Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) (46203 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
JayPeeOham:

It's "Tainkew"

Go and learn to spell correctly tongue grin grin

Ko funny grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ejimatic: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
gone are the days when guys toast babes like this.
. I love all of them .Each shows the man in control and wining the heart of the lady. Thank God for us Male and Female for the benefit of mankind
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by reddingtonblack: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.

the posture of a maid with low self esteem, it is gud you did not decieve yourself let nobody tell you otherwise
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Innobee99(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
This is still the best
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by jimtemi1: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Valuc:
now wey money toasting don full everywhere.. that's why grave yard full of youths
lol,not all money are dirty monies sir, about the grave full of youth, those are youth that forces there way to get money without waiting on God
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by gift2xl: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Out dated.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mscheew. The past is the past.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Pumpumking: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactllly. The suit was one of the attractions for me!

^^^see the, anotha gold diggers spoted!! angry

anyways hello babesy..pplease can we do quick vedio sexx tape together so we can make moiney like tarwa savaage..will give u 25% thou & is a great shance to make moiney.. U WANT?? cheesy
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by womenareapess: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
I don't toast those piece of shiit called Naija women neither communicate with those animals undecided

Date a foreigner and have a piece of mind

Leave those baboons for who want to follow baboons, for regret is not far from them undecided
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by okoroemeka(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
placeofallure:
I remember when my husband was "toasting" me back in the days grin
I respected him so much I couldn't even respond to all of his queries. I couldn't imagine how a small me, really small me and this big and very tall buroda having a collabo! I looked down and spoke timidly the better of the time. He was patient. He gave me a long rope until I came around.
God is great,no matter your small me size then but big buroda dick entered the small pvssy,is it not a miracle one size fit all hole,no matter the size of the girl as long as she is matured the pvssy will fit any dick,I am even having a sneaky suspicion that the short small size girls have the deepest pvssy.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by JayPeeOham: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ko funny grin

I like your frown!! cheesy wink
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Charx122: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:

One head gum for tree, 2 gum for wall ...the other 2 dey stand like mugu omo
No style for there pure! Abi na your village runs be that ..Abi na home video..
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by written007: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
bigpicture001:

The OP is male.. very simple to detect.... Ladies are ladies and would not ad 007 to their moniker . It represents fast British action movie hero...

A lady wouldn't like to be known by a shooting and fighting actor

I find it shameful that a guy would knowingly or deceitfully pose as a female....
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nyascobar1414: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Us wey be virgins how we ft do dis stuff...

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind!
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by godofuck231: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
My dad cam home from his military course in London , saw my mum ( Ajebor) trying to break fire wood fro her grand mum in the village , and my dad took the axe from her , did some wood splitting abrakatabra And her grand mum was impressed as the whole pile of wood would last her months , he later went to the farm road , got her a giant antelope yams ,palm wine and palm oil, she told my grand father she had found a husband for my mum and pulled his ears not to chase him away with his gun or else she would beat him up (6ft 5 tall ) that’s how
I on the other hand helped my fiancées mum carry her groceries and drove her home , she leisure me on the cheek for being a gentle man and told me to come over for dinner , me thinking it was a normal show came over in due time only for miss tiger woods to open the door on knocking, I slipped, lost my balance and tripped backwards, I’ve never been caught off guard ever since , the line is this the mother’s and grand mother’s are the better judges and match makers , it unites stronger
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
These days guys start their toasting by asking for a video call..
Some.go as far as asking for nudes
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
Enter village na...this format still dey...One of the best and genuine sef..
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
These days guys start their toasting by asking for a video call..
Some.go as far as asking for nudes
grin grin grin
Development in accordance with vision 2030...
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin grin
Development in accordance with vision 2030...
No be small thing..
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Joelobioha(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I thank God for the Wobe Revolution sha.

See the kind of boring clothes they are all wearing. Nothing to tease the imagination at all. Nothing fashionable, sexy, etc. lipsrsealed
no be by that one..make dem off cloth u go see wetin chook eyes.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Joelobioha(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
pek:
Not complete. I didn't see the one where they draw map of the world with their legs
kaiiii u get am walai especially shy ones grin cheesy
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Germi9: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Under guava tree too go sweet oh
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Bamzyriches451: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Girls stopped dressing decent like this hence we stopped toasting them like this.

Exactly the point.
In slawomiir's voice: you must be a real niggar

Shey na oyinbo talk say "Dress the way you want to be addressed"?
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
If I fit bring back the hand of the clock, I for like that one wey the girl wear yellow skirt, she for shy till she enter bed. No be all dis jezebels and yahoo things wey full the world now. O ma se oooo
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Burgerlomo: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
To me it is all of the above, Chai! Indommie generations come and see sontin grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Cubeman: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Girls are no more decent,so the toasting no dey for them again. Na roasting style dey
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by geechy: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Use geechy

@op, under the mango tree ... I used to be shy. The first pics reminds me of how boys who came from the city would be forming when toasting a lady wen be say na us them go come borrow money from to impress the girl... And they usually get to lay them females 8 out of 10 times
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by placeofallure(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
okoroemeka:
God is great,no matter your small me size then but big buroda dick entered the small pvssy,is it not a miracle one size fit all hole,no matter the size of the girl as long as she is matured the pvssy will fit any dick,I am even having a sneaky suspicion that the short small size girls have the deepest pvssy.

I don't know what you are talking about. You seem to be describing a graphic sexual situation. I've only spoken about when hubby was trying to woo me, nothing more. Take your filthy self off of my post.

1 Like

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Olukunle62(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like the fourth one.

The one in which the lady is wearing a yellow skirt.
Lol because the guy wear coat abi?? I for say suit but suit is different from coat. Coat is like agbada while suit na correct stuff.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Double0h7(f): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Alfamann:

See how they just made you reveal yourself. Tiny fish brain.

Soon you'll remove your pants online just to "prove them wrong".

Another one grin

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Double0h7(f): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Hahaha
Don't be like that miss 007

My bad, that wasn't very nice of me embarassed
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by 2016easy2017: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
None!

This is the best.

U urself no go accept flower.na to sell and get the money.
I trust u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.