Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible (5672 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / God Never Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

You just defined yourself...how apt.
Wonder whose been insulting people up and down Nairaland simply because they choose to believe in Jesus! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wonder whose been insulting people up and down Nairaland simply because they choose to believe in Jesus! cheesy

But Jesus is serapis...he is a made up idol...

That is what I have been singing from the top of my voice...

Our creator is a spirit being. Not a man from Israel.. he is a father to all his creation. If you follow and obey his laws, no matter where he lives, he will bless you.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

But Jesus is serapis...he is a made up idol...

That is what I have been singing from the top of my voice...

Our creator is a spirit being. Not a man from Israel.. he is a father to all his creation. If you follow and obey his laws, no matter where he lives, he will bless you.

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy
Nobody asked you any of these, go worship your god and allow others do the same. Period! cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think you can ever have anything like a consensus without Jehovah's Witnesses?
Well let's try and see if there's any! smiley
That's the problem, I will keep hurting you if you want to indoctrinate me

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
That's the problem, I will keep hurting you if you want to indoctrinate me
It's not about indoctrination but a consensus just as you said.
I come to your house with a fellow JW.
We greet and ask for your permission to speak.
You grant us and we become friends.
If you agree with us then you become one of us but if you disagree then we will remain neighbours that already knew what each other wants. It's as simple as that! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's not about indoctrination but a consensus just as you said.
I come to your house with a fellow JW.
We greet and ask for your permission to speak.
You grant us and we become friends.
If you agree with us then you become one of us but if you disagree then we will remain neighbours that already knew what each other wants. It's as simple as that! smiley
But I don't believe in Jehovah, I can grant you permission thinking that you have evidence.
The whole discussion will frustrate you if you can't provide evidence for your claims. You do not expect that I join just like that, that makes me gullible
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
But I don't believe in Jehovah, I can grant you permission thinking that you have evidence.
The whole discussion will frustrate you if you can't provide evidence for your claims. You do not expect that I join just like that, that makes me gullible
The evidence you seek is what you can't get but the proof that Jehovah lives is right in the midst of His people.
Nobody will force you to believe in Jehovah, it's either you examine our proof or leave it and continue with your search for evidence.
Jehovah gave us reasons to believe and that's what we are presenting to whoever wants to know Him. But you telling us how He should prove Himself to you is not our business.
We will not force you to believe neither can you force us not to believe! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The evidence you seek is what you can't get but the proof that Jehovah lives is right in the midst of His people.
Nobody will force you to believe in Jehovah, it's either you examine our proof or leave it and continue with your search for evidence.
Jehovah gave us reasons to believe and that's what we are presenting to whoever wants to know Him. But you telling us how He should prove Himself to you is not our business.
We will not force you to believe neither can you force us not to believe! wink
That's not evidence, your evidence need to be tested several times to produce same result. It has to be specific and measurable
If you come with the intent of convince me then you will ignore all evidence against jehovah and cherry pick what you like the be ready to get pissed.
No sane person will accept your jehovah of you cannot demonstrate beyond every doubt that he works.

No
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy
Nobody asked you any of these, go worship your god and allow others do the same. Period! cheesy

Lol..

Righteousness exalts a nation..with folks like you committing idolatry..do you think God is going to bless us?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
That's not evidence, your evidence need to be tested several times to produce same result. It has to be specific and measurable
If you come with the intent of convince me then you will ignore all evidence against jehovah and cherry pick what you like the be ready to get pissed.
No sane person will accept your jehovah of you cannot demonstrate beyond every doubt that he works. No
Well there are millions of people globally that are wholeheartedly worshiping Jehovah even if you don't take them to be sane but they'll never raise a weapon against their fellowman whereas you can't find a single group on this planet without killers amongst them. So who are the real sane people? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..Righteousness exalts a nation..with folks like you committing idolatry..do you think God is going to bless us?

May your god curse you a million times over!
Who cares what your stupid god thinks when it can't organize it's worshipers into one visible group?
Your god is worthless, hopeless and useless as far as i'm concerned because it has failed to organize it's worshipers. If there is any God the first thing that can prove His potency is the ability to organize His worshipers because it's not everyone that will agree to worship the same God but at least it would make sense if He is able to present His own worshipers for everyone to see the benefits of being His worshipers.
I know you will end up returning to your stupid CULT talks but that's not going to work, so if your god can't organize it's worshipers then it's good only for the garbage! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well there are millions of people globally that are wholeheartedly worshiping Jehovah even if you don't take them to be sane but they'll never raise a weapon against their fellowman whereas you can't find a single group on this planet without killers amongst them. So who are the real sane people? cheesy
oga, provide measurable evidence and stop commiting fallacy of appealing to population.
The most popular opinion is not necessarily the correct one. That's a logical fallacy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
oga, provide measurable evidence and stop commiting fallacy of appealing to population.
The most popular opinion is not necessarily the correct one. That's a logical fallacy

What matters is something that's working out benefits so if you're not interested in that then keep searching for the evidence you seek, it's none of my business! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

May your god curse you a million times over!
Who cares what your stupid god thinks when it can't organize it's worshipers into one visible group?
Your god is worthless, hopeless and useless as far as i'm concerned because it has failed to organize it's worshipers. If there is any God the first thing that can prove His potency is the ability to organize His worshipers because it's not everyone that will agree to worship the same God but at least it would make sense if He is able to present His own worshipers for everyone to see the benefits of being His worshipers.
I know you will end up returning to your stupid CULT talks but that's not going to work, so if your god can't organize it's worshipers then it's good only for the garbage! cheesy

Lol..for the last time max. I don't need to belong to any Cult to be a good human being or obey God's laws. I don't need to be a jw to honour my parents do I? You are just too shallow...

Run into the hole you crawed out from..low life like you..
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..for the last time max. I don't need to belong to any Cult to be a good human being or obey God's laws. I don't need to be a jw to honour my parents do I? You are just too shallow...

Run into the hole you crawed out from..low life like you..

Mr highlife go and worship your god! smiley
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Mr highlife go and worship your god! smiley

He only gave me rules to follow to have a peaceful life..no more no less. Come Out from your Cult and obey your creator.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

He only gave me rules to follow to have a peaceful life..no more no less. Come Out from your Cult and obey your creator.
Who are the worshipers of your worthless, hopeless, helpless and useless god? cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What matters is something that's working out benefits so if you're not interested in that then keep searching for the evidence you seek, it's none of my business! cheesy
We won’t be arguing if you had said earlier that you didn’t have evidence for your claims.

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
We won’t be arguing if you had said earlier that you didn’t have evidence for your claims.
ARGUING? cheesy
Do i hear you say "arguing"? cheesy
Well i'm just catching fun!
When i see those who truly need the evidence i'll show them. As for you, you're just a standing comedian that's looking for where to display your talent so i'm entertaining myself with your talks! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

ARGUING? cheesy
Do i hear you say "arguing"? cheesy
Well i'm just catching fun!
When i see those who truly need the evidence i'll show them. As for you, you're just a standing comedian that's looking for where to display your talent so i'm entertaining myself with your talks! wink
Yeah, those that won’t ask to measure your evidence.
Those that will accept whatever jargons you have to say without coherent reasoning and logic

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Yeah, those that won’t ask to measure your evidence.
Those that will accept whatever jargons you have to say without coherent reasoning and logic
That's your own headache as long as we relate well with one another we're good! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's your own headache as long as we relate well with one another we're good! cheesy
Avoid me henceforth ok Nairaland unless evidence for your god or it’s not a topic about god else you will be force to back your claims with evidence or resort to shamelessly giving up.
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Avoid me henceforth ok Nairaland unless evidence for your god or it’s not a topic about god else you will be force to back your claims with evidence or resort to shamelessly giving up.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't get frustrated nah! embarassed
I'm enjoying your entertainment! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't get frustrated nah! embarassed
I'm enjoying your entertainment! cheesy
How can I get frustrated when I don’t have an imaginary friend I want everyone to believe without evidence? grin

Dude, that advice is for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the worshipers of your worthless, hopeless, helpless and useless god? cheesy

We are going round in circles simply because you are a dummy..

God never asked us to be in a group or cult(jw) to obey his laws. We don't need to be in a group before we honour our parents or don't steal or don't kill or don't bear false witness. When we are faced with such moments , we follow God's commandments in other to over come any temptation...

Stop presenting your Cult group as if it is worth anything...
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
How can I get frustrated when I don’t have an imaginary friend I want everyone to believe without evidence? grin
Dude, that advice is for you cheesy
Well i thought you're the one pestering me to preach to you when i already told you that the message i got is not for your kind! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i thought you're the one pestering me to preach to you when i already told you that the message i got is not for your kind! cheesy
You can’t preach to me because you know you don’t have evidence. You will end up in frustration if you try to say any jargons from your Bible to me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

We are going round in circles simply because you are a dummy..
God never asked us to be in a group or cult(jw) to obey his laws. We don't need to be in a group before we honour our parents or don't steal or don't kill or don't bear false witness. When we are faced with such moments , we follow God's commandments in other to over come any temptation...
Stop presenting your Cult group as if it is worth anything...

Your problem is complicated! cheesy

Talk about your own god because what mine required totally differs from yours! cheesy
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
You can’t preach to me because you know you don’t have evidence. You will end up in frustration if you try to say any jargons from your Bible to me grin
Good!
So let's keep on entertaining ourselves since we're both OK with that! wink
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Workch: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So let's keep on entertaining ourselves since we're both OK with that! wink
I am not here to watch you entertain me.
I’m here to shut you up whenever you want to tell any lie from your lying book of the Bible.

Dig it?

1 Like

Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is complicated! cheesy

Talk about your own god because what mine required totally differs from yours! cheesy

Ok..mind you I follow the creator of heaven and earth and obey only his commands..

Who do you reverence ?
Re: God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible by Damnfailure: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jesus himself is a mistake Bevis if God his perfect he would not receind in his own laws to bring Jesus in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews. / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? / Karma Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.