Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46653 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Vision101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fornication is bad enough before God. Doing it with a demonized lady takes it to higher level.

Flee from fornication.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Bruno3000(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin
doggedfighter:
Superstition and religious idiocy have finished

this one.

You are using a vehicle that's badly in need of repairs to carry someone's daughter. undecided
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by OBA117(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Those are yellow cards. Run before you receive red a card. You better run before it becomes too late.

Last advice: Give your life to Christ, and repent from serial sin.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? No, you are fornicator repent and see changes.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Mayeldah(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Run o!

I had such experience some years back when I was dating one possessed lady unknowingly.

if we go church, once prayer starts, she go commot go outside until the prayer finishes. Las las friends tell me say na Ogbanje babe.

about two weeks wey she stay for my end i nearly lost my job. I was placed on two months suspension for issue wey I can't say how it happened.

Nna eh, I run o.

Most of these ladies have spiritual husband, the spirit fights whoever is dating the lady in real life. if you like believe am, if you like no believe.

Things dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by martinogeenz: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:
If it was success and good luck would you have attributed it to her??
Yes
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Larrykaysail(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl
send her to me maybe something will happen to me too..
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by BABANGBALI: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
You are not even concerned if God is punishing you for fornicating?
Na only him dey fornicate. Anytime i fornicate Na that time I dey jam better better contracts with lots of money
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Teeboi56: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Japa japa
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Calitoscassius(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cut off your penis and problem solved. If not you will die a poor man
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by annyz: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

You are not alone on this?
I suspected such girls have spiritual husbands ready to punish you for entering their kpekus.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Calitoscassius(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vision101:
Fornication is bad enough before God. Doing it with a demonized lady takes it to higher level.

Flee from fornication.
What does a demonized lady mean? undecided how can one recognise a demonised lady?

You are not making any sense.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Litmus: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Perhaps intimacy with her is particularly enjoyable. Thing is, the nature in all aspect of the universe, including in living things as well as in the circumstances around living things , always strives for balance. In certain individuals, nature strives for balance in the pleasure and pain they experience in sexual life. This is an aspect of what Indian philosophers call Karma. If you're one of this type of people in whom natures strives for balance in the pleasures and pain you experience in sexual life, bad luck may follow any instance of great pleasure you experience. Conversely, good luck ( sadly often characterized as a period in which nothing bad happens in your life instead of lottery win) will follow any instance of unfortunate sex or abstinence from sex grin

Individuals that fall into the bracket touched on above also find that misfortune often follows them after masturbating, So, Vaseline crew be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by deavicky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

it is a coincident those things that happened are not out of place. Having cancelled your order did it affect your money. Finally its ur call if u want to leave you can after all, you have entered the gate.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by EQRELOADED1: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

JackDaAlienz:

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by reward9ja12: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin e be like say her puna too sure since you no won leave am?

Do you work with Hook up? And you want to be posting your hookup Ads yourself?
Hit my inbox now.
Price: affordable if you are serious.
WhatsApp+2347014974163

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by bezimo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

She's a blind witch!

Blind witches are people whom their ancestors dedicated to their deity without their consent and most times before they were born.

You can either experience good luck or repeated tragedy during your encounters with them cos there's always a demon attached to them at birth after the rituals to enforce certain covenants in their life.

If you don't back off now, you will experience a higher level of frustration and end up comitting suicide.

This I have seen.

First time I am hearing this..interesting
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by zakkxx: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
You are a very foolish man!!! Why you de. Lame the girl for your sin!!! Sin it self bring bad lock no b the girl!!! E fit be say the girl na bad lock true true but avoid premarital sex and get marry
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Laturuturu: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pls avoid her......she is suffering from abilu meaning bad luck
Also you need to do cleansing as well
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by benitwater(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?
grin grin grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Laturuturu: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Its not coincidence.... Ladies with bad luck full everywhere.
Bad luck can be transfered thru association, sex and inheritance
Sex is one major way transferring bad luck
There is one call adotoshi very common in shaki.
Whoever sleep with a woman that carries adotoshi such a fellow will never prosper

Adotoshi means Bleep and never prosper
Pls this is true ...don't argue this
Bro may the Lord be with you
Chukwu Okike Abiama cleanse you.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by chaloskyx: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
NA SOO IF YOU HAD WONE 40M NAIRA LOTTERY AFTER BLEEPING HER AND YOUR IMPORTS WERE SHIPPED SUCCESSFULLY AFTER BLEEPING HER WOULD YOU CLAIM THAT SHE WAS A BLESSING AM SURE YOU WOULD NOT SO LEAVE THE POOR GIRL OUT OF YOUR PROBLEMS ABEG
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Dextre(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Na toto go kill some of una, I sha hope u don learn to cut out like dat
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doggedfighter(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
abimic:

Babe, don't be so sure o.. What if it's not a mere coincidence but it's what it is as he claimed.

Abimic, don't tell me you belief in such. It will make me really sad.

How is your day going?
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Funkybabee(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Because it's sin you are commiting.
Flee from it and you will see wonders

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by hardon1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
I just dey laugh

Many people here think those rich and successful people don't engage in immorality

To me it's just mere confidence... Don't put things on the poor girl

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by crackhaus: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I don't know why I'm finding your story so funny...

Just wanted to quote it for future reference. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Moikiitos: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
I hope say the girl dey read this your message here to tell her side of the story.

We still dey wait to hear from her...wether she dey experience similar thing or different :/!

JackDaAlienz:

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Uptheante(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
I checked your profile now, and all I can say is, you are wallowing in great lust, it seems all your daily lifestyle revolve around sex... Give your life to Jesus, he loves you, Thanks.
Hello dear
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Digmygold: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
How do you know she doesn't experience worse luck when she sleeps with you? Stop blaming the poor lady for your misfortune. You wouldn't blame yourself for her misfortune. Would you, OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by GregJames(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
its just co-incidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.