Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64464 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oloristarr:
If only u knew looooool
Mumu
You're right "If only I knew" that you're a very lame ass, monkey ass bitch feeling on top of the world like you're Beyonce or Rihanna

You no go even thank God say person drop hi for you. With that your pussy wey guys don fvckk so tey e don dey elastic. If I put my head now e fit swallow me.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Chuky7(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow

Where do you work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.