Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible (5201 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / God Never Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Myer:

But wars have continued to ravage Jerusalem.
Even recently this year.

According to the prophecy Jerusalem will never know peace again for killing God's prophets and most especially God's Son! Matthew 23:37-38 smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Is there anything like resurrection and second coming ? Or absolution for sins??

In your desperate attempt to make a point, all you could do was clutch on straws. Hahahahahha.

Max for real, Jesus is serapis, he is a Roman creation.
How can a woman become pregnant without a male input? Common, I suppose you went to school. Shouldn't that be a red flag for you?

That 200000000 + people believe in it those not make it true. That I decided to follow God's original commandments those not mean I am alone or is a lie...read Daniel 9 that you quoted. Start from the first verse and educate yourself.

It was about obeying God's laws...

The laws was not given to all the nations of the earth rather it's for only the Israelites to help them understand the purpose for the coming of the Messiah! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
So there's practically nothing involving other nations with the laws given to the Israelites, what concerns other nations is the thoughts, words and actions of the Messiah. If you're able to master that three things you're qualified for God's Kingdom. But even if you're practicing everything the law says but you're not ready to learn about those three things from the Christ then you can't see God's kingdom! Luke 18:18-23 smiley
So it's not those obsolete laws that matters rather it is Christ! Romans 10:4 smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...it is king Hezekiah. He did that when he was on the thrown as king of Judah...it is not talking about 700 or 1000 or 1000009 years into the future..

Hezekiah is the wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting father and Prince of Peace, shey?
Clap for yourself! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Myer:

Chimpanzees are not persons.
Let this argument end already.
I wish yall would contribute to the subject of the thread.
Derailing every thread is what Max is known for.

You're just almost there: ATHEISM! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Chimpanzee may seem intelligent to you but do they take good care of their mouth as in brushing their teeth?

Animals do not need to take care of their mouths, or brush their teeth, like human beings. Their diet do not contain acids or refined sugars, and so they don't have to worry about plaques or cavities.

Moreover, chimpanzees chew on sticks, and barks after eating. These help clean their teeth. They are also intelligent enough to know which sticks and barks contain the right juice for dental care.

Do they put on clothes to cover their unclothedness?

Why do chimpanzees need to wear clothes when they have furs?

Humans made clothes primarily for survival. That is, clothes were originally made to keep us warm. It was primarily for survival.

Chimpanzees have never needed clothes. Their furs keep them warm. And they have strategies for staying cool during hot days.

Do they reason with people on how to cohabit peacefully?

Of course. Chimpanzees live in communities.

Do they eat with plates and wash after eating?

And these acts define intelligence?

My brother, don't make me laugh.

There are cultures in the world who don't eat with plates. There are many cultures that eat out of leaves.

These are behaviors that are learned. Humans were not born to eat from plates. We learnt it from our parents or other human beings. It doesn't make us intelligent.

Captive chimpanzees have been observed to wash fruits before consuming them. They learned this behavior probably from their human keepers.

You atheists just feel like talking even when it's obvious you don't know anything about life,

Judging from how little you know about non-human species, it is obvious that the human life is all that life is to you. But don't forget that humans are not the only living things on Earth.

Science has it's own advantage but God's word surpasses all knowledge, that's why i asked you if you can give your daughter's hand in marriage to a chimpanzee.

You claimed that anything that has intelligence is a person. Which is why I mentioned chimpanzees. I am baffled at how easily you forgot your own first line of reasoning.

If you claim that non-humans can be persons as long as they are intelligent, then why are you finding it difficult to accept that chimpanzees are persons?

The intelligence of chimpanzees is well documented. It is not something I made up.

Spirits are unseen intelligent beings so each of them is a personality on his own and that makes God the highest of them all a person two!
Go and find out the Characteristics of a person!

Can you marry spirits?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Animals do not need to take care of their mouths, or brush their teeth, like human beings. Their diet do not contain acids or refined sugars, and so they don't have to worry about plaques or cavities.
Moreover, chimpanzees chew on sticks, and barks after eating. These help clean their teeth. They are also intelligent enough to know which sticks and barks contain the right juice for dental care.
Why do chimpanzees need to wear clothes when they have furs?
Humans made clothes primarily for survival. That is, clothes were originally made to keep us warm. It was primarily for survival.
Chimpanzees have never needed clothes. Their furs keep them warm. And they have strategies for staying cool during hot days.
Of course. Chimpanzees live in communities.
And these acts define intelligence?
My brother, don't make me laugh.
There are cultures in the world who don't eat with plates. There are many cultures that eat out of leaves.
These are behaviors that are learned. Humans were not born to eat from plates. We learnt it from our parents or other human beings. It doesn't make us intelligent.
Captive chimpanzees have been observed to wash fruits before consuming them. They learned this behavior probably from their human keepers.
Judging from how little you know about non-human species, it is obvious that the human life is all that life is to you. But don't forget that humans are not the only living things on Earth.
You claimed that anything that has intelligence is a person. Which is why I mentioned chimpanzees. I am baffled at how easily you forgot your own first line of reasoning.
If you claim that non-humans can be persons as long as they are intelligent, then why are you finding it difficult to accept that chimpanzees are persons?
The intelligence of chimpanzees is well documented. It is not something I made up.
Can you marry spirits?

Guy, intelligent is about making progress in whatever you do as you're seeing others making improvements around you.
That's why chimpanzees can't rightly be regarded as INTELLIGENT beings.
Of course spirits often put on human flesh and communicate with humans only for them to run away when they're exposed, so many out of ignorance has gotten married to spirits because spirits are highly intelligent than humans and they can woo people! Genesis 6:1-4
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, intelligent is about making progress in whatever you do as you're seeing others making improvements around you.
That's why chimpanzees can't rightly be regarded as INTELLIGENT beings.
Of course spirits often put on human flesh and communicate with humans only for them to run away when they're exposed, so many out of ignorance has gotten married to spirits because spirits are highly intelligent than humans and they can woo people! Genesis 6:1-4

This is a weak definition.

For example, what is the meaning of progress?

Is progress always noticeable?

Also, in the definition you gave, intelligence comes from observing others.

But that is wrong.

Some type of intelligence are independent of observation and education. They are called fluid intelligence. This is the type of intelligence that child prodigies usually possess.

So, your definition of intelligence is very lazy, and weak.

In fact, what you defined is not intelligence, but more of learning
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This is a weak definition.
For example, what is the meaning of progress?
Is progress always noticeable?
Also, in the definition you gave, intelligence comes from observing others.
But that is wrong.
Some type of intelligence are independent of observation and education. They are called fluid intelligence. This is the type of intelligence that child prodigies usually possess.
So, your definition of intelligence is very lazy, and weak.
In fact, what you defined is not intelligence, but more of learning
It's OK but animals are not persons! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK but animals are not persons! smiley

Neither are non-humans persons.

Persons are human beings.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Neither are non-humans persons.
Persons are human beings.
Spirits are persons that's why they have names! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How did you know names of spirits ?

This guy...no forget your medicine oh..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

How did you know names of spirits ?
This guy...no forget your medicine oh..

The Bible at least mentioned names like Michael and Gabriel, if you're not stupid are they not spirits? Daniel 9:21; 12:1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible at least mentioned names like Michael and Gabriel, if you're not stupid are they not spirits? Daniel 9:21; 12:1 cheesy

What do you think spirit are? Men or women ?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hezekiah is the wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting father and Prince of Peace, shey?
Clap for yourself! cheesy

Stop this your stupidity.. look at what Isaiah wrote, not what the lying romans translated.

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15940/jewish/Chapter-9.htm

Start from beginning to end. To understand the message Isaiah was passing..

How many times will I go over this for you?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

What do you think spirit are? Men or women ?
They are intelligent beings (persons) with names! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

Stop this your stupidity.. look at what Isaiah wrote, not what the lying romans translated.
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15940/jewish/Chapter-9.htm
Start from beginning to end. To understand the message Isaiah was passing..
How many times will I go over this for you?

Prophecies about the Messiah are not written like that, if you don't want to know fine, but keep your madness to yourself Jesus is the wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting father and Prince of Peace!
Just present a group of people who were counseled by Hezekiah so that Hezekiah could be properly refered to as Wonderful Counselor! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Captive chimpanzees have names, so they must be persons too.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Captive chimpanzees have names, so they must be persons too.
You makes me laugh because dogs also have names but the point here is who named them?
Those who caused your birth named you not someone people who went into the jungle to bring you into the human society! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You makes me laugh because dogs also have names but the point here is who named them?
Those who caused your birth named you not someone people who went into the jungle to bring you into the human society! cheesy

A name is just an identity.

Chimpanzees can identify themselves within and outside their communities, which usually have between 50-150 members.

Chimpanzees have their own way of identifying one another.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

A name is just an identity.
Chimpanzees can identify themselves within and outside their communities, which usually have between 50-150 members.
Chimpanzees have their own way of identifying one another.

Your mother and father gave you a name which is used to identify you in the human society just as angels were named by God to identify them in the spirit realms but chimpanzees don't have names! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Prophecies about the Messiah are not written like that, if you don't want to know fine, but keep your madness to yourself Jesus is the wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting father and Prince of Peace!
Just present a group of people who were counseled by Hezekiah so that Hezekiah could be properly refered to as Wonderful Counselor! smiley

Lol...brainwashed cultist.....

This your Cult has really done a good number on you.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They are intelligent beings (persons) with names! wink

Do you have a picture of any so I can know....I don't just believe, I need to see so I can be sure...
You can also give me his contact or phone number or Facebook profile so I can interact with them.

Thanks..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...brainwashed cultist.....
This your Cult has really done a good number on you.
Call it anything you like it's a million times reasonable than your reincarnation nonsense! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

Do you have a picture of any so I can know....I don't just believe, I need to see so I can be sure...You can also give me his contact or phone number or Facebook profile so I can interact with them.Thanks..
I'm not chatting with you on personality but if you want to take it up face me directly and stop popping out of nowhere to ask stupid questions! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your mother and father gave you a name which is used to identify you in the human society just as angels were named by God to identify them in the spirit realms but chimpanzees don't have names! cheesy

How can you be sure Chimpanzees don't have names that they gave one another?

Or do you speak chimpanzee language?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

How can you be sure Chimpanzees don't have names that they gave one another?
Or do you speak chimpanzee language?
Until one of them is appointed in any public offices they're not persons? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Until one of them is appointed in any public offices they're not persons? cheesy

Ever heard about Duke The Dog? Well, he won an election and became the mayor of Cormorant, Minnesota in 2014.

So, would it be right to say Duke (a dog) is a person?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Interesting.

I am sure you don't know the meaning of personality.

No one can reasonably capture the full meaning of personality.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Ever heard about Duke The Dog? Well, he won an election and became the mayor of Cormorant, Minnesota in 2014.
So, would it be right to say Duke (a dog) is a person?
Is it the duke in your village? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not chatting with you on personality but if you want to take it up face me directly and stop popping out of nowhere to ask stupid questions! cheesy

It is you who says spirits have names....you are just a dummy..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Call it anything you like it's a million times reasonable than your reincarnation nonsense! cheesy

Lol...when you grow up and have sense..you will understand it....

Time is the only judge..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

It is you who says spirits have names....you are just a dummy..

Michael and Gabriel are spirit persons with names, so say something else Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking: Muslim Prints World Trade Center Bombing On Shirt / Is Grace Truly A Licence To Sin And Live Anyhow? / Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.