Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (26102 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're really lonely. how often do you touch yourself?
she is sex starved she needs a strong cock
this I have seen

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

she is sex starved
she needs a strong cock

this I have seen
like seriously bro,the tension in her is just too intense.
she really needs to get laid asap
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Teripaul(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
-Sips my refnol with coke- While watchin. grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
even better, I don't wanna beat up a girl.... At least a guy I would feel no emotions to it and also this doesn't mean I attack women, I wasn't raised that way
lol,initially i thought she was seeking attention but there's more,she wants to get laid lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Teripaul(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,initially i thought she was seeking attention but there's more,she wants to get laid lol

.grin grin grin. . . Hw u tecno? U dey read mind?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
like seriously bro,the tension in her is just too intense.
she really needs to get laid asap
but she have pride...her pussy is getting wet right now..but pride....too much of pride in her

this I have seen

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:

.grin grin grin. . . Hw u tecno? U dey read mind?
lol pretty sure "she" can confirm it herself
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:
-Sips my refnol with coke- While watchin. grin grin
I'm on a weed level..mi swear I'm in cloud 9
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

but she have pride...her pussy is getting wet right now..but pride....too much of pride in her

this I have seen
hahaha,now im just too curious.
what else have you seen,does she get smashed?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Teripaul(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:
I'm on a weed level..mi swear I'm in cloud 9
. . . Guy pass me dat weed u ar taking. .mah sip small grin grin grin.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:
. . . Guy pass me dat weed u ar taking. .mah sip small grin grin grin.
my nigga you be correct guy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
This thread when supposed to sweet with many true and fabricated stories of crying knacking, see as some people just turn am to wetin I no know. As I see 12 pages na so I quickly grab my popcorn and orobo Sprite say make I settle down read comments not knowing say na some people come here come exorcise their personal demons. chai
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha,now im just too curious. what else have you seen,does she get smashed?
definitely she will get smashed

but by a dwalf with a small penis which will make her go into depression cos she was not satisfied

this I have equally seen

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ficient:
This thread when supposed to sweet with many true and fabricated stories of crying knacking, see as some people just turn am to wetin I no know. As I see 12 pages na so I quickly grab my popcorn and orobo Sprite say make I settle down read comments not knowing say na some people come here come exorcise their personal demons. chai

leave here now.....you don't belong here
here is not a cinema
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're really lonely. how often do you touch yourself?
juo rum nne gi.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

leave here now.....you don't belong here here is not a cinema
Ok. Bye bye, stay here and die here. If you tag or quote me again na thunder go blast your full life
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
juo rum nne gi.
lol i know you're hornyy and frustrated,thats why you cuss so much.
could it be that you're not pretty at all hence why no one wants a piece of you
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by emmyluizzz: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ficient:

Ok. Bye bye, stay here and die here.
If you tag or quote me again na thunder go blast your full life
oga thunder to fire me no dey fear me again..I don hear am tire....no come here again make I no slap you
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:
. .grin grin grin. . . Hw u tecno? U dey read mind?
she hardly sleeps

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
what brought up that topic
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
juo rum nne gi.
you don't wanna reply me again cause I will send another email
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why would someone come in here insulting people and talking big like she's shit (she's not even shit in her village) but when someone says you confront them, they get scared and start ignoring......I had time for a ho but not anymore..........I can bet 200k right now that you haven't stepped foot outside Nigeria before........@Smarrboy I'm done and dusted with this slut
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

oga thunder to fire me no dey fear me again..I don hear am tire....no come here again make I no slap you

You want make me and you start abi? I no go fit bring myself down to ur level. Meanwhile if you still get mind quote me again, just know say na devil go shit for your head and your full destiny, and as you dey type the nonsense reply na so devil go slap your papa with your old woman saggy bwest
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
Why would someone come in here insulting people and talking big like she's shit (she's not even shit in her village) but when someone says you confront them, they get scared and start ignoring......I had time for a ho but not anymore..........I can bet 200k right now that you haven't stepped foot outside Nigeria before........@Smarrboy I'm done and dusted with this slut
haha good
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
Your mother is a slut......The beeeeeecccccccch that birth you is a slut..... Juliusmomoh..... please i am sorry, i know you said i should not reply anyone here again... i just can't overlook this because i never insulted or talk to this animal.... Useless bastard.....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your mother is a slut......The beeeeeecccccccch that birth you is a slut..... Juliusmomoh..... please i am sorry, i know you said i should not reply anyone here again... i just can't overlook this because i never insulted or talk to this animal.... Useless bastard.....
you're only hurt cuz its true
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're only hurt cuz its true
Yea....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Yea....
well you kinda had it coming.
seem like you're sober now
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
well you kinda had it coming.
seem like you're sober now
Lmao..... first go sober your mama for house.... okpo.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
well you kinda had it coming. seem like you're sober now
Your mother is a veteran slut...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your mother is a veteran slut...
i can see now why no one wants to fvck you.
you'll die a virgin,that i have seen
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i can see now why no one wants to fvck you.
you'll die a virgin,that i have seen
mumu.....did your slutty mom die a virgin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.