Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46643 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Kyf1: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Really
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by mipeesoft(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let them be deceiving you that they were mere coincidences, wait until you're wrongly accused of something that doesn't concern you. Abeg run away from her

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl

There are people and locations associated with bad luck.

I don end my talk.

It takes long to assure yourself that something is wrong.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Cj4charles(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
You are not even concerned if God is punishing you for fornicating?
Now this one touch my kidney grin grin grin grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Freelane33(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
BAD LUCK NA YOUR MATE undecided

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by smile4kenn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Reeberry: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
You are not even concerned if God is punishing you for fornicating?
grin Might be this.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guy e be like wetin dey happen to you is caused by u oooo, atleast not always associate failure to a person cos u need to check ursf maybe u are cheating someone somewhere or una no be same for the spiritual realm
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by abimic(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

Abimic, don't tell me you belief in such. It will make me really sad.

How is your day going?
ah!!! angry angry
smoothly dear........
and hope you enjoyed yours too and would be going to church tomorrow..
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Floreate: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
May be you have to choose between being successful and having randomized sex with your "this same girl"
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doggedfighter(f): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
abimic:

ah!!! angry angry
smoothly dear........
and hope you enjoyed yours too and would be going to church tomorrow..

I enjoyed mine. grin

Don't do church.

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by abimic(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

I enjoyed mine. grin

Don't do church.

ehn!!

Muslim?
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
abimic:

ehn!!

Muslim?
No

None. grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by xtiansarc: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
op
you are having cortus with someone who is not your wife, this is the Lord's way of telling u to stop and go get married lol
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by blahc007: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Princedapace:

But whites and Asians fornicate and they don't die gradually.. They are doing very well.
Ride on with them bro...Road clear
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Vision101(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2021
@Calitoscassius
What does a demonized lady mean? undecided how can one recognise a demonised lady?

You are not making any sense.

@me
Spiritual things are not physically discerned. I have seen several. I have heard demons speak from the mouth of very beautiful ladies such that some of their husbands were afraid to go home with them.

Spiritual things don't make sense to the natural man. Acts 2:12
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by myGodforme: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
You cannot decide from an even number. Now, you should do it for the third time.

If something bad happens, you know that Yahoo boys have used her hole to renew their subscription. I pray you live to tell the story though.

PS: Fornication is a sin. undecided
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by rollandben(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2021
kenzo25:
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo
Okay, so you mean the poor guy should risk his life for the 3rd time!
That advise is good tho but distructive to follow

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Calitoscassius(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Vision101:
@Calitoscassius
What does a demonized lady mean? undecided how can one recognise a demonised lady?

You are not making any sense.

@me
Spiritual things are not physically discerned. I have seen several. I have heard demons speak from the mouth of very beautiful ladies such that some of their husbands were afraid to go home with them.

Spiritual things don't make sense to the natural man. Acts 2:12
You expect me to believe these rubbish? cheesy You could please send some of those demonized women to me? I think i might like them. grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

You will still sex her again and again..
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by nairabacks(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You will still sex her again and again..

OP this is the gospel truth !
So long as you couldn't make up your mind to leave her without the opinion of NL means you can't make up your mind no matter the advice
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by ckat2(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U did not only made sense, u equally said words of wisdom. Most of these bitches are walking corps
U most be very stupid I have experience this even with a guy and its series of badluck until I move away from him and even some friends also who are girls and guys meanwhile I was total opposite and they told me things are good for them when we met instead it's way it is and I will suggest you stop sleeping with the girl and maybe pray for her .
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
ckat2:
U most be very stupid I have experience this even with a guy and its series of badluck until I move away from him and even some friends also who are girls and guys meanwhile I was total opposite and they told me things are good for them when we met instead it's way it is and I will suggest you stop sleeping with the girl and maybe pray for her .
If u can insult an elder like me, that means u no get papa bi that, Ashawo koko
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by ckat2(f): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

If u can insult an elder like me, that means u no get papa bi that, Ashawo koko
As the saying goes silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
ckat2:
As the saying goes silence is the best answer for a fool
I repeat, if u hv father u won't be insulting an elder like me. Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Not just having sex with girls, boys are included.
Some people are just destiny destroyer. And will bury ur glory with sex [the reason why God state that we should stay away from premarital sex ].
Same thing happened to my uncle..
He for be a doctor not just doctor but doctor based in London.. He got scholar from University of Harcourt but screwed up by sex. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.