Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49263 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by wealthyhenry(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

So all the ladies that came coincidentally left their shower caps. Abi
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Oladipoolayemi(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2021
If I may ask you @ Marychen how old are you?
As a real Christian Is a must for you to have a soulmate and to be sincere with you that man is not your man. Your help mate that God has destined to be your is outside there looking for you, give him the chance and the Lord will bless you
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by princefrank76: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ryan14:

I hope say no be my same Tgirl for Uyo that year smileysmiley
hahaha! Who knows? The world is a very small place

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by drmuchin: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not blowing my trumpet. And no, I don't trust people easily. I have just been lucky.

I have always been the villain.

Villain!
So na u dey CHEAT?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by cerebralniggie1: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ruke1989:

Well, I like your scientific mind. Want to connect with you if you don't mind.
Guy man don shoot him shot. Wish you well�

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by ghettochild(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.
Pastor Mrs.. hows the ministry going?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by ghettochild(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

It's not really because of breakup. I mean... I initiated the break-up. So..

The thing is, I've come to realize that im more at peace when I'm not in a relationship than when I'm in one. At least, I can think straight and focus better on my job than having one guy disturbing me with calls, monitoring my movement and always wanting me around him.

I think you're still in ur 20s
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Teripaul(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

shush! Its called "hairnet" mr! No come mumu us
. . . Y u cum share d post to me?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by ukandi1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
IfeMiLove:
More shower caps?? Does it mean everyone he cheats with forgets their caps or he just loves shower caps?

Sound thinking.

Seriously this got my ribs cracking.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by wiseass: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Seriously, I don't fancy men any longer. I see them as additional stress in my life. cool[/quote]

My dear we feel the same way too
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
perhaps you havent been observant enough how about that?
Some people have perfected their ways that it would be difficult to suspect them.

Not all men cheat.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
[img][/img]
LuciferO:
hold up, are you sure you're okay.....what happens to women during ovulation?

What she said is the outright truth. Unless the girl is a whoreee, then you'd know she's doing it for the money. The only exception are women nymphos. Otherwise, girls do not reason sex the way men do.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
noble2faith:

Owk. However, u re a product of love. Give love another chance. It might be favourable for you this time. I am also single. What do you think?

grin.
I can't shout.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by medexico(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gadafii:
most of the girls i have been with, they always the one cheating with me on their main guys.

the only girl i met without boyfriend, i told her if she cheat me on and i find out, i will break her neck cheesy cheesy

Did she cheat on you?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Zubi10(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
samonak:

So that you'll join 3 other ladies along with her and kick her out when you're done with her? Any Christian lady wey fall for una don enter "ONE CHANCE". Imagine leaving a life of monogamy for polygamy!
You'll never get it right when it come to anything Islam.. Your sufferness still plenty
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Zubi10(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
samonak:

So that you'll join 3 other ladies along with her and kick her out when you're done with her? Any Christian lady wey fall for una don enter "ONE CHANCE". Imagine leaving a life of monogamy for polygamy!
What is your stress oga ..follow who know road
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
toren:
[img][/img]

What she said is the outright truth. Unless the girl is a whoreee, then you'd know she's doing it for the money. The only exception are women nymphos. Otherwise, girls do not reason sex the way men do.
but tell me, what happens to women during ovulation?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
toren:
[img][/img]

You are most likely to experience increased libido as you approach ovulation and a drop in libido once ovulation occurs. According to research, this phase of increased sexual desire lasts for around six days and coincides with the production of luteinizing hormone (LH)....... Please explain this, I'm waiting
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
You are most likely to experience increased libido as you approach ovulation and a drop in libido once ovulation occurs. According to research, this phase of increased sexual desire lasts for around six days and coincides with the production of luteinizing hormone (LH)....... Please explain this, I'm waiting

Well, I saw a comment on this thread by a female user affirming what you said. So perhaps you're right.

It could also be that girls who fall in this category are the ones who have sex on a regular...if you get my meaning. So naturally their bodies will experience increased libido during ovulation because it's what their body is used to. But what do I know.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by samonak(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Zubi10:
You'll never get it right when it come to anything Islam.. Your sufferness still plenty

The truth is bitter, when u guys are tired of ur wives you'll look for one frivolous reason to divorce her. Just imagine divorcing a lady by simply saying seki daya, biyu and uku de Union is dissolved just like that! I pity Christian ladies that fall for u peeps.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by samonak(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Zubi10:

The truth is bitter, in Islam, women have no rights. They're to be seen and not to be heard. In Saudi Arabia, you can't move without a male relative or travel abroad without the consent of your husband. If not until recently, women were not even allowed to drive cars! U divorce women on a whim by simply saying seki daya, seki biyu and seki uku n de union is dissolved just like that! I pity Christian ladies who fall for Muslim guys and go ahead to marry them.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Ekomatrix1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
I think you are the problem.

It's not really because of breakup. I mean... I initiated the break-up. So..

The thing is, I've come to realize that im more at peace when I'm not in a relationship than when I'm in one. At least, I can think straight and focus better on my job than having one guy disturbing me with calls, monitoring my movement and always wanting me around him.

[/quote]
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by noisy45(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Boniwhite:
You dont have exclusive right to a lady pussy. You can only be the highest shareholder.

Ehn ehn
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by babavik: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

shush! Its called "hairnet" mr! No come mumu us
Some boxes have "shower cap" written on it
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by babavik: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gadafii:
most of the girls i have been with, they always the one cheating with me on their main guys.

the only girl i met without boyfriend, i told her if she cheat me on and i find out, i will break her neck cheesy cheesy
My MAN!!
You gave her a peep into the future
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by babavik: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
smk513:
ok we met at my friends wedding, nice looking girl with an eye of a loyal being, has good aura and charisma, and me knowing fully well that am a patient dog whose partner must be one that
alligns with my kind of person, i went for it and we were good after a 1month of toasting. Fastforward to our relationship, i was a good guy to her, loving, and most importantly caring. I spend money abeg, me sef know sey i never
spend that kind money on any girl since them born me.

At a point in time, she had asked me for her school fees of almost 130k, i declined cos i just replaced her AC worth over 180k, told her sorry to say but am not your dad and im dead broke at this moment, i dont have. Infact i decided to give her a 3weeks space
so I can face my work and hustle to double up. After the 3 weeks we got back, while giving her doggy, I figured there was a change in her anus, looked like something had penetrated there, obviously a diiicck, asked her what happened, she denied saying nothing that it probably is those times
that I use to finger her annuss while giving her doggy that has changed the look, I didnt blv but i knew she had cheated on me.
Guy how you manage put hand inside person nyash?
Abeg helep my konfusion
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by noble2faith(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

grin.
I can't shout.

Common! I am damn serious!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Tundex911: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Why can't you face God first before your life?? Becuz I pray you won't end up on Mountains...

Oluwa a wa pelu e

Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Ryan14(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2021
princefrank76:
hahaha! Who knows? The world is a very small place

smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by smk513: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
babavik:

Guy how you manage put hand inside person nyash?
Abeg helep my konfusion

Bro there are explorations to sexual intercourse. Beleive me bro, most ladies love double penetration, so while dicking her from the doggy, i stick my thumb in her ass, omo like mostly all ladies that i have dated never said no to it and they always love and want to have more of it.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sniper101:
My ex (whom I even paid a visit earlier today) about 6years ago, I bought her a brand new phone and immediately installed a call recorder app on the phone.
Three days later I visited her, casually took the phone from her and pretended to be listening to music whereas I was busy listening to all the calls she made n received right from the day I bought her the phone.

PS: that's how I got to find out she was fvcking the guy she once told me was her friend's boyfriend.

What type of call recorder was that? Is the recorder hidden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.