Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49124 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nacl: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crying for pussi
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
That one is not crying, its sobbing with heavy breathing.
Go school and put head for book, you no gree, instead na girls matter you wan study.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Stallione(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Cry cry baby...!! U want to see ur mummy... Shey shey sheeey shame!!!! undecided
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Drella(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?

You are not okay for that statement.
Fvcking tribalist.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Jumbojax(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
He never expeded it cheesy
One thing I've noticed is woman can't love a man, she can only respect you and that unfortunately is the limit of a heart.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by foreshore(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

At this time and age!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Drella(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Stallione:
Cry cry baby...!! U want to see ur mummy... Shey shey sheeey shame!!!! undecided

It's either you're a primary/nursery school teacher or you just left primary school.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Drella(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
2pac online but drake/breezy ofline

How do they relate?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
dhameelare:
O ga ooo.... Wetin man no go see for this country

Calling this one a simp is even an insult to simps
grin bros way now
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

The title of d YouTube video says "boy". Your title is saying "man". How can d crying guy be a man?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis one is a woman not man

He is still better than you. At least he is not pretending to be from another tribe.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
This dude is an embarrassment to the manhood !
I know it painful, but not to this extence of weeping like a toddler.

There are many fishes in the water !
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
God when, when will I break up with someone's son and he will be crying ���������
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?

greypencils:
That's why it's better to have no friends than to have fake friends.

I expect you to know they're just catching cruise. Nothing fake about them, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by abdullahi45: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

He is no man, he is a boy, the topic should be changed.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Man's problem stems from being SIMPle.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

He is still better than you. At least he is not pretending to be from another tribe.
Lol

Koshi'e lo soun jor
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by MyExpression(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
obinna58:
People don't understand that simping is in nature

Redpill is inborn, it comes with a lot honesty.

Bitter truth.

True that.
I've never had breakfast yet I've never loved truly.

But here's a side effect...I've also not been able to serve God in faith.

You'll just find yourself calculating every move.

Too much of "using your head" is not good- I guess.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chatinent: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

You are not okay for that statement.
Fvcking tribalist.

Honestly, it was nothing close to tribalism. It was nothing about the tribe.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by crackhouse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol Koshi'e lo soun jor

Joe Igbokwe's Yoruba is far better than yours and he is still an Igbo man. Try again.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Teejay13(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
We know how it feels actually but take heart though.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
See his foolish face
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by incogni2o: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
You guys should let him cry na.

Its good like that.

There is a reason cry exists
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by GreenDee(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a SIMPle man
Lmao...e no easy guy..both ways heartbreak is painful.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mumuni.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Point of correction he is not a man but a boy if any Bleep up happen men move like nothing happens cuz we have many to explore.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Blackfire:
* folds my hand

What is wrong with this igbo boy

He looks more yorubaic
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by faceland: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
That is too much o. No wonder she took him for granted.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by micflo28(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Money go, Woman go grin cheesy What Buhari cannot spoil fails to exist.

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nor go better for the girl

Sorry bro take heart ❤️
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Make dem hol am oo, ds one for commit suicide o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo? / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.