley
The gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
The gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Whatever you call it, your problem is hopelessness but believers are not hopeless like you so keep yourself hopelessness to yourself! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you call it, your problem is hopelessness but believers are not hopeless like you so keep yourself hopelessness to yourself! cheesy
How did you know that I am hopeless?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
How did you know that I am hopeless?
All atheists are hopeless and you are one! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All atheists are hopeless and you are one! wink
Why are you so intolerant?
This is why I joined pastafarianism instead of Christianity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a loving and tolerantGod.
He hasn't committed genocide cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
This is why I joined pastafarianism instead of Christianity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a loving and tolerantGod.
Intolerant? cheesy
Well you quoted me here so go and worship your God i'm OK with mine! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:

You get time oh...you no go leave that mumu guy or girl..or cross dresser..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

You get time oh...you no go leave that mumu guy or girl..or cross dresser..

You're as hopeless as your reincarnation god that can't organize it's worshipers so you have to go about insulting, abusing and cursing people out of frustration! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're as hopeless as your reincarnation god that can't organize it's worshipers so you have to go about insulting, abusing and cursing people out of frustration! cheesy

You no get sense...I just said that to save him the trouble..

Who wants to be initiated into a Cult? If I wanted I went to uniben, go and make enquiry...

I was approached all the way to my final year. I declined. No be now I go say I wan go blend jw..

No nah.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When dem even blend you for jw Cult, when you get mouth like this?

Make I ask you.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

When dem even blend you for jw Cult, when you get mouth like this?
Make I ask you.

You were beginning to make sense to me the first day i chat with you on this forum but from the moment you call JWs "CULT" i realized you're just another brainwashed noisemaker!
Because CULTS groups wants to dominate in the society whereas JWs are the most humble group, so you lost it from that very day and i have no regards for whatever you say afterwards from that very day! grin
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Intolerant? cheesy
Well you quoted me here so go and worship your God i'm OK with mine! smiley
lol grin
Don't you want to evangelize?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You were beginning to make sense to me the first day i chat with you on this forum but from the moment you call JWs "CULT" i realized you're just another brainwashed noisemaker!
Because CULTS groups wants to dominate in the society whereas JWs are the most humble group, so you lost it from that very day and i have no regards for whatever you say afterwards from that very day! grin

Lol..deep down, you know it is the truth...
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
lol grin
Don't you want to evangelize?
True Christians don't just start talking without permission, we are not like your former pastors and religious cohorts who just stand up and start making noise. We ask for your permission before we speak with you. Obviously you don't want it so we will walk away without saying a word! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..deep down, you know it is the truth...
Well deep down in my heart i know you don't know anything about Cult you just open your mouth and talk. You said cultists wants you to join them in school, do they go humbly and gently permitting all manners of vilification?
You tell me the truth to your own soul and stop deceiving yourself, CULTS are not humble people but domineering type! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

True Christians don't just start talking without permission, we are not like your former pastors and religious cohorts who just stand up and start making noise. We ask for your permission before we speak with you. Obviously you don't want it so we will walk away without saying a word! smiley
Permission granted
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Permission granted
I have tried to reason with you before but you're hasty in your thoughts so if you truly want me to share what i know with you it's not a one way traffic like noisemakers in busses and street corners, we chat like mature minds! undecided
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have tried to reason with you before but you're hasty in your thoughts so if you truly want me to share what i know with you it's not a one way traffic like noisemakers in busses and street corners, we chat like mature minds! undecided
Are you willing to hear what I know as well?
We will reach a consensus if you are truly willing not to indoctrinate me but search for what is fact and not what you believe is fact
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Are you willing to hear what I know as well?
We will reach a consensus if you are truly willing not to indoctrinate me but search for what is fact and not what you believe is fact
Do you think you can ever have anything like a consensus without Jehovah's Witnesses?
Well let's try and see if there's any! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well deep down in my heart i know you don't know anything about Cult you just open your mouth and talk. You said cultists wants you to join them in school, do they go humbly and gently permitting all manners of vilification?
You tell me the truth to your own soul and stop deceiving yourself, CULTS are not humble people but domineering type! smiley

You just defined yourself...how apt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahoy Seadogs / Pastor Enoch Adeboye On Cnn African Voices: Read The Q&a/transcript / How Can I Have Supernatural Powers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.