Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (67910 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by GreenDee(f): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
okuta007:

You are in Houston ? No problem… I am in Houston right now, dm me and let me connect you with one or two good guys I have spoken to recently and they want exactly what you want now, who knows - it may just work out, never lose hope, cheer up and better days ahead. A happy Sunday to you!
Happy Sunday to you too
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Cousin9999: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
mysticgal:

Phew, yes our 30+ Savior.
When shall we come for marital pledges so that you’d liberate us from these shackles of single hood.
Please do not forsake us, for we wait on you. Shall we pack up my things or shall we elope? Our eggs are becoming full blown chicks and our hairs, dropping faster than chemotherapy would have made.
Please answer us oh our 30+ savior !

lol
This thread should be interesting.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Katcall: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
mysticgal:

What table sir, because it seems you eat off bare soil? I mean, how would you know about my table?
Write in full sentences sir, your data wouldn’t finish.
Happy Sunday smiley
lol. You are quite obnoxious
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by graciousify(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
God has his reasons for everything. Keep trusting Him.
Meanwhile, I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started: https:///izkdvy
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Oyiboman69: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
mysticgal:
It’s so sad that a lot of people are going to fall into this thread advising and trolling women in a demeaning way, due to your story.

It’s pathetic you are doing Mr Peter Ade…., Most likely from ifetedo, oyo state or ekiti state, whichever of this profile is banked on the internet. I mean with your most likely failed blogging career…..

Going through your profile, you are man assuming to be a woman in order to stir the workings of all these sore woman haters, churning out vile and ugly comments. First off, you are not a woman, you are male COWard, a coward at that with no balls.

2. if you are a woman and you are single at over 30, own that shitt, Life continues, adopt kids. They are humans, find love in your place of religion, supermarket, dating sites and live the life out of your life.

You are pathetic op and go find a job or something, trolling even makes you more distasteful

*spits*

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
duyox2004:
I hate it. I’m 41, never married, no kids.

I’ve been close…twice. But ended both relationships when they were caught cheating.

I’ve dated several men since then, most older than me, and they seemed to be in no hurry to even be in a committed relationship. Which is crazy to me that these men are mid-40s and still trying to hangout with the guys and party. I met a whole guy group of friends in Houston 2 years ago…all single, all 36–45 years old. They were throwing house parties during the quarantine…parties!! ��

When I was in grade school, I was told to get a degree, don’t get pregnant, just enjoy being single, make friends, keep dating, and the right man will find you.

Now that I have two degrees, traveled the world, developed hobbies, and avoided pregnancy…my doctors are telling me to just be a single mom because I’m running out of eggs as I type this message. �

I beat teenage pregnancy to be considering single motherhood at 41. �

Damn you, parents, counselors, pastors, and everyone who gave me that advice. I can’t get that time (or my eggs) back. I hate being single at this age!! ��

I will marry you.... Are you ready.. Or you just want to get your post to front page.. Mention me asap
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Walkee: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Isn’t that the standard? Blame everyone but yourself?

That is why I will continue to commend Linda Ikeji for having that boy. She did what a right thinking woman should do. Not taking postinor 2 at 38.

If you want a child and you can cater for that child, by all means have that child. Even small girls of 21 are having their babies. Then a grown financially independent woman in her late 30s is somewhere asking “hope you didn’t cum inside”. undecided undecided

People must talk. When they are done talking, they will move on. With time they’ll appreciate the decision you took years ago.

I am 43. Not me.

No need for that. Menopause came early.
look how you all fell for this trash story. The op is a guy and lives in oyo state. Who dash am Texas for inside Oyo state a little glance through the profile will prove it

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by stephenbaresi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
You don't need worry urself, i am here for no joke.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by BabbanBura(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
mysticgal:

Do you actually know the meaning of palpitating or do you just throw words around?

palpitating
/ˈpalpɪteɪtɪŋ/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of the heart) beating rapidly, strongly, or irregularly

Imagine your orgasm because you caught a simple mistake i made!
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Katcall: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Foodempire:

I asked my wife to inform her sister to go get pregnant because her time was ticking fast, 45 now,she said God forbid, she's waiting for a proper marriage. Though marriage came her way much later but she's finding it hard to conceive, now she wishes she had gotten a child to console her than the husband, because the man only came for the money and do not bothered about their childlessness, he's so useless that he's never work from the inception of the marriage.

Most men that marry single ladies in their forties are only in the marriage for some benefits sort of
that is why its good to start "whòring" early
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Pat081: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Find someone to f********k without condom so people will know that you can do and take care of the kids
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Katcall: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
royalamour:
Hey there!

First of all... Stop blaming others for your predicament.

The advice was a great one.

Likely reasons were that you set an unrealistic standards of the kind of man you want.

Secondly, could be your character. Are you toxic? Do you blame others for your mistakes? Are you judgemental?

Thirdly, there was a tiny reason why those two guys cheated on you. Don't get me wrong, it was bad of them to cheat on you.

I thought Beyonce was going to walk away when he caught Jay Z cheating on her, but for some reason, she decided to make it work.

Perhaps if you made it work with one of those to whom you came very close marry, maybe who knows, you'd have a beautiful and happy family now.

Anyways, I guess you should go out there, while you're being careful of STDs, fxck and get pregnant. But be ready to take care of your child.

The baby daddy may end up proposing to you if he constantly gets peace from you.

Cheers!
very necessary
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Happycharles(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Marriage is not an achievement. If it comes good if it doesn't you move on.

Worry less about what you can't control and stop passing the blame to counselor and parents.

If you look down honestly, you must have played a part in where you are today more than you thought, those counselors and parents or even background did.

It's easier to blame.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Szdorf: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
duyox2004:
I hate it. I’m 41, never married, no kids.

I’ve been close…twice. But ended both relationships when they were caught cheating.

I’ve dated several men since then, most older than me, and they seemed to be in no hurry to even be in a committed relationship. Which is crazy to me that these men are mid-40s and still trying to hangout with the guys and party. I met a whole guy group of friends in Houston 2 years ago…all single, all 36–45 years old. They were throwing house parties during the quarantine…parties!! ��

When I was in grade school, I was told to get a degree, don’t get pregnant, just enjoy being single, make friends, keep dating, and the right man will find you.

Now that I have two degrees, traveled the world, developed hobbies, and avoided pregnancy…my doctors are telling me to just be a single mom because I’m running out of eggs as I typ
e this message. �

I beat teenage pregnancy to be considering single motherhood at 41. �

Damn you, parents, counselors, pastors, and everyone who gave me that advice. I can’t get that time (or my eggs) back. I hate being single at this age!! ��

don't lose hope,.
still believe, but be careful
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by omoharry(f): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lollittaa:

Nairaland males will stop at nothing to drag women all over the streets of Nairaland. They formed redpill to troll and insult women here, they're ignored, they descend to writing lies with fake monikers and gather enough traction to send it to Fp.
They'll still be ignored.
yes they will .If you observe very well, only the broke guys and those whose heart have been broken or dumped, are the ones bashing women on nairaland . The successful men are too busy for all this .

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Szdorf: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
don't lose hope believe in urself just be careful
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Katcall: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

If this is from your dad you are ready, I am willing to give you 2boys before your menopause
when i can give dozens
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by lynx200(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
For those wanting to hook up with op.

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by mysticgal(f): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Katcall:
the world has gone bisexual

He has a digital footprint of detesting a lgbtq community.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Szdorf: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
be strong believe in urself don't lose hope be careful things will go well
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by mysticgal(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
carbon1224:
May god help you
Amen . Thank sir
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by mysticgal(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Katcall:
lol. You are quite obnoxious

Yes salubrious human.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
icecool12:
Standards, parents expectations.

There’s nothing wrong in being a single mother, so I’d suggest it. I know an aunt who never got married. When she hit 4th floor, my grandma advised her to have one or two children but she refused. Today she’s about 76, lonely, ashamed, miserable and hardly visits home. So please, have a child or two.
Oh my god!! She should have adopt a child
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
icecool12:
Standards, parents expectations.

There’s nothing wrong in being a single mother, so I’d suggest it. I know an aunt who never got married. When she hit 4th floor, my grandma advised her to have one or two children but she refused. Today she’s about 76, lonely, ashamed, miserable and hardly visits home. So please, have a child or two.
That's what celebrities do WHO don't want to marry
Oh my god!! She should have adopt a child
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by mysticgal(f): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
BabbanBura:

Imagine your orgasm because you caught a simple mistake i made!
My toes curled to your balked attempt at a comeback.
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by mysticgal(f): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2021

Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kemight15:
Really complicated

I have an older cousin whose then fiancee cheated on, the lady was hell bent on ending the relationship, the guy apologize but my cousin was having none of that

All of a sudden, the guy met with my parents and the ladies parents, they intervened and advise my cousin to proceed with the marriage v cool shocked shocked my younger self was furious shocked shocked how can they not support ending things with a cheater

Then an elderly family woman told me something that forever shaped my view of things, she said and I quote " even the so called good ones, majority of them still cheat shocked shocked" if you judge male by cheating alone you will hate them all, including your brothers, nephews and I'll just exclude your father out of respect, haa big madam that's is too much, that's what my mum calls words that can scatter house infact this one can scatter the whole wide world, but this woman insist she said it and will say it again and again

Back to my cousin and her fiancee, they got married and as far as I know things have been going on very well between them, my aunt seems generally happy and accomplished and they've been leaving their life and moving on with their kids, the fiance turn husband is very caring to both wife and kid, doesn't smoke and not a troublesome flair

Up till now me myself I'm still confused, since then I don't usually trust popular/general opinion anymore but will rather look each and individual case

And what one person did and it went well another may try it and it will go bad and vice versa
True
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Those Men throwing parties. Talk to one of 'em so they can give you a kid. Are you not In Yankee...you might not even do the do, Artificial insemination. But if you want to do, no problem

Too much sense no go kill me??
Bad boy So now dick is so important haha
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Handsum64:
Borrow yourself brain like Linda Ikeji
How did she get her child
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
osuofia2:
Red pillers how far. See food
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
revived:
Ohk

Dm Me I Go Fertilize You With Two

And I Will Take Responsibility For Them

But No Marriage

If Agreed Dm
Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.