Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49213 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by oikelomen(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

U said u saw more shower caps.
My question is, why is it shower cap the girls leave behind not cloths or undies.
Logically I think those caps were giving to him at work.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scottz: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Oh.. friends then grin.
Welcome to my world cheesy.
Thank you
I just sent you a mail
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by OneNationTigerz: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Stephen2324:
How did you find out your partner was cheating?
Fear women
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Handsum64: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Stop derailing the thread
Rather than respond to one mercy's experience state your own.

Mine was the laxity of the kitten at present compared to previous
If you know you know

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by chyke4u(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

It's not really because of breakup. I mean... I initiated the break-up. So..

The thing is, I've come to realize that im more at peace when I'm not in a relationship than when I'm in one. At least, I can think straight and focus better on my job than having one guy disturbing me with calls, monitoring my movement and always wanting me around him.

That means you're a cheat too. You don't want somebody to monitor you but you monitor other people. Imagine!

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by chyke4u(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2021
IfeMiLove:
More shower caps?? Does it mean everyone he cheats with forgets their caps or he just loves shower caps?

Seriously, she dumb sha��

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Titugirl(f): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2021
IfeMiLove:
More shower caps?? Does it mean everyone he cheats with forgets their caps or he just loves shower caps?
He probably has a fetish for shower caps...lol

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

And how old do you think I am?

Look, what I'm looking for now is someone who's going to be helping me to run errands. Any man who forces himself my way now, I go use am do errand boy tongue make I just dey tell una the truth now. Lol..

Abeg free me jare.

I can understand you. .........Shim crews , man under female outside.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

You be mumu, a slay Queenbwith no sense. So you hv not been to a big company or factory. Before you go near the place where edibles are produced, you must wear something like showercaps spme like nets others like the normal shower cap. Una go just carry brrsssst and vaggggina dey waka without any brain.

To you slay Queen, shower cap is ehat you wear when you go to fuuuck during eeekends

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by blogbuilder: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
I assist her all through the process of her leaving the country. Saw drove her to the airport and saw her off alongside her Mum. The plan was for me to join after 6months then Covid happened and the German embassy happened again. She landed Belgium and before you know it some people started calling me to report my babe they see her here and there. Naso they even sent profile of the guy wey dey knack am lol. Their IG page is like a clone, always going places together and all. Oh well such is life, 4 years investment down the drain lol. Person wey don meat all my family finish done go home town sef. Anyway, that’s that.
Sorry for that bro... Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Klass99(f): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2021
smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Ramanto(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Mine is the funniest and most unusual. It's a rule that a cheat must be caught. We've not seen for three months, then boom..... Girl sent me a message on whatsapp asking if the sexes were out of love. She intended sending the message to her cheating mate. She deleted the message immediately but GBwhatsapp does miracle

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by humilitypays(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2021
until you are legally married, you are single!

until he or she marries you, there is nothing like cheating, your partner is only keeping his or her options open because you can decide to walk away anytime.

To all the single ladies reading, dont be deceived, dont date just one guy in today world unless you want to stay longer in your father's house because no boyfriend is guaranteed. He can dump you for another hotter pussy anytime he stumbles on one and there is nothing you can do about it.

Guys be wise, this is internet age and era, your girl is meeting several other guys far better than you in all ramifications, so dont go and be deceiving yourself thinking you are her superhero, na so undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
hold up, are you sure you're okay.....what happens to women during ovulation?

She has infection..it won't allow her to have any urge. Mumuu thinks she is celibate but na infection they shield the urge

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by kponkedenge(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

And how old do you think I am?

Look, what I'm looking for now is someone who's going to be helping me to run errands. Any man who forces himself my way now, I go use am do errand boy tongue make I just dey tell una the truth now. Lol..

Abeg free me jare.

Hmmmm
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by 360great(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2021
She's always on social media chatting, and never cared to chat me up. So some day I took her phone to check what's up. Only for me to see several chats with niggas she's going out with. And aspiring niggas.
Just have to break up with her. Before I get myself hurt.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by humilitypays(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
I assist her all through the process of her leaving the country. Saw drove her to the airport and saw her off alongside her Mum. The plan was for me to join after 6months then Covid happened and the German embassy happened again. She landed Belgium and before you know it some people started calling me to report my babe they see her here and there. Naso they even sent profile of the guy wey dey knack am lol. Their IG page is like a clone, always going places together and all. Oh well such is life, 4 years investment down the drain lol. Person wey don meat all my family finish done go home town sef. Anyway, that’s that.
Why sponsor a girlfriend abroad with the intention of joining her, joining her as what? boyfriend abi gigolo shocked

Guys listen, before you sponsor any lady abroad, make sure you have paid her bride price and not just that, make sure you get her pregnant, if she decides to leave, then you know your child is benefiting from your investment.

Most Nigerian guys need lesson on how to date 21st century black ladies grin

As for the girl, if you want to pay her back, just send the guy a DM of your close up picture with your ex, tell him that he should wise up as a guy, that you sponsored that chick abroad and she left you to be with him, that he should always watch his back that a chick that did that to a long time boyfriend that sponsored her abroad can betray even her husband of many years. Dont add further, the guy will take it up from there, trust me unless he is a SIMPSON family member cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Mobile tracker on her phone embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Fahdiga(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Godada:

Well it never happened with me.

I don't snoop around.

I treat every girl like a potential cheat. I just hit it when it's my turn and bounce.

I have this adulation for big ass chicks. Sadly these are specs most guys would give an arm to have.

So I naturally come around screw that gash like it's the last time and probably it is.

I keep my sanity safe.

Give me an attitude, girl, you hit the road.

You sweat me..... it's on to the next one.

Pretty simple.
Ma gee. Chop knuckles
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by igwe44(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I done work for hotel before. Every day them they give us new shower cap. you can't work in kitchen or food department without covering your head with shower cap. At least now you are informed. You made a mistake but you don't have to repeat the mistake again.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Promiseisaac(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2021
When I no come dey do transfer again
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

You guys weren't together na, you said you have it a break for months. This isn't cheating...
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Promiseisaac(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2021
jericco1:

You dumped him really? undecided
u dumped person wer get apartment for ikeja? Really? cheesy grin grin I pity u

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2021
IfeMiLove:

Looooool, this is funny. Like seriously, she suppose ask herself say why na only.showercap them dey forget

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by FvckAllMods: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2021
I had this nigha always chatting me on the 'sapp saying I should leave her that' he is the real boo ... damm

You need to know what she said when I tried talking about it to her lol women! Women!! Ah!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by MOVIC6: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2021
Village girl.
Mercychen:

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by emonis88: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. you won't understand.
Man no dey hungry me again tongue.

Seriously, I don't fancy men any longer. I see them as additional stress in my life. cool
This one u dey do na forming, for Nairaland, when u dey turn evening newspaper we go see if u still hold same opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2021
When she answered a call and all she can say is... Ummm, yes, no ummmm, ummmm undecided undecided why would you be saying just ummmm on the phone biko undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Decide2rise: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.
There are still good men around. Keep praying and searching for one. You need a man in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by nextdoorpal: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
When people say their partner cheated on them, I usually cannot relate. I have been with very upright men.

Lucky you, well I can infer you may have a nice disposition to living coupled with a good inherent character...
Most men oft look out for this the most in em partner, more so coupled with your beauty, why won't they do right by you. wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2021
What's that?
Martartins:
WhatsApp web

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.