Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46638 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nemaste(m): 4:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Next....! �
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Ablemax(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2021
blahc007:
Haven't been to Hell or Heaven, so I don't know how fornication is judged there....but one thing I know, fornication kills you here ..any time you fornicate, something dies in you....slow poison that kills little by little, that's what fornication is....

Is kissing too fornication
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by luizpippo(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?

You need prayers sha.

And to use condemn oil annoint you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Ok, quontinu
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Kellie069(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
May be just coincidence , may also be what you think! May also be something else at work

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by jericco1(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
There is nothing like bad luck. It was just a coincidence

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by petitejolie(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl
it's because you just have badluck as ur nature na.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by MartinsD12(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

God is probably punishing you for fornicating

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Konjiboi: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

There's a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Ezonman(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
If it happens the third time, then you are right

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Tickles001(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

It's likely she's a cast. That has happened to me before when I was a teenager. Don't mind those people saying it's coincidence.

I'll advise you stop getting intimate with her. Except you don't mind dousing the clan spirit in you.

9 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Shellsploit: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Better contact FalseProphet ASAP with 1 sheemale goat, 7 tubers of yam & 3 bottles of schnapps.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
After sex I ;Ddecided to drive her back to school.

unilag girl? Slim, dark and a single mum?

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doggedfighter(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:
Fornication generally brings bad luck. So stop it.

This right here is arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by 123readygo: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
This world has indeed turned upside down.
Children now celebrate funication as an achievement...
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
What are you still doing with her? undecided
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Shellsploit: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
unilag girl? Slim, dark and a single mum?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by chinedusamson(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Continue soon the back luck that’ll hit you , you’ll not have data to come drop post for here

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by BrainSanitizer: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
This space if for righteousness2.
Trespassers will be made to bleep the same girl giving JackdaAlienz I'll luck, for one month non-stop.
Meanwhile
@JackDaAlienz,
Just thank God it's your car tyre and business bursting so far.
Next time, it'll be your left ball.
You better stop picking random girls up and down.
If you think I'm lying, ask falseprophet

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by foxxydude: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Mr JackDaAlienz,
once is Happenstance
Twice is coincidence
Third time you take action grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by pappilo(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

F00l!

I am ashamed of you as a fellow man
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by blackkoko(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2021
My brother vampires are everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?
U did not only made sense, u equally said words of wisdom. Most of these bitches are walking corps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by frozen70(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

It could be coincidence

It may be true

Best option, take a break from the relationship and watch if it will occur

Meanwhile, if you want to send money to her, do that true transfer

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:
If it was success and good luck would you have attributed it to her??

Lol,,, but some guys really do mention that, too. grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Berthah(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by 2braithe: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Might be a coincidence.
Is she close with yahoo boys?
Check the guys she posts on status.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by HEAVEN4444: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
hmmm you are sleeping with a spiritual vampire. whats her date of birth ? i bet she is a cancer. or other signs. what is your date of birth ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.