Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (44884 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SocialJustice: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol, comparing humans to cars. Everyone should live their lives and stop trying to be bigots.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
monsterseed:
you don't have to be religious to know right from wrong, good from bad, moral or immoral. this shows how definitely you will raise your child. call a spade a spade
Morality is subjective.

There was a time when killing of twins in Nigeria was morally right.

As long as one is not breaking any law in our constitution, they can do what ever they want with their body.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

UBA

What is this again? grin
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Starzo: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Then again, I don’t care since I’m not forcing my morals on anyone unlike you losers. Try again.
you're actually the number one person on the thread trying aggressively to force your moral convictions on others.
You see say you nor get sense abi?
You feminists never fail to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021
QuickStandard:

It's only worthless people that are quick to use the word WORTHLESS

it's a pity

And as you just used it, my point is proven that you’re worthless. Common sense, you lack. It’s a pity.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by legba1(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Leave them let them continue deceiving themselves cheesy

Nairaland girls are the worse
There are many of them here with hundreds of body counts lipsrsealed
Lemme nor mention name before they say i hate ishilove grin

Hmnnnn, you never me tip Ned name oooh, them go chop your head raw
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Michealvegas: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Nice counteract bro,way to go cool

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Vaiki(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
Correct!! May your days be long and very fruitful on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SmartPolician: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS!

Not every body picks a spouse based on your biased interpretation of morality. Even God never said a person who is not a virgin must be condemned to a life of singleness. As long as you repent of your past and come to him, he will bless you with all good things including marriage if it is what you desire.

You Nigerian Christians need to cut it with this judgmental holier than thou attitude. And stop obsessing over people’s sex lives and who they chose to marry. It’s non of your business really. If you want virgin then marry virgin it’s your preference. Every mallam with him kettle. Sheesh.

Youthful exuberance still dey worry this one.

Keep promoting promiscuity and stupidity.

You go still see wetin others see.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Starzo:

you're actually the number one person on the thread trying aggressively to force your moral convictions on others.
You see say you nor get sense abi?
You feminists never fail to disappoint.

You just cannot read. The initial argument was condemning a group of people based on “morals”, and I stated it’s not okay to condemn them based on your morals. I literally haven’t forced any moral since I haven’t said anything from that perspective. You’re the number one idiot aggressively looking for a fight. If only you had a job.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nonexisting1: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Techguy96:

Buy why is the issue of body count a woman issue, the op was referring to both male and female but people like you miss the point sef, u own nor pass to bash woman.

I have come to realize that you guys that claim to be red piller alfa male on nairaland are actually the real simp because of lack of pussy.
You must be so deluded like that other nigga. You think the man behind this username is an 18yr old boy who only breathes and thinks pussy? In this age that ordinary bricklayers fucck oloshos with 500 hundred naira you are talking of a full grown man like me lacking pussy. Keep simping and fooling yourself until you are completely ruined by the delilah gender. Go to DNA testing centers and embassies and see your fellow simps who refused advice crying like children. It will soon be your turn if you don't turn your ways around. The nigga in question has a girlfriend everyone here including women know to be someone of terrible character and yet he still had the courage to simp in the public domain. His thread clearly focused on women's body count, stop changing the narrative.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DeepSight(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

On this - you might find this old thread interesting -

https://www.nairaland.com/1520806/evolution-morality

PS: I agree with you on the point regarding the subjectivity of se.xual lifestyle preferences.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by ICEWIN: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

I didn't say humans are cars. I only used metaphor. I didn't insult anyone as this is my opinion and lastly whether you are religious or not, you can't run away from the consequences of your actions. The last time I checked ignorance is still not an excuse in the court of law and God is the judge of all the earth
stop Focusing on one sin and leave the rest.
and stop been ignorance of other sin and having knowledge of other sin.
God will judge from every aspect of man.
u dey focus on body count,God no go focus on only body count that day.

anyway i agree with what u said,ur opinion is totally right.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Benwallt(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
But this red card na

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by JayPeeOham: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys

God can never be mocked!! Sex is and should only be between married couples..E get why!!!

We should ask ourselves why marriages do not last these days!! This is one of the major reasons.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by womenareapess: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Ideally, it's not advisable to date those gorillas (Naija women) not talkless of marrying them undecided
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by fof1: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

You are Complicit....Take ur time,Pls.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Prolific007(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Lollittaa:

who are the ones that pay for sex? When will you stop writing rubbish?

Once there's no product they won't be any buyer understand that
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
DeepSight:

On this - you might find this old thread interesting -

https://www.nairaland.com/1520806/evolution-morality

PS: I agree with you on the point regarding the subjectivity of se.xual lifestyle preferences.

On morality, I like to differentiate between personal morals and things capable of harming others. Stealing is bad because you’re taking something that belongs to someone else, it hurts them. There is literally no debate surrounding that. But then saying that people who have a lot of sex are doing something bad...how exactly do you explain that?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Amen. ..
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,abeg knee down make I pray for you jare.....

It shall be well with you--AMEN.

It shall be well with your generation--AMEN..

You shall not lack whatever you desire--"AMEN..

Since you've decided to say nothing but the truth,may the good things that comes along with truths never depart from your life--"AMEN..

And to every single nairalander reading this comment of mine,may we also receive everything I've wished upon the op in our lives too--AMEN..
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
fof1:

You are Complicit....Take ur time,Pls.

You’re a clown. I will.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

Lmao. God himself is laughing at you. Fool.

When next you go to church ask your pastor and his wife if they married as virgins then Come back here and talk.

Sadistic Christians all of you. You have no clue what the Bible actually teaches. Your only obsession is other people’s sex lives. You all are sick and don’t even know it.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by seunayantokun(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

God bless you richly for this.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
You must be so deluded like that other nigga. You think the man behind this username is an 18yr old boy who only breathes and thinks pussy? In this age that ordinary bricklayers fucck oloshos with 500 hundred naira you are talking of a full grown man like me lacking pussy. Keep simping and fooling yourself until you are completely ruined by the delilah gender. Go to DNA testing centers and embassies and see your fellow simps who refused advice crying like children. It will soon be your turn if you don't turn your ways around. The nigga in question has a girlfriend everyone here including women know to be someone of terrible character and yet he still had the courage to simp in the public domain. His thread clearly focused on women's body count, stop changing the narrative.
So u don old n you still don't have sense, I know your problem sha, too many heartbreak na only olosho u fit carry. I can see a clear reason why u hate women.
Because a grown up mature reasonable man with not has such poor mentality like u, bashing women as if men don't do worst. You a talking of paternity fraud done by women, forgetting that they are men with two different set of family, without both family knowing.

Forgetting that after some men die, when it time to share their wealth, their illegitimate children will show up from nowhere.

Forgetting that they are men who brings in a child from nowhere and give to their wife to take care of.

I could go on.

Both genders have their ups n down, and even the op was referring to both male n female keeping their Virginity. But to people like you, it's doesn't matter to men, only women should be held accountable for their Virginity.

Anyway I'm not the cause of your life problem. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pregift(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
almarthins:

Well the man may not be able to tell just how many but him go know when him enter the place say no be small mileage d girl don run. Speaking from xperience we go know except the guy na novice from jjc city.
. I hope you know there are creams that women rub on their thing that makes it very tight. So the bottom line is, men will never know the truth about a woman's body count. So all this ranting about a woman with a borehole that's how they will know. It takes just the grace of God to save you from bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lmao. God himself is laughing at you. Fool.

When next you go to church ask your pastor and his wife if they married as virgins the. Come back here and talk.

Sadistic Christians all of you. You have no clue what the Bible actually teaches. Your only obsession is other people’s sex lives. You all are sick and don’t even know it.
The idiot himself is not even ba virgin.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

I just hope u are a virgin or at least u married a virgin.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Funny enough, I once in my hostel one day, and a lady(olosho) from another hall came to my hall , and all of a sudden sha.. she and her friend started joking.. there by she said I want to know who in this room is a Virgin, she started by lifting every lady legs... When she got to one of us, she shouted .. Jesus
Christ!!! You are a Virgin... In which is true the girl was .. do you know the next thing the olosho girl said... she said::: Wow... Please keep it up, that's very good of you.
Imagine a loosed girl saying this, some ppl here will now come and be deceiving themselves Lori iro...
Solofresh2:
It's only a Simpson that will tell you body count means nothing
And the thing is, they always regret it at the end.
You will see them flooding Nairaland romance section grin

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by QuickStandard: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

And as you just used it, my point is proven that you’re worthless. Common sense, you lack. It’s a pity.

Your name speaks volume. Continue whoring around. Useless pussycow

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Teewhyluv(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Before I comment, I checked the name
By there name you shall know them....

Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by MNDY(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
My own submission:
It is the reason why these girls think there is no big deal about sleeping around. "One day, the owner of the p.us.sy will come and wife me and exclusively own it." However, not getting the D from outside her marriage may still not be guaranteed still. On body count, the female anatomy is such that a tight p.us.sy can become wide. They will defend that with "it closes back." In addition, we have fine and ugly pus.s.ies. Body count can disfigure a fine one. It's a verifiable truth.

The narrative that men are naturally cheats is actually rubbish because na woman get more power to let sex happen by agreeing to open legs. They just know how to cover up cheating than men.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Teewhyluv:
Before I comment, I checked the name
By there name you shall know them....

Very original. I’ve never heard that one before. Bet it it took your last two braincells to come up with that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.