Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49250 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Rickmann: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2021
computersoft:
What are u even saying. Some one has told u that she is ok with men that she mingles with and u are still saying trash. Na waoo..

First, I wasn't refering to you..i and whoever I was talking with are cool and by that, I don't see how you come in.
So I'll just pretend I didn't see this comment.

You, take care.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by celebgists01: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. you won't understand.
Man no dey hungry me again tongue.

Seriously, I don't fancy men any longer. I see them as additional stress in my life. cool

My dear,as much as I want to understand your reasons for not wanting a man but you need to check yourself,are you a jealous person.

My brother was a procurement manager in a company and they are given samples of products by potential customers even napkins,so if na shower cap you see come conclude then you have a problem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Grandmeister(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2021
humilitypays:
until you are legally married, you are single!

until he or she marries you, there is nothing like cheating, your partner is only keeping his or her options open because you can decide to walk away anytime.

To all the single ladies reading, dont be deceived, dont date just one guy in today world unless you want to stay longer in your father's house because no boyfriend is guaranteed. He can dump you for another hotter pussy anytime he stumbles on one and there is nothing you can do about it.

Guys be wise, this is internet age and era, your girl is meeting several other guys far better than you in all ramifications, so dont go and be deceiving yourself thinking you are her superhero, na so undecided
This argument is flawed. Since when did marriage and a ring guarantee faithfulness from a partner?? If marriage does then why do we have words like adultery, marital infidelity, paternal fraud etc? If the girl or guy you're dating or courting can't stay faithful what is the guarantee that he or she will when you put a ring on it?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Cubeman: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2021
dragnet001:

You've probably never worked in a hotel. They do give shower caps, especially in the production department.

I worked in a renowned hospitality for years. They don't give shower caps to men except he has a female occupant.
That guy na serial bleeper.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by clefstone(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not blowing my trumpet. And no, I don't trust people easily. I have just been lucky.

I have always been the villain.
rephrased to mean you are the one cheats?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by bonnyhope: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Ok, I'll try.
Thanks a bunch.

Pls if you have decided, I am available for a serious relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by clefstone(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2021
capnies:

Am a male n married; I would advise you to change the attributes of the men you fancy, go for the intelligent ones I mean the highly intelligent ones; they are more humane and considerate.
the highly intelligent ones will wreck someone like her so much emotionally she would never be able to recover

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by JeogahII(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

What urges?
Do you think women just sit and start having urges? No now.

Urges can only come when you indulge in things that will trigger it like sexual materials or contents eg romantic movies and what have you, which one should avoid as a child of God. But when you do away with such things and ask the holy Spirit to help you, nothing like urges anything.

Got that?

For me it is sounding like you are now beginning to align and positioning yourself to receive God's will for your life.

God is love. He is also the author of marriage. In Him we have our beings...in He we truly learn love. In Him we can truly find love.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by noble2faith(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

That's one thing I'm grateful to God for. When my parents were alive, they never put pressure on us for anything. God's time is the best was their mantra. So others ones were really mature before going into marriage and my dad was ok with it.

Pressure gini? To enter fire? Nah!
Owk. However, u re a product of love. Give love another chance. It might be favourable for you this time. I am also single. What do you think?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Grandmeister:

I believe you and you know why I do? Men cheat less! Believe it or believe it. You only hear men cheat because women loud it whenever it happens, the truth is, women (especially those in their 20s) cheat more today. Observe the thread as a pointer.

My inference wasn't for all men. Only for the men I have been with.

Men are greater cheaters than women. Women are just craftier.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2021
clefstone:
rephrased to mean you are the one?

undecided
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by FolabiCash: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Leave Mercy alone and tell your stories. Godamn.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by smk513: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2021
michaelgood:
bros complete dis story.. how u come do d relationship lol

Still with her, 1 yr and the half, shes loyal to a level, and i seem to be content with that.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Anaerobi(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
I followed from page 1-end, more than 29 people replied Mercy.

Pls you guys should let her be. Her life, her business ... Let her be and give us your own side of the story.

Well mine was when I traveled from far north to see my babe in Port Harcourt.

4yrs now, am still finding it difficult to trust women... It's just heart breaking and hurt so much....

It's well

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Ok, I'll try.
Thanks a bunch.

I will encourage you to try and change your submission that; man to you is another stress, No.

The fact is, man can not live in isolation and another fact is, no perfect man/woman/human being anywhere.

Notwithstanding, there are good and responsible men out there and you can definitely get good one for fruitful relationship.

Go and ask all those that are celebrating years of successful marriage, there are several occasions where they must have looked away from the mistakes and weaknesses of there partners, they must have comprised their set standard at some point in order to give room for peace to reign.

That doesn't mean there are not bad men/women also, may will not be unfortunate in life, notwithstanding there are good ones with good behaviors out there.

Cheers.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by clefstone(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
"rephrased to mean you are the one that cheats in your relationship?" (don't know why some words went missimg in my initial comment)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Queenserah26(f): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Oga obax undecided. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
I have never been cheated on.. I am in my 20s I have never dated a girl because I do not believe in love or relationship. Just fvck and fvck again and eventually leave eachother..

Every time I decided I want to give it a try then my alter ego pushes against it... Truth is, I am not attracted to 9ja girls for relationship thingy....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Patented: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Rickmann:

You ladies wont cease to amaze me..
Your sense of entitlement to everything can be so infuriating and it actually sucks.
From ur story, you clearly stated that you both had a misunderstanding and didn't talk for months..suddenly you pay him a visit (after months) and started putting up a scene over shower caps you found in his wardrobe?

Really?

What were you thinking all those months?

The matter tire me.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Grandmeister(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

My inference wasn't for all men. Only for the men I have been with.

Men are greater cheaters than women. Women are just craftier.
Lol you think you're the only one who has dated faithful men? You're not! It is the norm actually, like I said, men cheat less. It is just that the ones who do are not discreet and women are quick to trumpet it all over the place. Most men won't come in public to tell others how their woman cheated on them. It's a dent on their pride as men. Again, use this particular thread as a microcosm of what is happening out there. How many ladies have shared their experiences?? But because it is an anonymous platform the guys can freely speak out.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Queenserah26(f): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Wooow

proxitaly:
First sign: I suddenly became very popular in her street. As in, I was thinking they're hailing me as the guy dating that beautiful banny, didn't know they're hailing me as the one dating "our wife"
Second sign: I came to visit her one day and she refused to let me in. She's staying with her elder sister then. Her elder sister of course had gone to her shop. I had to turn back at the door

Third sign: I mistakenly picked up her phone one day to transfer game, it was during those Nokia Asha days. She dived for the phone from across the room. Mendy of Chelsea could not have made such a dive cheesy

Last straw: She left for school and one day after talking to her on the phone, my elder sister asked "who was that?"
I said Vicky
She hissed and said " That girl that use to leave school and come to stay with Chiboy and think we're not seeing her"
I just had to cut my L and move on

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by sherlock229(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Never had a girlfriend and I'm not planning on it ,i basically turned down every girl advances ..

The only time I had something close to a girlfriend was the first girl I have ever loved ,i didn't even know why she stopped talking to me and i got angry at her for that , until someone told me my Mom told her not to come to our place that's over 6 years ago anyways, and it seems she never liked me that much so i was the one wasting my time ,i already left the area and she never told me the reason with her own mouth and i didn't even care cos she should have and she didn't.

After that i was never interested in any relationships anymore.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by posty56: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2021
Grandmeister:

This argument is flawed. Since when did marriage and a ring guarantee faithfulness from a partner?? If marriage does then why do we have words like adultery, marital infidelity, paternal fraud etc? If the girl or guy you're dating or courting can't stay faithful what is the guarantee that he or she will when you put a ring on it?
leave the mumu he thinks a woman courting another man will change if she marries , very dumb logic.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by clefstone(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Who told you I didn't love him? Hm. Well. I did but I was scared because he likes women too much and he can lie??

all men like women "too much", even the ones that do holy holy. It's not any man's fault but how we are wired. Lying is a bad signal though but truth be told, in our African society, cheating is not a reason to leave a man as long as the man respects you and has family values. Most African men cheat in marriage(your father may be included sef), the difference is that some men do it foolishly because they do not respect their wives and their family.
In relationship setting, so far it is one that involves sex(intimate relationship), expect anything from both parties. NEVER invest too much in anybody that you are not at least engaged to and do not allow anybody invest so much in you. That way, no heart gets broken if the worst occur

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Boniwhite: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2021
noisy45:
About Glory my 3rd ex she mistakenly logged in her Facebook account on my phone and forgot to log out. Come and see chats from men complementing her tight ass and pussy I nearly had an heart attack.
You dont have exclusive right to a lady pussy. You can only be the highest shareholder.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Munzy14(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Yes, I know but there were other things he was doing that made me conclude about him.

We really liked each other but... Thank God I didn't end up with him. Maybe by now I would be having HBP. God forbid!
Lol...your story eeh...Very amusing in a way.

The honest truth is that, that guy saw his wife in you, but your insecurities ruined it all.

And to worsen case you really really like him...And as he has moved on with another woman, you have zero regard for any other man.

It is part of being human and nobody will blame you.

Some mistakes are irredeemable.

Anyway, marriage is not a must...It is better to be single, than frustrating somebody's son.

Just focus on Your new found love for God.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by kkins25(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.

Hahahaha.
incase no one has told you- you're delusional, and living in denial.
madammad(m)an, go and get love from a fellow human and stop that jesus crap.
incase, you dont know, jesus probably didnt walk the earth.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
clefstone:
"rephrased to mean you are the one that cheats in your relationship?" (don't know why some words went missing in my initial comment)

Yes.

I can't survive on one soup. Variety is the spice of life.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by slickycee: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Grandmeister:

Too much wisdom will not kill you.

Involve God in your relationship.

Let God be the one to lead you to your partner.

You go just use years of your life dating the wrong people and keep getting miserable.

Even when God is involved, it doesn't mean you would find the perfect love immediately, but at least you would keep getting better until you find the one that was destined for you..
Your person is not perfect, your person has a past
Your person is also a human being, not an angel.

In all you do, pls do it out of love for God and respect for yourself.

Everyone has a sad experience, we all have made mistakes, we've all hurt someone but what matters is how we strive to be better .

Don't approach relationships like marriage or partnership..
It's just friendship

Nothing is guaranteed, there no definite standard, but your ability to love and forgive would take you far.

I wish us all good luck

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by clefstone(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes.

I can't survive on one soup. Variety is the spice of life.
well, don't be too sure that you are the villian except those guys didn't chop kpekus though your comment suggests they fvcked you
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Oga obax undecided. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me undecided

Na how you con take do am grin grin cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Morientez: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Lastmankc:
but you self shag the kpekus nah.

Baba i no see her pant oh talk more of to shagg...she play me virginity tape and base on sayi see her as gal wey i get future with niam make i know too disturb her... Thing pain me ohh make i no lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.