Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (26052 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
im surprised you're taking a cheap whorre serious but oh well
bro it's fun to me
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
okay so it's not in sangotedo, then I'd like to move the date to Saturday cause I'll be around that area then...... And for the last time I never said I was a cultist, what's so hard to understand
Idiot tomorrow is saturday.... today is friday.... stupid son of a flying hawk.... if you don't come tomorrow.... ogun go wipe your papa generation....
Smartb0y:
im surprised you're taking a cheap whorre serious but oh well
last person who talked shit is in a coma......story for another day
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Icon4(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
@ op, you have something hooge
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
bro it's fun to me
Fun ke.... if you run..... ogun go kill your mama....i keep on repeating it because i am daring you....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
no be by mouth..... lets fufill the fantasy tomorrow....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
if your stupid mother was half a canadian... she will teach you well..... you dey live ajah slum .... you dey claim ......ogun kill you and your mother.... i will so crush your balls with my boot.... if your useless mother no come beg tomorrow.... and i will snap you both and upload.... if i don't do it....
she claims she got boots, do you know how much a boot cost..... You sure you got enough money to buy a pair
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
no be by mouth..... lets fufill the fantasy tomorrow....
literally Can't come tomorrow cause I'm busy being rich ain't easy..... So I'm saying how does Saturday sound?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
no wonder you never took your mother serious.... lol....ndo
i never took you seriously cuz you're too childish
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
You sure you can afford it

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bksoul I fear who no fear you oh cheesy.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol
bro wanna know something I'm grateful for......I wasn't born in a poor family, cause wow it would be scary asf
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
so you fear me?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
bro it's fun to me
she's still a kid,not worth the effort at all.
if it was magnoliaa,would have gladly obliged
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
she claims she got boots, do you know how much a boot cost..... You sure you got enough money to buy a pair
i don't need to buy it...na government give me....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
if them born him mama well... let him try me tomorrow.... i already picked his number..... i will call him this night to remind him.....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
i don't need to buy it...na government give me....
so you're saying you're a female soldier.... Got any proof to back that up.... Just post your ID CARD here
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
she's still a kid,not worth the effort at all.
if it was magnoliaa,would have gladly obliged
yea....same age with your useless mother....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
bro wanna know something I'm grateful for......I wasn't born in a poor family, cause wow it would be scary asf
haha,poverty messes up some people's mentality eg bksoul,magnoliaa.
they're normal human beings anymore plus buhari didnt help their situation
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
if them born him mama well... let him try me tomorrow.... i already picked his number..... i will call him this night to remind him.....
oh my god, is your eyes blocking the other messages, I rescheduled to Saturday cause I'm busy *like I said being rich ain't easy*
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
so you're saying you're a female soldier.... Got any proof to back that up.... Just post your ID CARD here
Lets fufill our fantasy tomorrow.... you will come back alive to tell them... you know seeing is believing....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
so you fear me?
You are just a keyboard warrior like bksoul cheesy.

So I won't use the word "fear", but I admire the fact that you got a lot of time on your hands though shocked.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Lets fufill our fantasy tomorrow.... you will come back alive to tell them... you know seeing is believing....
I wanna see it, just post the ID CARD here or give a valid proof
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
oh my god, is your eyes blocking the other messages, I rescheduled to Saturday cause I'm busy *like I said being rich ain't easy*
bastard tomorrow is Saturday..... d date i gave you is Saturday..... you have been asking me to give you address and time....why running....... i swear on my father's grave that i will pay your uber fee... just come and catch fun..... shebi ogun wan kill your mama....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
You are joking right cheesy.

Don't tell me you are talking all this seriously grin.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

So I won't use the word "fear", but I admire the fact that you got a lot of time on your hands though shocked.
nahhhh I'm actually very busy with work and travels I just like being on nairaland..... And I've said multiple times that imma be free and in festac on Saturday but she keeps saying tomorrow. Knowing I'm not gonna show up and claim that I was too scared or something like that
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

lol shadow ,leave them let them enjoy themselves
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
I wanna see it, just post the ID CARD here or give a valid proof
lmao.... i fit post fake..... it proves nothing... come and see by your self....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

You are joking right cheesy.

Don't tell me you are talking all this seriously grin.
i swear on my father's grave that i aint joking one bit...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
bastard tomorrow is Saturday..... d date i gave you is Saturday..... you have been asking me to give you address and time....why running....... i swear on my father's grave that i will pay your uber fee... just come and catch fun..... shebi ogun wan kill your mama....
holy shit tomorrow is Saturday.....I thought I was on Sunday..... Well then reschedule to next Saturday I'm free then
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
nahhhh I'm actually very busy with work and travels I just like being on nairaland..... And I've said multiple times that imma be free and in festac on Saturday but she keeps saying tomorrow. Knowing I'm not gonna show up and claim that I was too scared or something like that
please what is tomorrow is tomorrow Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Another Beautiful Couple / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.