Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (40854 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by WaltherPPK: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
2010Idowu:

As an American "older" woman, who has come into contact with Nigerians as of late, and now see them on the Internet, with their forever sandals, hideous weaves, big belles, fake swag, and whatnot, let me tell you poster, you should take what you can get!!

Be it a 34 year old woman or a 45 year old woman!! Nigerian men are some of the ugliest ppl on this earth!! And this whole site is a big joke. I see you all on here condeming this or that in the name of being a Nigerian, and it just cracks me the f*&k up! grin Personally, it would suit me fine if all of yous would keep your tribal
behinds over in Africa, and have boo coos of babies that desperate Americans will have to adopt and care for because the mums as you call them will be so fat, sick, and lazy and the fathers will get wrapped and tied up in that big Bottom dress he wears and choke to death, that the many poor dusty children will be orphans.

Stop, and I mean, PLEASE STOP! idolizing yourselves as you do! It's nonsense! You come to America with your orange feet and smelly food and turn into drunks and wannabes. You can't wait to get to America so you can live the "good life" and be pimped out by your parents who you have to send money and cars and phones and medicines back to until you're well into your freakin' fifties! Who wants to be bothered with that shyt??

With that being said, no woman of any age would want to be bothered with you, let alone marry your wierd looking azz. angry I can just see you all sitting in your huts with your lenolium floors and couches and chairs pushed together as a makeshift sectional, and your tiny bathrooms, and refurbished laptops that you've begged some American for, making accusations, pretending to be enlightened, and judging people left and right. You are only fooling yourselves! Believe me you. wink

As I said, I come here to this sight to freakin laugh! Your words are hilarious! Your false sense of self-esteem and culture is downright funny. Men are 25 years old and still in school. Men have to ask their mummies and pappys if they can get married, and to whom? WTF? Men are finding issues with women who wear weaves in their heads when just a few weeks ago, you didn't even have clean water to drink. No one on this site is thankful, but all you can hear is God this, and God that!!

To the poster, if you want to marry a woman 8 years older than you, do yourself a favor, and do it. I've seen your women, and the fat is just waiting to pile on. A woman at 34 looks now how she will look at 44, 54, and possibly 64; as long as she takes care of herself, and your country Bottom don't stress her out with your Nigerian nonsense and ridiculous family matters. angry Nine times out of ten, she will outlive you. Especially with all those crazy foods you all eat! Learn to evolve and move into the 21st Century. Stop acting like cave men and women! Grow the f&*k up! Stop all your damn whining!! Men who still wear dresses and lace in this day and time should not be judging anybody!!! angry Get a backbone, or shut the hell up! All this polygamy and other dirt you all do, don't let marriage to an older woman hinder you. Why?? angry[color=#990000][/color]
African(Yoruba) american crack head.
Re: What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by AzaMontana(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Marriage is not age. You can marry someone way younger than you but if chemistry is not its just not there. It not about age my dear. It about feeling.
Is it age you are marrying or is it the human being.
Re: What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Ivygal(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
If u truly love her, go for her cos if not. U will regret it. Wats all these trash abt age sef. angry
Re: What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by Ivygal(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
If u truly love her, go for her cos if not. U will regret it. Wats all these trash abt age sef. angry but a girl cn marry elderly man, huh?
Re: What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? by nelsdavid(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Calabar boys dey like older women or they also like people wife,so why u dey asked us wetin una dey like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.