Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64435 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oloristarr:

See this one avoid ur life
Pervvvv
you, your family, your future spouse, your future kids and your entire generation are all pervvvv
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by DonroxyII: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

You don't Have money, You don't have Job and you are an introvert but Your dic.k dey rise. No be juju be that

Get your a.ss off and take a walk . Go hustles.

We wey be celibate for more than 5years nko grin

As for your dick wey dey rise on sighting your office female colleagues, that's your village people asking you to come back home oo grin

Nigga watch and pass .... Face your Hustles... Those ladies go collect your Job trust God !
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by DonroxyII: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
Truth is, we all have weaknesses we must conquer to achieve greatness, and unless we fight and conquer those weaknesses, we’ll never attain that greatness.
Between us and greatness are obstacles we must conquer with self discipline to attain complete evolution.
Hiannnn, You just dey vibrate.... I wish Africans can understand as little as you posted up there but here, dick front, head follow.

Homo Erectus grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by emmnprince(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

To fix the Buhari led Economy..grin

So na NL una dey fix Buhari led economy?
We hope to see a positive change before he end his 2nd tenure.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
Hiannnn, You just dey vibrate.... I wish Africans can understand as little as you posted up there but here, dick front, head follow.

Homo Erectus grin

grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmnprince:

So na NL una dey fix Buhari led economy?
We hope to see a positive change before he end his 2nd tenure.
Hope ia the last thing everyone is holding on to for naija matters..grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by emmnprince(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Hope ia the last thing everyone is holding on to for naija matters..grin

At least make e do commot. We hope una area scatter person no occupy that seat after his demise that chair.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:
You're a very stupid bitch. Thunder fire you. I don't date stupid girls like you.... Abeg no use your raggae spoil my blues.... I no want you again. You're not my type... Please kindly get lost.

Pervvvvvvvvvvvv…..you should be mentally evaluated
Hungry mofo
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:
You're a very stupid bitch. Thunder fire you. I don't date stupid girls like you.... Abeg no use your raggae spoil my blues.... I no want you again. You're not my type... Please kindly get lost.

You know even get work u are finding date
I’m wondering which kind of ppl look and date u. I guess ghosts that’s why you are here desperately looking for and female moniker you see here dropping your number disturbing women get a life guy
Please how can a lady want you in the first place ?
I vomit on your grave and your parents if you had any cause of you did they wud train you better to use your sense
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oloristarr:

I’m wondering which kind of ppl look and date u. I guess ghosts that’s why you are here desperately looking for and female moniker you see here dropping your number disturbing women get a life guy
I vomit on your grave and your parents if you had any cause of you did they wud train you better to use your sense

You think every girl is as stupid as you

Lol between me and you who is jobless?
You don't even know me and you're here being stupid because I said hi to you.

You think it's every guy that says hi that wants to sleep with you? I rather sleep with a goat or monkey than sleep with you

If only I knew you were this brainless I for save my hi for a sensible lady. Thank God say no be every girl mumu like you. I've found a better girl that understands what relationship is all about so you're completely useless to me now whether as a friend or as a girlfriend I reject you. I don't make friends with a mad person like you... Am I the first person to say hi to you? And you're here talking about me wanting to have sex with you.... You must be a prostitute because I'm sure you do Bleep guys that say hi to you... How will I want to Bleep you when I have not even seen you....

I just read your comment on a post and I thought that you had sense until you replied. I make meaningful friends with meaningful people both male and female. And you don't qualify because you're mad and you seriously need a psychiatrist before your madness gets out of hand...

At the end you will be going from church to church for prayers asking people to pray for you and no man is approaching you. Stupid bitch. Go get a life bitch!
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oloristarr:

You're the type of girl that guys love to rape. Because that's all you're good for. Stupid bitch. That grave you talked about you will go there before this week ends. Stupid brainless olosho.

Unlike you I'm not going to insult your parents and I'm not going to bring them into this because I respect parents

But they really have the misfortune of giving birth to a sassy, self-absorbed bitch like you.

They would have used you for ritual, or aborted you, or sold you and use the money to enjoy better life.

You're just a great big chemical experiment mistake.

And I shit on your grave
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oloristarr:

Hungry mofo

Your whole bloodline are all perverts
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:
hello Bunmi dear. I like your comment. You seem to be a very wonderful and nice and fun lady.
Hi Darling, thanks for the positive remarks. I hope you're a nice person also?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
khiaa:

One more thing I forgot to tell you, most hate me on this site because I'm Black American.
Typical AA and her victim hood mentality
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You're the type of girl that guys love to rape. Because that's all you're good for. Stupid bitch. That grave you talked about you will go there before this week ends. Stupid brainless olosho.

Unlike you I'm not going to insult your parents and I'm not going to bring them into this because I respect parents

But they really have the misfortune of giving birth to a sassy, self-absorbed bitch like you.

They would have used you for ritual, or aborted you, or sold you and use the money to enjoy better life.

You're just a great big chemical experiment mistake.

And I shit on your grave

Ok mr. rapist keep on raping your unborn children male inclusive
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:

I'm so happy that I can make you blush. I want to do more than make you blush. I want to make you so happy. I want to be your friend and add so much value to your life. Please be my friend dear. I promise to bring so much value and happiness to your life.
Stop simping sir, it's unhealthy
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Heya if only you knew looooooooool
You won’t waste your time typing all this
I pity u tho u really calmed down to type all this
Cause you were rejected by someone online hahaha sensible person abeg smell shift
Horrrrrniiiiiiiii rat
MisterKennedy:

You think every girl is as stupid as you

Lol between me and you who is jobless?
You don't even know me and you're here being stupid because I said hi to you.

You think it's every guy that says hi that wants to sleep with you? I rather sleep with a goat or monkey than sleep with you

If only I knew you were this brainless I for save my hi for a sensible lady. Thank God say no be every girl mumu like you. I've found a better girl that understands what relationship is all about so you're completely useless to me now whether as a friend or as a girlfriend I reject you. I don't make friends with a mad person like you... Am I the first person to say hi to you? And you're here talking about me wanting to have sex with you.... You must be a prostitute because I'm sure you do Bleep guys that say hi to you... How will I want to Bleep you when I have not even seen you....

I just read your comment on a post and I thought that you had sense until you replied. I make meaningful friends with meaningful people both male and female. And you don't qualify because you're mad and you seriously need a psychiatrist before your madness gets out of hand...

At the end you will be going from church to church for prayers asking people to pray for you and no man is approaching you. Stupid bitch. Go get a life bitch!

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Typical AA and her victim hood mentality

You just proved my point. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2021
khiaa:

You just proved my point. grin
I don't think anybody hates you, people having opposing opinions or beliefs doesn't always translate to 'hate'
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bunmhi:

Hi Darling, thanks for the positive remarks. I hope you're a nice person also?
Good afternoon Bunmi

Wow!!! It feels so incredibly nice that you called me darling. You've just made my week sweetie.

Regarding your question, YES by God's grace I know I'm a wonderful and nice guy too

Even if I wasn't nice being with a nice creature like you will infect me with all positive vibes and all loveliness that there is to exploit.

I'm super happy to meet you sweetie.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oloristarr:

The fact that you mentioned my parents goes to show how mentally retarded you are

You think I'll insult your parents too?

This goes to show how childish and stupid you are.

If you have any regard for your parents, you'll leave parents out of this

If you don't respect your parents please respect other peoples parents
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oloristarr:

Hungry mofo

Yes I am hungry but certainly not hungry for your public toilet of a pvssy. Even if you ask me to use condom to fvck you I will still reject you. I'm disease free and I'll like to keep it that way. I don't fvck oloshos. Your mates are offering their services in different brothels and you're here taking your frustrated ass on me.

Carry your smelly nyash and go and look for your next victim. I can never fvck a dirty olosho like you.

I rather fvck a pig than fvck you
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oloristarr:

Ok mr. rapist keep on raping your unborn children male inclusive

You think say I be lesbian like you wey dey fvck anything you see around?

You are no different from bobrisky. For you to be telling me to fvck both genders that means you must really be a hermaphrodite. You're a transgendered

You think I will follow you to have sex with your male and female children?

Tufiakwa! Disgusting stupid bitch
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oloristarr:
Heya if only you knew looooooooool
You won’t waste your time typing all this
I pity u tho u really calmed down to type all this
Cause you were rejected by someone online hahaha sensible person abeg smell shift
Horrrrrniiiiiiiii rat

Lol... You're a very foolish girl. You think I've not found what I'm looking for here? You think it's every girl that's stupid and foolish and senseless like you?

You think I can't find love because you're so fvcked up in your head. I guess you've not find love yourself that's why you think I can't find love. Lol. Which normal thinking, cool-headed guy will want anything to do with a dirty pvssy seller like you. And on top of that you're so rude and mannerless. Abeg tell me which kind man wan near you?

It's your type of girl that pokes fun and tried to insult a guy for being gallant towards you by saying hello and hi. But in fact I'm sure you're a masturbator. You self-service your dirty pvssy and yet come online to insult guys for being naturally gallant towards you.

How many cucumber wey don't enter that your smelly dirty pvssy this year? Yo dey hear dey para. You dey form say you no be perv but your toto dey collect all kinds of p3nis looking object on a daily basis.

Stupid olosho!

Thank God say no be every girl stupid like you.

Smelly punk ass bitch
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Get sense mumu
Keep on typing if only u knew I repeat u won’t even bother ursef loooooooool
���������
MisterKennedy:

Yes I am hungry but certainly not hungry for your public toilet of a pvssy. Even if you ask me to use condom to fvck you I will still reject you. I'm disease free and I'll like to keep it that way. I don't fvck oloshos. Your mates are offering their services in different brothels and you're here taking your frustrated ass on me.

Carry your smelly nyash and go and look for your next victim. I can never fvck a dirty olosho like you.

I rather fvck a pig than fvck you
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oloristarr:
Get sense mumu
Keep on typing if only u knew I repeat u won’t even bother ursef loooooooool
���������

A vagabond and a pitiable miserable riff-raff you shall be all your life

I've told you time and time again that I don't want you again bitch. If I could change back the hands of time I will take back my first message I sent to you. I no know say na mad woman wey I dey tell hi until you started displaying all your madness symptoms

So abeg eh, I no want date or befriend mad person abeg

Now you've become a pain in my ass. I can't seem to get your punk ass off me.

Go and look for your fellow mad person and talk to before you infect me with your madness syndrome

Fvcking bitch!
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
If only u knew looooool
Mumu
MisterKennedy:

A vagabond and a pitiable miserable riff-raff you shall be all your life

I've told you time and time again that I don't want you again bitch. If I could change back the hands of time I will take back my first message I sent to you. I no know say na mad woman wey I dey tell hi until you started displaying all your madness symptoms

So abeg eh, I no want date or befriend mad person abeg

Now you've become a pain in my ass. I can't seem to get your punk ass off me.

Go and look for your fellow mad person and talk to before you infect me with your madness syndrome

Fvcking bitch!
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oloristarr:
If only u knew looooool
Mumu

Go fvck yourself b!tch
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oloristarr:
If only u knew looooool
Mumu

I don't need your ugly, spelly pvssy

Go and give your ugly, dirty pvssy to a fvcker-nizer make him bang mumu commit for your head
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon Bunmi

Wow!!! It feels so incredibly nice that you called me darling. You've just made my week sweetie.

Regarding your question, YES by God's grace I know I'm a wonderful and nice guy too

Even if I wasn't nice being with a nice creature like you will infect me with all positive vibes and all loveliness that there is to exploit.

I'm super happy to meet you sweetie.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend
Awwwnnn, thanks Darl. I wish you a lovely week ahead also

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bunmhi:

You're welcome sweetie

Please call or text or WhatsApp me 08100553547

Please dear. I want us to connect more outside Nairaland. Please call me or text me or WhatsApp me dear
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bunmhi:

Good evening Bunmi. Please call me, text me or WhatsApp me 08100553547

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.