Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46652 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by B055(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2021
kenzo25:
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo
what if the last one kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by TheGift: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Another superstitious person spotted.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Akalia(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:
Fornication generally brings bad luck. So stop it.

Not true. While fornication is a grave sin it however does not bring bad luck. I speak from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Lacash: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl
So many bad bitches like that roaming around with their baddest bad luck, I will advise you take a C-caution before it’s too late bro. I don experience am before too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by TheGift: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Smithroll44:
I used to experience this type of shit with ladies so once I have sex with them I check myself for a week for cash flow
Do not have sex with her again if you continue that’s how you continue to face challenges and set back she’s not the type of lady your star want that doesn’t stop you from making her a friend but stop having sex with that lady.
Stop fucking that pussy she’s not your type

Bllaming someone else for the consequences of your one action is some kind of serious delusion. Stop deceiving yourself. Take responsibility for your actions and the consequences.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by moneyissweet(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
This is not a coincidence,that girl is evil and she has spiritual husband. Same thing happened to me when I was dating a daughter of former Imo state Governor. This babe bad luck is out of this world. Her big yansh and how the yansh dey sweet me no gree me see road until bank blocked my $88k and the sender call back the money na so I dump the evil girl run away.

Pls no near dat babe again before she ruin your life o

JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by TheGift: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
TheGift:

Blaming someone else for the consequences of your one action is some kind of serious delusion. Stop deceiving yourself. Take responsibility for your actions and the consequences.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by SimplePlan34: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

If fornication brings bad luck masturbation brings bad luck it means the only option is marriage. What if u do not want to marry or not capable of marrying. Means God forces his Laws on us.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by realray(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
oga plz don't mind all what they're saying o, because women has different spirit following them so you just have to be careful and who knows she might be the course but don't dispute the fact that you had premarital sex with her which is sin before God and I just want you to know that women have different spirit of which so are good while others are bad so be careful....
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by TheGift: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Ijaya123:
Then stop having sex with the girl. It is not rocket science.

What is not rocket science is to find out what is wrong with His car and what the challenge with His imports are.

It is foolish science to be blaming it on Sex that He had with a girl?

Who will the girl blame for Her own issues?

He should look in the mirror for the cause of His own misfortune?
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nairalandite: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2021
The earlier you repent of your sinful way the better for you. It is a dangerous path for you and your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by emmykk(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Your mindset is very poor and weak and attach everything spiritual.she nah agreed to sleep with you now you came to public forum to attach all that happen to you as her spirit.

She nor agreed to fvck too nah still problem.haba
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by israelp(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Akalia:
Not true. While fornication is a grave sin it however does not bring bad luck. I speak from experience.
whc experience?? It brings badluck oga take it or leave it...grave sin as u noted,permatured dead is dsame tin as badluck
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by abimic(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Superstition and religious idiocy have finished

this one.

You are using a vehicle that's badly in need of repairs to carry someone's daughter. undecided
Babe, don't be so sure o.. What if it's not a mere coincidence but it's what it is as he claimed.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by danowena: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I had similar experience. I doubted and tried 5 times. Same bad luck effect. In fact this her own is so bad that mere confirmation of meeting up brings in small small bad luck. I don’t want to say how much I lost in online trading at one time. Even at that I still said it was coincidence. Please go for deliverance and avoid her.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by bsalawu: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled

May be you should try the 3rd time for confirmation... mumu make you learn lesson! You better go marry and stay faithful for your progress
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Many things we can't really understand

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by noble2faith(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

Babygirl...

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Goodzinny: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Now that you have said it, you can confirm if it is really her fault by sleeping with her again and then see if you will have another bad luck. shocked shocked. Oga give your life to Christ. This your so called bad luck is a good sign for you to withdraw.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by treatise: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Even if your wife has a "spiritual husband" same negative impacts are tied to any sexual intercourse
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by israelp(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplePlan34:

If fornication brings bad luck masturbation brings bad luck it means the only option is marriage. What if u do not want to marry or not capable of marrying. Means God forces his Laws on us.
clap 4urslf emakpa
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by smartasuen(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2021
kenzo25:
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo

Does he have to do it a third time before beholding the lucid Handwriting on the wall?
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by destinychidi: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
stop blaming the innocent girl, God is warning you
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by penplus: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
GOD frowns at fornication...depart from it! The devil always uses such sin as a ladder to attack people.

The girl no get any badluck...na you use your long thing buy trouble for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Salako01(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Mercychen:

How do u know grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by hope4nigeria(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

the badluck was with you since the day you were born, the innocent girl was just unfurtunate it started manifestation when you carry your nonsense badluck Gam her
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Newton85: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Despicable superstitious bulcrap! Mentally immature clowns always blaming women for whatever hiccup they experience in life.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by sharpwriter(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2021
kenzo25:
Lol... You still wan use am for experiment grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by amerimex(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
For every other times you where not having sex with her, where you able to make it to Forbes list?
Fornication is a sin though, but it has nothing to do with the predicament. Just be more careful and flee from sin as well.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by FamTomx2(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Dude, this thing are damned real oh,

Mine was a neighbor beautiful single woman, Bobby still intact, shape, mind blowing and I decided to launch offensive..

One thing about this beautiful ladies is they are attached with spiritual husbands, this spirit is responsible for your misfortunes, they are not happy you guys are friending their earthly wives.

It happen to me, then am a phone dealer each time I had a good time with that my neighbor the following day I will loose some expensive phones through theft in my shop.

And I noticed that their bossoms and bodies are outta this world,

They are set-up,drop that lady now and never go back!

And you need some spiritual cleansing,if not badlucks will be reoccurring..

Na wetin I do free my self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.