Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49241 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Laideabdulahi: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:
author=malcom1X post=106950372]

If I call you Otondo now, they'll say it's too early.
If no one has proposed to me then ( 2016) how come I discovered I had lost interest in men?
For your info, I've had several suitors after him and still having them on a daily basis. In fact, as I speak, another is on the line but, I'm no longer thrilled like I was in my 20s. My God and my work are giving me joy and I don't want any man to come and disrupt the order of things in my life.

I know many married women who envy me because of the freedom and peace of mind I enjoy.

As long as you men refuse to be loving, loyal, calm and collected, make una hold una side abeg.

I don't care anymore.

Flowers wither
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scottz: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

Oh.. friends then grin.
Welcome to my world cheesy.
hi did you get my mail request from Scottcrowley
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Flowers wither
Not me.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Scottz:
hi did you get my mail request from Scottcrowley
Yep.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Sniper101(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
LagosInter:

What type of call recorder was that? Is the recorder hidden?

Yes it was hidden and No it wasn't hidden.
...it was a call recorder app that serves ONLY as a calculator app to a novice who doesn't know the actual function of that particular app.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sniper101:

Yes it was hidden and No it wasn't hidden.
...it was a call recorder app that serves ONLY as a calculator app to a novice who doesn't know the actual function of that particular app.

Wats the name pls
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scottz: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

Yep.
ok cool thought I would get a response or acceptance from u at least for the mail smiley
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Scottz:
ok cool thought I would get a response or acceptance from u at least for the mail smiley

We can be friends on here. That was what I meant when I accepted your friend request. M?.

I appreciate.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scottz: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

We can be friends on here. That was what I meant when I accepted your friend request. M?.

I appreciate.
yeah M.
It’s alright then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Zubi10(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
samonak:

The truth is bitter, in Islam, women have no rights. They're to be seen and not to be heard. In Saudi Arabia, you can't move without a male relative or travel abroad without the consent of your husband. If not until recently, women were not even allowed to drive cars! U divorce women on a whim by simply saying seki daya, seki biyu and seki uku n de union is dissolved just like that! I pity Christian ladies who fall for Muslim guys and go ahead to marry them.
N you that no the right of women suffers depression more n even ended up committing suicide..you have one wife at home n so many concubines outside..
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Salako01(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
noisy45:
About Blessing my 4th ex that slut closed from work and went to meet a man in an hotel in Uyo I was in ibadan something just said I should call her she switched off her main line but forgot to switch off her company phone number. So after several missed calls on her company phone number she finally picked and I urged her to come online in video call she obliged and I saw her naked in a strange bathroom. She lied and lied but I eventually found out the truth and werey kept asking forgiveness. This was a lady I was planning to marry and I had visited her parents and made my intentions known. I will forever never trust a woman.

U still dey plan na grin grin, it cannot lie fallow while u prepare. Uyo boys did u a hoooge favour grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Welcomme: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joshcoli:
I have a bloody strategy that I have used to catch my cheating partners that they become dumbfounded.

One thing about this species called female they will never agree they are cheating even when you see the man cooking his gbola inside her kpekus, they will deny

Guys of you want to know my strategy inbox and don't what this ladies to understand it now
No be small thing
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by TeeGentle(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
okpmoses:

The best reply.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.