Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) (46206 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by ikorodureporta: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
None for me.. my G shl be confident enough to talk to me..I even prefer them doing the toasting
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
reddingtonblack:
the posture of a maid with low self esteem, it is gud you did not decieve yourself let nobody tell you otherwise

Oh?

No problem.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
moorevic:

Una two name no even dey register. grin grin grin

Me wey don already dey book of life
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by moorevic(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Me wey don already dey book of life

Oga Mike ink pour for the book so book don conderm.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
shaybebaby:

Confident yet playful. Lots of people can't balance the fine line between that and arrogance.

Lol. Gold combo. But sometimes, my own been dey branch go arrogance side sha o. lipsrsealed embarassed

We be soul sisters in that appreciation. grin

smiley smiley
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by shaybebaby(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. Gold combo. But sometimes, my own been dey branch go arrogance side sha o. lipsrsealed embarassed

smiley smiley

Don't believe that. Sometimes to those who are insecure, they see it as arrogance.

But then again, chick, you get brain nah (I see your write ups) so even if you are guilty as charged, something dey there to back it up. Na those empty pangolo that rub me wrong way.
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
shaybebaby:

Don't believe that. Sometimes to those who are insecure, they see it as arrogance.

But then again, chick, you get brain nah (I see your write ups) so even if you are guilty as charged, something dey there to back it up. Na those empty pangolo that rub me wrong way.

Awwwwwwwwww. cry cry cry Thank you for the kind words!

LMAOOO @ empty pangolo. grin
Re: Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
moorevic:

Oga Mike ink pour for the book so book don conderm.

shocked where you, oya come dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.