Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (26011 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
mumu.....did your slutty mom die a virgin...
i know you do have nightmares,considering the fact you barely sleep for 2hrs everyday.
im thinking maybe you're schizophrenic or something rather traumatising fvcked you real good growing up .
Now you find yourself as a pariah.
Considering the fact you're a lady,its really saddening cuz you should be having fun,living your best life before menopause hits.
did someone sexually harass you when you were little?your brother maybe??
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your mother is a slut......The beeeeeecccccccch that birth you is a slut..... Juliusmomoh..... please i am sorry, i know you said i should not reply anyone here again... i just can't overlook this because i never insulted or talk to this animal.... Useless bastard.....
I rather prefer my mom be a Canadian slut than her to be a Nigerian prostitute tho..... So which do you think is worse
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your mother is a slut......The beeeeeecccccccch that birth you is a slut..... Juliusmomoh..... please i am sorry, i know you said i should not reply anyone here again... i just can't overlook this because i never insulted or talk to this animal.... Useless bastard.....
also isn't it funny that you ignored every other message including the emails but replied to this
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're only hurt cuz its true
it's kinda Better to be useless and rich than to be useless and poor. Right?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
also now I've confirmed that you've never left Nigeria
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i can see now why no one wants to fvck you.
you'll die a virgin,that i have seen
it's funny you said she a virgin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
it's kinda Better to be useless and rich than to be useless and poor. Right?
haha 100%.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
haha 100%.
you ever seen a girl do kickboxing
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
oh shit my bad,i was going with what she said.
i forgot ,never trust a hoe lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
you ever seen a girl do kickboxing
lol no
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
i think she was raped hence the erratic behaviour
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol no
wanna see a friend of mine use @BKsoul as a practice dummy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
haha hell yeah
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
haha hell yeah
but she's too scared to pull up
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
but she's too scared to pull up
i think depression needed her attention lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by ndi4luv(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
mumu.....did your slutty mom die a virgin...
So may insult running through this thread please unbehalf of every guy who was rude to you I apologize please let's stop all this
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Atolu01: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
OK. Delusional wastes.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Atolu01:
OK. Delusional wastes.
hardcore feminist spotted!! ยก
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by MrSly(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you know its a taboo for a simp to mention me right?
The she men who go about menstruating simp and masturbate knack on every sexual related thread are the real vegetable when it is time for the 'do'.
Simp in chief!!!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
MrSly:

The she men who go about menstruating simp and masturbate knack on every sexual related thread are the real vegetable when it is time for the 'do'.
Simp in chief!!!
pathetic!!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
@bksoul,don't ever fvck with me again if you plan on salvaging what's left of your sanity.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
i expected you to be sensible enough since you are an old man.... i hope you have gotten your coffin... 70 year old shameless man.... you come to a public forum to tell me how to look for the right guy to service you, then turn to tell me its a joke... you must be very stupid.... do you make such jokes with your sisters? i even talked to you with some respect that i do not like such joke.... instead of you to apologize and cut it,, Nah... you came back to tell me how much of a pervert you and your people are.... why don't you come here and share jokes on how your sisters are being bleeped, you can even bring a picture of thier vagina while coming....

Very stupid things. The lots of them. Only God knows however they got their warped sense of humour. Making crass and lascivious comments and calling it jokes.

I love how you handled that one, dear. Very good. Attention-starved dolts.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Very stupid things. The lots of them. Only God knows however they got their warped sense of humour. Making crass and lascivious comments and calling it jokes.

stfu and go find somewhere to sit young lady
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
@bksoul,don't ever fvck with me again if you plan on salvaging what's left of your sanity.
you have been left behind.... son of a hawk....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol..... thanks sis.... you know men can't stand what they dish..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
you have been left behind.... son of a hawk....
damn lol,this is your weakest comeback so far lol.
what happen,did i drain you out?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i think she was raped hence the erratic behaviour
Your confusion is confusing you....
virgin,,, raped..... yen yen yen.....may every female that will come out of your loins become rape victims....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
use your momma goat....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol..... thanks sis.... you know men can't stand what they dish..

Never ever stand it. Mofos dem. Mtcheew. Attack you and expect you to be forming calm and humble, talmabout you're a lady, be the bigger person. Na ment?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
oh shit my bad,i was going with what she said.
i forgot ,never trust a hoe lol
No wonder you never believed your mother even when she told you that charity begins at home....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your confusion is confusing you....
virgin,,, raped..... yen yen yen.....may every female that will come out of your loins become rape victims....
you're cussing on our kids,how's that a good thing lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Never ever stand it. Mofos dem. Mtcheew. Attack you and expect you to be forming calm and humble, talmabout you're a lady, be the bigger person. Na ment?
As in eeeeh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.